Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rilriia Kilurden

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 am
To my fellow guild members. I know none of you know me. I was invited a few months ago, just in time for my computer to die twice and to have to be shipped out of state each time...

Now I've returned and my other guild is doing a huge revamp, and what's more, I'm now a mod. And I am throwing myself into with full unbridled joy (which is fitting because the guild honors Dr. Steel!).

Thusly, I just don't have time right now to give this guild the attention I should. Which bytes because there's a lot of really intelligent people here and some great discussions to be had. And I don't want to be one of those inactive members either, so I'm going to leave for now and wish you all well. And ask that if anyone remembers me in a few months or so, perhaps a year, send me an invite please, as I would like to be a part of this.

Thanks and later days!

Lyss~.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Alrighty, have fun with the Dr.Steel guild. Perhaps we'll see you around here again another time. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:30 pm
if you feel it's best, i wish you the best . . . just enjoy yourself it's the point of the site . . .  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games