Submit

Rainboner

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:17 pm
think of a pet for each of the Organization. it can be anything u want it to be. and also give it a catchy name. also give it some attributes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:19 pm
I made one for axel.
He is a red wolf. With the hair of axel and on it sides has two chakrams protruding from the sides of his body. He breathes fire, can make a tower of fire, and combines with Axel to increase all of his stats. And axel's eyes have a flaming stare.  

Rainboner

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:10 am
Pets for Organization? sweatdrop To be truthful, I think that over half of the Organization would rather maul/kill/butcher/ murder the pets than keeping them. However... Just for the fun.

Xemnas = Lion. I think Xemnas would prefer an animal that represent powerful and ruler.
Xigbar = horse. Sorry, but I can't stop picturing Xigbar as a cowboy. LOL xd
Xaldin = tiger. Truth be told, I can easily picture Xaldin with draekards (animal that was drawn by psycrowe. You can find hers drawing in deviantart) than the tigers, but I wasn't sure if mystical animals would count.
Vexen = owl. Vexen looks like a wise person just like an owl. In addition, I think he also wants an animal that said "Leave me alone". LOL xd
Lexeaus = mouse. Quiet, peaceful, and curious. What can I say?
Zexion = bunny. I think Zexion would prefer an animal that is quiet. Plus I think the bunny look cute with Zexion. 4laugh
Saix = wolf. They both have connection to the moon and very loyal.
Axel = kitsune (fox). Both the fox and Axel are red and sneaky. In addition, you've seen some of the anime have the fox as fire fox.
Demyx = dolphin. I think Demyx would like an animal that is fun, playful, and like water.
Luxord = bloodhound. I don't know why a bloodhound, but Luxord looks like a dog-type person to me. LOL xd
Marluxia = snake. Don't know why, but I've seen some fanfic or drawings that states Marluxia is a conniving "snake".
Larxene = cat. I think Larxene would like an animal that don't want to be bothered by anyone and would scratch back if being in a bad mood.
Roxas = puppy. I'm sorry, but a puppy looks cute with Roxas if XIII decided to go skateboarding. LOL xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:06 am
xd  

kibascheza
Crew

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out