Reply Rainbow Bridge
Lose of a pet Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AccentualWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:09 pm
Yesterday my parents put Ginger (our 12 year old wiener dog) to sleep. She was really bad off and constantly in pain. She was the best dog we ever had and they made sure to treat her right. They bought her a hot ham and cheese from Hardee's. She ate her's and half of my Dad's. Then they took her to the vet and she aked like she always did by pulling Mom like "you lied to me you brought me to the vet and now I will get a shot." Then they put her down and I was told she peacefully fell asleep. I know both my folks cried for a long time. They both loved her so much. I was in my dorm when I decided to call home and that was when dad told me. I cried for a long time, but I know she was better off and in a better place. I still wished I could have pet her one last time and kissed her. Unforunatly, me being away from home, I was not able too and it still hurts some. I hope you all understand why she was put to sleep and don't think bad of us and I'm glad their are people who know how I feel. I thank you all for reading this and replying. (That is if you decided too)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:12 am
Sorry about your dog...but if it was for the best it was for the best. I've never had an animal put down...but I've had a lot die. I only got real sad over one though (my chiuaua). I think I'll cry like a baby when my Mastif dies. He's the closest thing to a family member as a dog can get.  

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

XxXDr4g0nXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:01 am
I'm so sorry, AccentualWolf. It will hurt for a while, but always try to remember that this was what she needed and you and your family gave her a good and loving life. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:01 pm
i feel for you. i had to put my rat down (snoopy) a couple of weeks ago.  

Tie My Shoes

Marle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:56 am
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost one of my guinea pigs and gerbil last week.

*Hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:53 am
I am sorry to hear of any pets dying. I just don't ever want my dog to die... she is the only thing that keeps me sane. My major fear is my dog dying when I am away I would feel so bad.... but I guess it has to happen sometime.  

[Gross]Face

Mozukki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:52 am
that's bad I'm sorry that have happen hope you have happy days with her but too bad you couldn't see her one last time  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:42 pm
I had a jack russell terrier( spelling?) named Frank. He was so cute and full of energy...but he had epilepsy. He died from it...in our car cry ...on the way to the hospital...in my sisters arms.... crying crying crying I didnt wanna cry but he was so special. and he was only like 5 or 6.  

SxyChocolate

pop_roxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:04 am
I've lost my first gerbil, and my dog might hafta be put down, too. He's 12 and he has a brain tumor..... Oh, and his legs are giving out, so he falls down the stairs a lot, so i almost know how u feel!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:02 am
thats really sad crying crying  

MOD Brayson

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:10 am
God.......I hate the thought of Pepper will die one day...why can't he die with me??? ;-; PEPPER!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:58 pm
Wolf, My dog, Cassie had to be put to sleep after a long time of pain and stress. I know we did what was best for her and that she is happy now... but I still miss her. It's been years now and sometimes the dog food aisle still makes me cry. My most sincere Condolances on Ginger. cry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

~Spirit of Dragons~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:01 pm
Sorry about your dog. I remember when my first guinea pig died. I totally lost it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:56 pm
When i lost my gerbil Illa i was soooooo sad i couldn't stop crying, and this all happened about 3 months ago, and everyday after school i would go to her grave, because we barryed her in our back yard, and i would go there with a flower, or some kind of plant and i would just sit there and think about her crying  

[Froggy]

Belle Adona

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:59 am
Last Monday, my adorable puppy was hit by a car. Her injuries were terrible and I was afraid to move her, and she was in shock. I called animal control and they came out and put her to sleep for me. I've been hurting so bad all week grieving for her. Part of me thinks I should have tried to keep her alive by getting her to a vet - even if she had had to have her back leg amputated, or even both back legs. It would have cost a lot of money to save her. Money I hadn't got. I feel so guilty though. I keep thinking of how she looked at me - like 'Mommy, what have I done?'
crying The only thing that comforts me is how peacefully she went to sleep. I'm missing her sooo much!  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff