Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:12 pm
User ImageWelcome
The Ouran Private Academy encompasses kindergarten to twelfth grade. Most students come from wealthy families but, in rare occasions, special scholarships are granted to students from a "lower class". The school's unofficial motto is "Lineage counts first, wealth a close second," which means students with stellar family backgrounds are given top priority over those from rich families but low social status.

This story takes place a few years after the origional Host club. A whole new group and a whole new story. Have fun, and good luck!

Rules:

1. Try to type out full sentences

2. NO Text Talk! Obviously its ok if you make a couple spelling mistakes, everyone does, 'specialy me.

3. Read a few lines of what others have done before jumping in, make it make sense.

4. No Cybering! Keep it PG:14!

5. No Swearing or cussing. If that is the only thing that fits use stars *, for example S***. (But you can say damn... Don't ask me why I added that.)

6. You CAN have more than one character, but please, try to keep it to three!

7. No God Mode! You cannot kill some one else off or direst them! That isn't fun!

8. No Role player is allowed to play someone elses character! ... EVER!

9. No double posting. (Double posting is where you post after your own post (Don't do it))

10. Please send a link of your characters appearance if you have one. I will add it as soon as I get it.

11. Check for updates every once in a while.

12. Just have fun!

Extra notes:

Please send me your characters profile in a PM

Make sure your characters name isnt taken by another user.

Regular involvment in the RP is recommended. If you do not want to keep rping here either kill your character, or PM me so I can remove your character from the list.

Character info thinger! (Thinger is one of the nonsense words I use, get used to it.)

Name of Character:
Grade:
Appearance: (Pictures are nice, but you don't need to if you don't want to)
Style: (Nerdy, cool, ect...)
Biography sad keep this short and simple for other rpers)

Please send me your characters profile in a PM

Make sure your characters name isnt taken by another user.

Regular involvment in the RP is recommended. If you do not want to keep rping here either kill your character, or PM me so I can remove your character from the list.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:56 pm
Members:

Women:
Name: tiger12
Name of Character: Nayana Tu Yue (Alias: Nana)
Grade: 11
Appearance: User Image
Style: Loner
Biography: Nayana and her family own part of a major food company. She is an only child but has many cousins. Nayana is fairly quiet around most people, especially the pushy types. She is very kind and somewhat strange once she gets to know you.

Name:Mia Amerne2
Name of Character: Mia Amerne
Biography: Mia is quiet and can be very cold to those who annoy her but once you crack that cold front she can open up a bit....to a certain extent. Although she does take advantage of her status and wealth sometimes, she is on bad terms with her father because of it. She also has a sort of other life at night.

Name:Gothic_Alice
Name of Character: Rima Toya
Appearance:
User Image
Style: Cool
Biography: Rima Toya's mother runs a major factory that produces skateboards for major skaters. She has a bright side to her skater clothing and style that goes under her uniform.

Name: Kitty Kat Hyro
Name of Character: Jiyu
Grade: 10
Appearance: below
Style: cutesy, kinda like Hunny-kun... just taller
Biography:She's a total gaga over guys and she's cute. She always visits the club....every single day....
User Image

Name: Bunny
Grade: 11th
Appearance:
User Image
Style: friendly and polite
Biography: She comes from a wealthy family, and sleeps so late she's sleepy at school

Name of Character: Arisa Hasegawa
Grade: 12
Style: Different, devilish
Biography: She is fairly wealthy and her family owns one of the biggest record companies in Japan.

Men:
Name: tiger12
Name of Character: Varick Kyne Sinasta (Goes by his middle name at school)
Style: Cool
Biography: Kyne's family owns a major clothing company and has two older siblings. He tends to wear alot of his company's clothing under his uniform. He has a goofy and kind side hidden underneath his cool demeanor.

Name: Gothic_Alice
Name of Character: Senri Shiki
Appearance:
User Image
Style: Collected Independent.
Biography: Senri Shiki's family owns a clothing store called Lot 20. It is a clothing store that tailor's to your every needs. This store is one of a major chain that the Syuno family owns. His black style sticks out but he doesn't care.

Name: crono04
Name of Character: Ichigo 'Strawberries' Kanno
Style: Class clown
Biography: Ichigo invented a new type of fishing net that captures only (legally) edible fish and leaves others untouched. Every fishing company bought at least twenty, making him a multi-millionaire within months. His lineage is nothing special, but hes ok with it.

Name: Kitty Kat Hyro
Name of Character: Kio
Appearance: below
Style: cool, smart (kinda like Kyoya-san but less evil.. O_o))
Biography:His parents are rich, as are most families who go to Ouran high school. He was always kinda adored by girls so he decided to join
User Image

Name of Character: Ren Fukui
Style: Romantic, Gentlemen
Biography: Ren’s family own one of the largest Chains of Restaurants around the globe, he has grown to respect all women, he is an excellent chef and loves fine dining  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:04 pm
Nayana runs into the grounds and stands gasping for breath as students walk by and stare. "Somethin' wrong with running once in a while?" She mumbles to herself as she pulls her hair out of her face. "Not my fault the limo's wire was melted." Nana mumbles even quieter to herself as she pulls out her book and starts reading as well as walking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:04 pm
Mia had just arrived at school. She had walked today so it took longer than usual. She would've taken the limo like usual but, she had gotten into a big fight with her father that morning and it would be awkward to use it since it was her father's property.

Mia could feel people's eyes on her back as she walked into the doors of the academy but payed no mind to them. She entered her class room and sat at her desk. She looked to the window and saw a group of girls showing off and touching up their uniforms. Mia sighed.

"Geez, don't they ever get tired of the same yellow dress every day? I mean, we've been wearing it for about 2 or 3 years."  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:23 pm
Nayana walks into the classroom and sits down a desk behind Mia, quite immersed in her book. She looks around after a minute to see who is around. "Morning Mia-chan." Nana says kindly as she smiles. "Some people...You had to walk as well?" She adds spots the girls who are primping as well as the state of the other girls shoes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Mia turned her head slightly to address Nana. "Yeah." Mia sighed. She hadn't really talked with anyone unimportant since she came into Ouran except for a few people like Nana because they hadn't gotten on her bad side and didn't seem so posh and shallow. Usually, she would just give people a cold stare and they would back off.

"So why did you walk?"  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:45 pm
"Ya know, I would love to say that I wanted to, but the limo's wires were melted." She says with a small grin and shrug. "I guess the mechanic forgot to check them last week." Nayana says as she closes her book and shoves it away with a glance. "Kinda sucks, but I suppose I should get outside more anyways. Do you have any reason?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:02 am
Mia shrugged. "Despite his usual attitude about how I should act more....according to our status, today he wanted me to walk. I suppose he wants me to have the figure as well."

The teacher walked in and started preparing to start the class. Mia reached into her desk and took out her notebook.  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:52 pm
Nana shrugs and pulls out her papers and pencil. "Oh, thats annoying. I don't think you need to worry about that." She says as she sets up one page to be written on and starts to draw on another. "Walking isn't bad if you got time to do so."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:03 pm
Mia sighed. "Yeah, I know." The teacher started teaching about literature and writing and what-not. It was all pretty basic so the class flew by quickly. After school was over for the day, Mia waited for Ty at the door with her study notes and books ready in her arms.  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:16 pm
Nana sat writting diligently throughout class, more daydreaming about her book than paying attention to class. She packs up her things with a faintly suprised look on her face as she spotted Mia at the door. "We live in the same direction, don't we." Nayana says as she starts heading down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm
Mia followed as Nana headed down the hall. She nodded. "Yes. But I was going to head to the library for a while. So I won't be heading home for quite some time." Mia shrugged. "I guess I thought you should know for some reason."

As they walked down the hallway, Mia spotted the door to the library and waved to Nana. She went into the library and started scanning the bookshelves for an interesting book.  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm
"Oh, I hope you find your info. Bye." She says as she continues walking, pulling her hair out from under her bag. Suddenly she runs into something tall, soft and warm. Nayana freezes, her heart starting to pound as she spots the logo. She looks up slowly with an unreadable expression. "You are in my way. Sinasta."

"Afternoon Yue, nice to see you to. How is your family?” Kyne says without any real expression on his face as he brushes his hair out of Nana’s face. “You really should take better care of your hair, it’s unbecoming of someone with your status and appearance.” He barely flinches as she pulls her hair out of his hand.

“You aren’t doing your job as a member of the OHSH club.”

“Aren’t I? Aren’t you happy?” Kyne says as he blocks her attempts to get by.

“No, you aren’t, and I am not. I need to feed my fish. Move.” Nana says as she tries to walk around him, but is blocked again.

“Bye, have a nice evening Yue.” He says with a small grin as he lets her by and listens to her walk away. Once she is far enough out of his hearing he continues onto the library to look for a book on the biology of a scabiosa flower. He spots Mia and wanders silently up to her. He peeks over her shoulder. “What are you looking for?”  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:58 pm
Ayame sat outside the school and looked at her skateboard. Her family was rich but she was the only one who didn't use it like her family. She had deep colored eyes that had frustration on it, her life was hard to get used to with her snobby parents. She stood up and put her skateboard down.

Hiroshi was inside the library, leaning against the wall with a book on the Holocaust. He looked up to see Kyne and Mia. He closed his eyes and then looked back at his book with his pale lips in a cautious line. He knew Kyne alittle but not much. Hiroshi, in the darkest part of the library, was what you would call independent. He had black clothes under his school clothes and didn't care what anyone thought about him, well only certain people he liked.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:07 pm
Nana walks looking straight ahead until she is far away from Kyne. "Jerk, why he is part of that I will never know." She says as she plays with her hair. She opens the doors and squints at the sudden light. "Ah, Afternoon Ayame. Going to ride your skateboard home?"

(We established that school is over at the moment)  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff