Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Guardians of the sacred orb OOC and profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Guardians of the sacred orb?
  Of course! It's great!
  Eeeww no!
  well I dunno.. do you have cookies? (neutral option)
View Results

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:14 am
Welcome to the thread where you can discuss the Guardians of the sacred orb rp and complain! Isn't that great?!
Updates

Plot update!

The orb, heavenly beings, and the world are in danger. A certain person is plotting revenge on the gods and goddess' of the 8 elements and use the sacred orb to do it. The only clue that we have right now as to who this dangerous person is is that the name has 6 letters and starts with Ma and it's a man.

We have found out that the dangerous enemy of the divine (gods and goddess') is Mia's mentor, Martis. For now he has disappeared but his plans were made clear. He is planning to take the sacred orb and destroy the divine for what they've done. But Marcus, Mia, Ty and Ayu have met a few new people. A professor and his apprentice who have given the group some hints and an ancient tablet that'll tell them where to find the individual orbs of the divine that'll unlock the seal to the sacred orb. They've already found the first orb but they have no idea as to which one it is. So far they've started thinking that it was the past guardians or someone elses job to take care of each of the shrines and have now been forgotten. For now, the tablet needs to be deciphered.

After encountering the sky pirates, Katan, Aitai and Fukumi, the group was led to a village up in the Desarous mountain pass not too far from Ruby village. They also found themselves caught up in an invasion that took a great toll on the village. The group left after taking care of the survivors to go back down to Ruby. Katan, Fukumi and Aitai had their own agenda at the moment but it is now clear that they are not enemies.

So far on the tablet:

Congrats on finding this tablet. For whomever that has found this tablet, this tablet is engraved with the instructions to open the seal of the sacred shrine. It may be a long journey to open the doorway to the sacred orb but these are the necessary precautions needed to protect the orb from evil. To open the eight lock seal of the shrine, find the resting grounds of each divine being of the elements and take each of their orbs to the shrine of the divine.

To find the shrine of, seek the doorway at the base of the Tovip volcano...

Note: Anybody can be one, but there are only....eight elements so....uh....first come first serve, eh? By the way, if anybody doesn't like this then pm about the complaint ok?
Warriors:
Light- Becca-Ish/circle witherleaf
darkness- Mr.Ownage/ Marcus
earth- zepherion / Mia
ice- NakhtiChaos / Nakhti
water- Tiger12/ Ty
wind- Dartmoor / Katan
lightning- open
fire- Gothic_Alice / Ayu

Username:
Name:
Strengths sad eg. an element or something your character excels at like strength or intelligence)
Weaknesses:
Type of character sad eg.Mage, warrior, mercenary and the works)
Weapon sad If character wields one)
Bio:

Note:You may make more than one character if you want but the max is 3.Oh and also send your profiles to Mia_Amerne2, please? I can't go on my zepherion account anymore so this is my new one.

Plot

One sacred orb decides the fate of all. It's power gives life to the world. Without this orb the world will eventually die. All the beings of the world know that but some ignore this and try to take the orb for themselves. It got so bad once that a war broke out 100's and 100's of years ago and 8 warriors were chosen to be the guardians of the orb and each were given, by the gods and goddesses a gift of the elements. After the warriors died they're powers were sucked into the orb and now another war will soon rise and new guardians shall be chosen. Warriors come now to found this orb and gain it's power to protect it. So fair traveler, travel from your town and prove your worth.

All characters, you may pick a village to start in.

There, oh and the plot will update after a couple of months or so, kind of like a main quest thing but you don't have to do it. But following the plot might make things a little interesting. Have fun!

Characters

Username:zepherion
Name:Mia
Appearance:User Image
Strengths:Earth and excels at intelligence.
Weaknesses:Wind
Type of character: Swordsman
Weapon: Sword and shield.
Bio: Lives in the Etheros village and seeks out revenge on the Lunar army for burning down her old village. Her father died when that hapened and only has her mother and her sister. She is pretty outgoing and kind to others but can get pretty angry when people get on her bad side.

Username: Mr.Ownage
Name: Marcus
Appearance:User Image
Strengths biggrin ark magic
Weaknesses: Light magic
Type of character:Mage
Weapon: Dark magic, a small dagger hidden in his robes
Bio: When Marcus was an infant a bandit raid destroyed his village, leaving him the only survivor. As such he has never known his last name. He was taken to an orphanage and adopted by a couple in Ruby village. The couple was shocked to learn that their adopted son had a gift for magic, and one heck of a sadistic streak, likely brought on from experiencing so much violence at such a young age. As he grew older his magic grew stronger, although he had yet to learn any spells. In an attempt to turn him to the light, the couple bought him a book of light magic, but it caught fire as soon as he touched it, forcing them to buy him a dark spell book. Over the years Marcus has added many other spell books to his collection, and has memorised every spell in every one.

Name: tiger12
Name of Character: Tiger /Ty
Species: Kata Chenja
Abilities/strangth: shapeshift, ice (still learning)
Weakness: Depends on the form, hot metal,needles
Type of charecter: Theif
Appearance: No bangs, long brown hair ((longer than picture)), Icy green eyes, pale skin, black shorts ((are done up)), short black shirt
Weapon: knives and dagger if handy, whip, teeth, claws, ice
Biography: Ty had been a pet to a demon and was kept in a cage for most of her life. One day she stoped eating or drinking water and would only speak gibberish, seeing she was appearing to have lost her mind they were going to kill her and as soon as they opened the cage ((glass with a air system)) and shackled her hands and feet (still has the collar) she turned into a black cat and ran away. She learned to steal and lives as a theif she is nice, cold, friendly (often mistaken for flirting), untrusting at first (especially towards demons), loyal to the end once you gain her trust, quiet, sneaky.

Username: Gothic_Alice
Name: Ayu
Appearance: User Image
Strengths: She can read minds and minipulate peoples memories and decsions.
Weaknesses: Her past. HEr mother died right infront of her and hates to think about it. Her father aslo left when she was 3, because she was different from other elfs.
Type of character:She is a very quiet and a very keep to ur self person. She is never outspoken and hates to have a partner. She will save the ones she love if it calls for it. She can tell if u don't feel good or if somethings wrong.
Weapon:Two swords and 4 daggers. (one she keeps in her boot) and also arrows.
Bio:She is an Elf that is taller than many.

Username: "I believe her name is, Becca-Ish ?"
Name: "Circle Witherleaf"
Appearance: "I like my hair as it is, long and purple. My eyes are a goldish yellow color hidden behind my rectangle glasses. I like my think green sweater unless it happens to get wet then it sticks to my skin. I love my ruffled dark violet skirt, but I wear it with embroadered jeans because I am quite... sensitive.. I like to wear normal walking shoes, and an amythest stone rests upon my neck that my mother gave to me before she moved on." User Image
Strengths: "Light, healing, sheilding, protecting ect. Sadly, I am not much of a fighter."
Weaknesses: "Darkness can bother me a bit, but if I have a dim light with me, I'll be alright. I havn't really had much interaction with the oppositte sex either, when I do, I usally get light headed and weak. One time, blood came out from my nose after a discreat image of two men appared in my mind. Is that what is suppose to happen, or does it just happen to me? One time I had asked about this to a man, and he laughed along with others. I wonder if arrogance gives them strength?"
Type of character: "A half elf that practices in the Art of Healing and Protecting
Weapon: "My grandfather's scythe. Hey, a girl's gotta have something to protect herself with."
Bio: "I don't remember my childhood at all very much, due to an incident when I woke up with a bitterly painful headach and my mother on the floor, dead. I hadn't known she was my mother untill hours later, and I touched the amyathest she gave me. I get flash backs of my past when I dream, or even daydream. I don't even know why she was killed. However, I once dreamed of my Grandfather's tomb. The next day I set out on a journey to find out what it ment. As I got closer, clearer images appeared in my mind. One had my mother, two elven elders, a man with a dark face but not elven, and what I belive to be was my grandfather? The elder's mentioned my name, and something about, 'Keeper of the orb or light?' The look on my mother's face seemed shocked, my grandfather sighed, and the faceless man remained well... faceless.
When my jouney came to a close, a Silver Sythe blade, brightened as I walked in. On the magical wooden handle attaching to the blade, inscriped elveish lettering, read out, 'Only the Gardian of the Light Orb may summon this blade to weld.' After I picked it up, my mind filled with it's summoning knowlage and tactics for welding it and very few memorys of a battle welding it. I am unknown to all of this, but none-the-less, I shall continue looking for whatever quest, fate has bounded to my soul."

Username: Dartmoor
Name: Katan Itazura
Appearance: Katan
Strengths: Wind and is highly dexterous
Weaknesses: Lightning and Impatience
Type of character: Sky Pirate (Commander)
Weapon: Retractable arm blades (as seen in picture)
Bio: Not many are priviledged to hear of Katan's childhood and live to tell about it. Only those who grew up within the Dephirou Mountain Range know exactly how he was raised, though they never speak of it in detail. All that the most curious of visitors can learn is that he belongs to the dying race known as the Demens. They are not demons in any sense, only estranged and unaccepted by the general populace. Still, the nomadic villagers of the mountains seem to have no problem with him.

Katan Itazura is a notorious sky pirate, who will strike a raid at any caravan or town at a moments notice. While the amount of booty he can relieve wealthy citizens of is limited to what can be physically carried, striking an agile aerial target has proven very difficult to many, and even then, those few accurate shots are countered by magic. Leader of the Silens Iaceo Nox, aka SIN, the death of innocents is usually not linked to him in any way. With the nature of his raids, he can be impatient if made to wait for too long.
Other Members of SIN

Name: Fukumi
Appearance: Fukumi
Strengths: Stealth, Ranged Attacks, and Chakra control
Weaknesses: Sneak Attacks
Type of character: Sky Pirate (Ninja)
Weapon: Kunai, Dragonbane (Broadsword), and Kamaithachi (Short sword)
Bio: Fukumi also hails from the Dephirou Mountain Range, and is in fact a Demens as well. Many would deny that fact, for she neither possesses wings nor is tempermental like many of the well known, like Katan. Still, her abilities are beyond that of a normal human, thus considered an elite ninja by many of the same practice. She's versatile in the fact that she can travel quickly across land or by mighty leaps and can on a moments notice slow down to become undetectable to most.

Hailing from a hidden village, Katan once saved her clan during a draught. In return for the life-debt of the clan, Fukumi now works for him. Often times she'll be seen at the scene of a raid, days or weeks prior to the event. Peasents willing give her haven, for she always generously pays for her intrusion into their lives. First to come and last to leave, she is the eyes of the operations.

Name: Aitai
Appearance: Aitai
Strengths: Summoning Oni and Curse Spells
Weaknesses: Physical Attacks
Type of character: Sky Pirate (Summoner)
Weapon: None, as perfers to use magic.
Bio: Aitai is a very strange and peculiar girl. It isn't clear yet as to if she too is a Demens or a gifted elf, considering the powerful magic she wields like a toy. Katan discovered the girl at a small, remote shrine in the Fidica Mountains playing with two demons. At first he had merely observed, thinking that she was either their pet or a host body for them to use at their pleasure. The monks assured him that she was very much in control of the Oni instead of the other way around. Approaching Aitai, Katan was a mysterious canvas to her.

To a young girl, piracy sounded like it was full of fun. Then again, it was effecting other people too. Aitai had to argue with herself before deciding to join SIN. Afterall, what else was there to do to pass the time by? The shrine monks were always so skittish and frightened of her, and those that she'd be playing with, well she would never have to know what happened to them. So hopping onto an Oni that was the visage of a great phoenix, she left with Katan into the sky, joining the band of pirates.

Username: NakhtiChaos
Name: "My name is Nakhti Chaos."
Appearance:User Image "Yep thats me."
Strengths: "Ice, strength, speed and my advanced animal senses."
Weaknesses: "One friggin word. Wolves."
Type of character: "I'm a bounty hunter and a gaurdian of the sacred orb of winter."
Weapon:"Besides my wits magic and what i hide in my bag of holding I wield a very large flame sword.......... I prefer to use it in emergencies."
Bio:"I hail from a village hidden in the mountains to the north. Rather I did hail from the village but it has been completely wipped out. I am a part cat part human with the ability to change my shape by natural talent. I have very advance senses just like a cat. If I ever seem paranoid watch out because that is my cat senses informing me of danger and I become very violent. I knew Tiger for a year when I was seven years old. The goddess I represent is Skadi. She is the goddess of winter and hunting. The rest I reviel to those whom get to know me at one point or another because I'm not a general tell a stranger everything kinda guy."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:36 pm
I must say it...... no no i just NEED to say it...... FIRST POST!!!!! XDDD ok random urge is done.  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:22 pm
Hahahah!! No problem. Nature calls right?......SECOND POST!!!!!!! HAPPY ALL CAPS MONDAY!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:12 am
Meh for me its friday i just got off work so its my weekend now YAY YAY YAY  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:12 am
Woot! Happy Daysies! 4th! Yay! razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:44 pm
Haha... Well I have something different to be happy about. People are voting for me in the avatar arena. You should too!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/gaiaarena?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=4925  

Dartmoor

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:18 am
vote? free gold from voteing? le gasp its a deal xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:59 pm
wow that's really good! I especially like the background thingamabob. I rate you.......10! So anyways, how do you like the rp so far? Any comments?  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:03 pm
I VOTED!

Great rp! Umm... ya sweatdrop . I have been hyper, I apologize. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:30 pm
Weee we are finished with the brief snacking interlude back to town we goes xD (anyone like how i got Nakhti acting while he sleeps in kitty form?)  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:32 pm
Oh OH! Me ME! Pick MMEE!! I do! I know the answer!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:16 pm
Woot! Who is happy?  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Rainbowtastic-Condom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:23 pm
omg i remember this rp when it first started out. ((I was [sorrow`s] minion aka Kiom'e)) wow.............. it got soo big, congrats you guys!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:45 am
XD  

-X-death_reaperz-X-

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers