Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:23 pm
who is this new member?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:58 am
No one knows. The only way to figure out is to play that DS KH game. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 am
There is another?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:24 am
Yes, there is another member of the Organization. However, unlike the rest of the Organization XIII, this member was the first member to die. She has a short amount of time while being with the Organization. You can find her in the DS KH game. I think it's 358/5 days or something. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Roel22

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:59 pm
i think its the gril with blue hair in kh3  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:47 pm
358/2 days. That's the newest KH game to come out.  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

Lady_Chimera

Mystical Shapeshifter

26,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:05 pm
Technically, I don't think there's going to be a KH III. I just know of "Birth by Sleep," "358/2 Days," and "Coded." If XIV doesn't end up being Aqua, then I imagine I'm not going to like her very well. ((_-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:54 pm
I am the first XIV cosplayer on Gaia and all ties lead to Aqua, being Ven resembles Roxas, Roxas being number XIII, and the fact that Xenmas talks to Aqua's armor in his secret room and references to her as old friend.  

eraLdo deneuve

alex11uk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 am
.... who is she wat her name i need to get the ds game of it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:55 am
alex11uk
.... who is she wat her name i need to get the ds game of it

Nobody don't know except the Sqaure Enix and Disney. That's why we have to wait until the game comes out.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

The Other West

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:59 pm
I got this friend in japan who's uncle works for Square enix and is working on the new Kingdom Hearts games. The uncle lets slip about something between the 14th member and a connection to Aqua, the knight with blue hair. Them there was this thing with Terra haveing some connection with Xehanort  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:57 am
guys it cant be aqua because BBS is like 20 yrs b4 KH1
the girl is like 4 ft tall in the pic of her in KHIIfinal mix+
i thonk its namine because there's a reason that they from like the nose down in KHII
in the final mix game they show her w/ the cloak which only shows the nose down [covers nose and up on face]
and she is a nobody after all  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 am
junkatzdollXIII
i thonk its namine because there's a reason that they from like the nose down in KHII
in the final mix game they show her w/ the cloak which only shows the nose down [covers nose and up on face]

It can't be Namine because Square Enix announced that the fourteenth member is not Namine. In addition, we do not know which other female character that has a strong will to become a nobody in KH (besides Larxene.) Namine does not count because we know she is a Nobody of Kairi. Therefore, the only person we can think of is Aqua.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 am
Well, my RPing dreams are now crushed... I wanted my guy to be # 14 after being aproved by millions of future fans crying  

pwnd_by_twlt

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Jisen Meizuki
junkatzdollXIII

It can't be Namine because Square Enix announced that the fourteenth member is not Namine. In addition, we do not know which other female character that has a strong will to become a nobody in KH (besides Larxene.) Namine does not count because we know she is a Nobody of Kairi. Therefore, the only person we can think of is Aqua.

Still, he has a point. I don't think it's Aqua, because like junkatzdollXIII said, BBS takes place 10 years before KH1. If we assume Aqua is about 17, (just a guess) that means she would be 28 in COM (Another year is added because the first game transpires in about a year.) The 14th member does NOT look like she's 28. Sorry, guys.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff