Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Real life OHSHC Characters? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oro?
  owo
View Results

Sashakrispies

Shameless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Do you have any friends, family, or self that reminds you of a character in Ouran High School Host Club?

Tell us about him/her/it/they/you.

What do they do that's just like the character?

Give an example or situation that just made you lulz on the inside because all you could think of was OHSHC.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:31 pm
I can't think of anyone who reminds me of Ou Hos characters right now. All that I can think of is Death Note. *hides DN volumes* sweatdrop  

Honourable123

That one happy freak o3o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:33 pm
My sister use to look like Renge a couple weeks ago but then she messed up her hair! XD

My friends mom reminds me of Kyouya. O_O;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:34 pm

I have a friend that I have to say reminds me too much of Tamaki.
He's tall, blonde, and just a bit... flamboyant in his actions. He's not homosexual, in fact he's more of a lady charmer, but he does have an odd... flow to him.

He likes pretty things and can get really passionate about something he's discussing and go on about it (even after people are sweatdrop ing all over).

I mentioned before in a different post that even though Tamaki entertains the hell out of me, he reminds me waaaaay too much of my best guy friend and I just want to call him an idiot and hand face him to the floor.

Here's an example.

Him: But you'd look so cute in this dress! Ooh and we could add a little bow. =O And this bonnet would look so adorable with it, but no, not this shade. This shade clashes with the frill in th-
Me: *Twitches of irritation* Shut up, idiot. [WHOP!]
Him: crying She hiiit me! *Goes to emo corner*
Me: -_-U Get up, you're embarrassing me.

My friend also fan boys over me in cute outfits like no other (high pitched "awwwws" and "ooohs", hugging my head and everything), goes off into fantasy world of his own on occasion and is really emotional, just like Tamaki. When he gets upset by something, he'll go off into some corner and grow mushrooms like an emo child.

I have to admit, it makes me giggle.

When we both watched OHSHC together it was like we found his long lost twin brother. Kiiinda creepy.

Sashakrispies

Shameless Explorer

Sashakrispies

Shameless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:36 pm
-x- Nate -o- River -x-
My sister use to look like Renge a couple weeks ago but then she messed up her hair! XD

My friends mom reminds me of Kyouya. O_O;

owo. Scary.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:59 pm
I know she gets really mad when she has to wake up before 4pm. o_o

Your lucky to have a friend like Tamaki! XD

That one happy freak o3o

kurapi-x3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:39 pm
my frends...thought i was much alike to honey...they said it was because of my personality and likes LOL
i.e. bunny <3 cakes <3 sweets <3 whee
*sigh* and the fact that im not tall.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:53 pm
How cute!
TIME FOR MY STORY!
Ok, ok, So I have this best guy friend who is extremely tall and strong, and a little scary looking, I do call him Mori, And I who is short blonde, hyper, and cute, {if i do say so myself!} I tend to hang on him a lot and I also have the habit of getting picked on by a group of people at school, Mori will always protect me, and get me out of trouble, he doesn’t talk much though. I also have a friend, who resembles Haruhi; she is bookish, and very down to earth, but really cute! I tend to hang on her too, she is a 4.0 student. And is not scarred of anything, unlike me. We also have moments, like she is a really good cook, and I can sometimes get her to make cookies! I love cookies! *sigh* and she also doesn’t yell at me for taking naps. A friend of mine, who is a guy who I shall refer to as Tamaki, because he is tall blonde and flamboyant, picks on me sometimes, for being short, but I also take karate so I kick his butt! Then go goes all sad and emo, and Mori has to drag him to class. We have fun. but the others guys at my school are big meanies about it and they call Tamaki gay, he is not, Because is is also quite the pervert.
We have a lot of fun.  

dragonhealer

Moonlight Zorro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Hello :3 -This is meh first post! Just joined-

Well...kind of. Not exactly...see, my friend has this thing of putting real-life characters into manga. Roleplay, I guess. So basically, I'm Haruhi, and this guy I'm best friends with but DONT~ like-like is Tamaki...and so on. It's kinda funny...in a annoying way. And I'm not sure I'm like haruhi very much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 pm
My ex reminded me of Mori, tall, quiet, there when needed

My current love reminds me of Kyoya... don't ask how really, its kind of a long story.

One of my friends has a Haruhi tendency, of being dense to some things....

my other is Kyoya attitude with Tamaki grace....

And they both say I'm Tamaki!  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

EvanescentLight808

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:10 am
I think I remind myself of Nekozawa-senpai. {Is it okay to say ourselves? Oh well...} I have an aversion to bright lights, I like cats, I have a sock puppet at home. {Not everyone can have a Beelzenef... T^T}
I think it's pretty cool, Nekozawa-senpai is pretty awesome. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:39 am
My little brother is like Honey's little bro, Chika... He randomly attacks me. But I win... Mwah ha ha xD

suaviorXchu

PDXreverie

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:45 am
hehe sometimes i remind myself of honey!!! cake!! mmmm.

cake=delicious! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:32 pm
-"What's the worst that I can say? Things are better If I stay.."

---
Hm.
No similarities are apparent as of right now.
However, I may know someone who has some type of relation to Tamaki.

User Image

---
エルはケーキのあいます.

"..So long and goodnight.."-

Jagged Fangs

Harlequin Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:43 pm

Gawd my story's freakish...
My bf's sis is a exactly like Nekozawa's sis *brain fart on name*
She hates the dark,is seriously afraid of cats, and is obsessed with perverted mangas. She is short, has blonde hair (ALWAYS in pigtails) , BIG round blue eyes, and only wears dresses.
Kind of scary really...lol

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces