Reply Eclipse
What I figured out..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenMoons

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:13 pm
Allright, most of you have read the book im sure, Well you know how at the end, Jacob chooses his wolf form since it was easier to deal with the "pain" Well I was thinking about that and, he let bella go, he said that he could live with the pain that she didnt choose him, and that she is going to turn. But he said he couldnt live with her being dead.. I think thats why he ran off. Why doy ou think he ran off?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:22 pm
i thought it had something to do with one of the legends
i think it was the one about the very first werewolf, the guy ran off in his wolf form into the woods and no one ever saw him again (something like that)  

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:22 am
I interpreted it as Jacob wishing to find himself, as cliche as that sounds. He's fighting with a lot inside. Even though they had teamed up with the Cullens, the possible threat of other vampires like the Volturi still remain. Plus, all the drama going around the pack must be taxing as well. Plus, Bella's choice and all. And we all have to remember that even though Jacob's body is mature, mentally he's still maturing. I think that everyone goes through a period of self-reflection and I think the epilogue signaled Jacob's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:38 pm
New thought:
Jacob is okay with her not choosing him but choosing Edward instead, but he's not okay with her being a vampire. He also considers the vampires to be dead, so basically he ran off because he couldn't deal with Bella becoming a vampire (and she already told him that it was going to happen no matter what)  

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items