The Soul

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big J THUG

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:08 pm
What is the soul?
In this topic just tell me what you think the soul is, do you believe it exists and explain your theories.
I would love to here them.

I'll start...
To me the soul is the second key to your control.
It is the spirtual aspect of life and death.
I believe souls exists because in some cases when there is a demonic power it takes over your soul and body. The soul is the door for the evil power to take over. Another example would be OBE. OBE is short for out-of-body experience. When someone expirences OBE that person can see him/herself at a vantage point. I belive that the soul is seeing the body. OBE is kind of rare for people to expierience.

Thats it so tell me what you think about souls.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:39 am
Second key to control? Then what's the first key? I'm confused.  

TheHellDevil

Big J THUG

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:24 am
its judt a theory
the soul is like the second thing that keeps you alive
the firsts are the major organs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:53 am
Okay, but I don't even understand your theory. Care to explain?  

TheHellDevil

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:49 pm

I'm going to second the above post. Please explain what you mean some more. Also, what credible evidence that you can show other people, such as those in this thread, do you have to support the existence of "demonic powers" and "out of body experiences?"

As for me, I use the word "soul" like a concept and only for that purpose, the concept I use it for being to sort of represent and designate what would constitute the essence of who any individual person is. I don't believe in any actual separate entity called a "soul" because I haven't seen any good reason to and I've seen plenty of things that well support the idea that consciousness can't operate separate from the body.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:34 am
well in a religious aspects and point of view the soul is what help controls you and what gives you free will and things like that.  

Big J THUG

TheHellDevil

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:29 pm
Uhhh... okay. But you're still not giving an explanation of what the keys are specifically.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 am
I think "soul" is more a matter of spiritual commonsense than another thing. You know, spirit is that thing that keeps us alive as humans, in our behaviour and nature. On the other hand, the soul is like a moral conception, an explanation of that things that make us reasonable and intelligent. Spirit is more like a "whisper of life", while soul is like feelings and beliefs, convictions..

Well, that's what I think, at least. ^^U  

AHazzamLeonA

Motoko Kitari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:24 pm
I think that the the soul is an embody ment that is attached to the body till a person passes away. after that the sould can hunt the wourl or move on to the after lifes world. it all really dempends on the religon and soul though. to me personally its more of a reflection, and there is a distance between the body,and the soul. I have heard of out of body exsperiences, near death exsperiances, and death and returns. So the soul is our true bodies, but hour physical body is only its container.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:38 pm
So, then, what's the difference between a soul, and a ghost?  

Evil Tuxedo

CheKage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:20 am
To me, the soul is in fact refering to health. You know, like how much of the energy/vibation in your body is left because everything is vibration!  
51: Philosophy.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games