Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokson01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:24 am
Congratulations!
You have solved the first clue.
You are one step ahead in getting your hands on a rare Digimon.
Do not share the secret to others for they might get the awesome prize instead of you.

You found another clue!
Clue #2:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:09 am
Name: Lex
Digimon:Kamemon
Description: He is tall and skinny with scruffy brown hair and glasses. He is extreamly shy and quiet and doesnt socalize much
Equipment with you: His bag with varius supplies in and his digivice now, laptop and a dead mp3
Are you virus, vaccine or data: data  

tokson01

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:48 am
Name: Dominic
Digimon: Patamon
Description: User Image
Equipment with you: Phone, digivice, crest of hope and a bag with food and medical supplys.
Are you virus, vaccine or data: Vaccine!

[Edit I changed my mind...]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:57 am
Lex awoke looking around scratching his head as if he fell from a greath hight onto his head but yet didnt. He was in a deep forist? No he relised it was too deep to be forist and thus must be jungle. He got up and saw this turtle like creature next to him smiling. He was a bit stumpy and was wearing a helmet and seemed to have a ball in his stomace. "Heya Lex nice to see your awake."  

tokson01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:28 am
Name: Evelyn
Digimon: Gatomon (Surprised?)
Description: User Image
Equipment with you: Crest of Light, S2 Digivice, sling with stones.
Are you virus, vaccine or data: Vaccine!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:04 pm
Dom was looking out his window when a gust from inside the house came and knocked him out the window. Dom was falling when he landed in a bush. Dom woke up a liitle while later with a little Patamon sitting back poking Dom with a stick. Dom opened his eyes and saw this creature that looked like nothing he had ever seen. .  

Doranak

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:05 pm
Dom was scared and leapt back but he let out a small yelp that also scared the Patamon. Dom saw the little creature shaking and saw he wasn't big or evil. Dom slowly walked to the monster and smiled at him. "Are you ok?" Dom queried.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:06 pm
The Patamon nodded "Yeah, I saw you fall and was going to run till I noticed this fall from your neck." On the Patamons ear was a necklace. Dom took it and smiled it was a present from his mom befor she died  

Doranak

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:56 pm
Name: Rick
Digimon: Agumon
Desription:User Image(there should b @ least 1 goggle head here)
Euipment: mechanic tools
bio: rick has always had need for speed. He soon got a job working as a jr. mechanic for cars. He wishes that someday he will be nascar legend.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:14 pm
Name: Alex
Digimon: Gazimon
Description: 5'9 with shoulder-length black hair pulled back in a ponytail. He wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
Equipment with you: pocket knife and his digivice
Are you virus, vaccine or data: Vaccine  

The Dungeon Master 185

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:08 am
Dom put it round his neck and began to walk off into the forrest. Dom was walking for ages when the earth begins to shake, Dom grabs Patamon and dives under a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:48 am
Evelyn was already under that tree, and clinging to Gatomon and the tree, not expecting Dom to come flying on top of her. Hissing, Gatomon tried to struggle free, and Evelyn sighed. "Hi Dom." She said, winded from the 'attack'.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:30 am
Dom smiled as he heard a friendly greeting from Evelyn. He hugged her because she was the first human he had seen all day. "Don't get to over exited Dom." Patamon said as he pulled Dom off her. "So what are we doing here? I hope you know cause I don't."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:04 am
Giving her comrade a tight squeeze, she smiled, and sat up against the tree, trying to ignore the violent shaking of the earth. "Well, I'm trying to take shelter from this quake with Gatomon, you?" She looked at him, long hair tumbling around her.  

Hakari Niko

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games