Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
indiana jones Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

from 1-5 how do you like Indiana Jones?
  1 2 3 4 5
View Results

dark skater 12345

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:24 am
Indiana Jones rocks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:19 pm
I can't say exactly because I haven't seen the movie - and honestly, I just voted for the 14 gold on the line.. but I've seen the commericials and it looks pretty cool.  

MDA_Tycoon

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:39 am
I liked the first ones I saw. But this new one thats coming out, I'm not to terribly interested in it. If I do end up seeing it it's going to be so I can stare and Shia. heart redface  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:58 pm
I love the movies! They are so awesome...I don't know which one I like the best. I really like Raiders of the Last Ark but I love Last Crusade...this one that's coming out looks old school! No big special effects...it's going to kick a**! this is the movie i've been waiting for since last summer. I hope it doesn't disappoint!  

morbid_beauty

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:27 pm
It looks good from the previews. Im going to go check it out when it hits the theatres.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:44 pm
i cant wait for the new indiana jones to come out. ive seen all of them. i just hope this is as good as the others  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PixiePrincess1

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:26 pm
when i saw the preview i knew it was idiana jones rigth away. [:

my parents love idiana jones, i think i do.. but i've never really seen any idiana jones movies..

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:07 pm
I can't add Crystal Skulls yet but I assume I will love it. In order of favorites goes: Last Crusade, Lost Ark, then Temple of Doom.  

Kenshin1387

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:15 am
I just ordered my tickets for the midnite showing! I'm so excited! yeah yeah...It's going to rock out loud heart heart heart blaugh blaugh 3nodding biggrin xd ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:31 pm
I love Indiana Jones. But I do not like the concept of this new one. And it seemed a little awkwardly stitched together and there were a few dumb lines. It was not as grounded as the old movies and I didn't walk out feeling like I wanted to be Indiana Jones (that's how it should be). The plot devices were too obvious and crude.

Altogether it felt a little weird. I didn't hate it...but didn't love it either.  

Gedral

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:06 pm
I watched it midnite...and I loved it. I actually did like the new concept, that they explored something different. Something that has actually been thought about...It was a fun film, adventourous and what an indy movie should be about...Of course won't be as classic as the first three, but it's actually as good as Temple of Doom...didn't really like that one...so maybe by my standard it's a bit better...but nothing is better than Raiders of the Lost Ark...this movie is so watchable a few more times... biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:48 pm
It wasnt a horrible movie
... But I mean come on ALIENS??...
I dont know, I was such a fan of the other ones, especially the 2nd
But Shia LaBuff just made it that much worst, Im not a big fan of him as an actor

But I managed to watch it yesterday at a place that showed it at 4pm =]  

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:26 pm
Wow. I havent seen it but from the review I heard from some die hard Indiana Jones fans they said it blew chunks. xD totally different from what I'm getting here.

I think I'm going to wait until its out on DVD.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:38 am
It was a good movie. A little cartoony at times but over all I was excited to see it. The first three are alot better though.  

Panda Teeth

Galateax

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:39 am
i adored the new one! and all the older ones are just ledgendary!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff