Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Luca Goers Blitzball game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyrologick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:02 pm
the original storyline game, is it possible to win it? cuz i tried it twice and i keep restarting the game cuz i want to win it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:46 pm
Yep, it's possible; I've done it. Mostly you just have to be really careful and concentrate on keeping it away from them. You seriously can not trust Keepa in that match. I'm pretty sure you can go into overtime if you can't score in five minutes, so don't rush it.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:24 am
It's totally possible.=D

What you have to do is pass the ball frequently. Also, if you didn't get the Jeckt Shot, it'll be really hard. Tidus is the only one who can really score, so try pass it to him when you're by the goal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:03 pm
plus theres the cheat to win after u get the first point. get the ball and swim behind your own goal. thay cant reach u there and wait for the time to run out. pirate  

arvenin_slain

Cynoscion

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:16 am
I love blitzball, and its possible, and worth it, just keep passing and don't let the goers get the ball! the trophy scene is awesome too!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 am
Yes just get close to the goal and Jecht shot it in or sphere shot and it should go in and do what everyone else is saying pass a lot.  

Zaaku Ratosuki

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:36 am
What you need to do is try and score once then keep the ball for the goers by passing or you can swim around on your side of the pool that way the worst attackers are the ones going for you while the good attackers are at theother end.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games