Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I'm torn....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Oaky the girl i like told me she was really iritated by how i just wanted to hang around her while we were at six-flags seeing as she was the msot daredevilish of all of us - i wanted to somehow feel the same way by 'being near the source'

well she graduated in a little less than two weeks, and on June 8th her family is throwing a get-together bash for her,

they've invited me....

now the problem, i mad her mad jsut by being me - sure she didnt know exactly what it was i was trying to do but thats why i dont blame her for her iritation in me

however, if i go -- i'm gonna be me -- and she may not like that in front of her family

sicne she invited me - i do wanna go, but knowing 'me' as i do, i know something can and probably will happen,

so ultimately i'm in such a 'loss' i dtn even know if i can even look at her anymore because of how i treated her, and from concerns of how i may react in the event to pass

any advice?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:09 pm
I'd skip her graduation if you honestly think there will be a problem.
Don't bring stress/arguments to a family outing.

Smooth things out with her at a later date.
Might want to let her know you wont be there... make up an excuse that you have something else going on w/ your family.  

Itchyboobers

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:38 pm
I agree. if she is angry at you and doesn't like you just let her go. don't mess up her day. specially her party. I understand this from both sides though..you are hurt because you want to spend time with her and she didn't and she's angry because she felt as if she has no space. I had the same problem with a guy. he was always around me and it irritated me because sometimes i wanted to be alone so i cut him off. i feel bad for it. but it happens. so my advice to you is to just let her have her party. it sucks but if that's how she feels she's going to hate you more if you go to her party and behave that way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am
Hi again!

I'll have to agree with the others' here, let her have some space. If later on she asks why you wern't there, tell her the truth [[Well, as I see it it is this]] You thought she wanted some time away from you.

I know that at one point, there was this guy that followed me everywhere, it was extremely annoying, so finally one day I just blew up at him. Let's try to prevent that from happening.

Hope that helps,
`Camy!`  

DvnT

im_in_love1233d

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:10 pm
Depending on what you did to her. She shouldn't get mad at you being you! Who else are you going to be? If she wants someone other than who you are than you have two choices. Act like someone else and be fake or act like yourself and be real. you can go to the graduation and the go to the get together and see her again or just no go! all in all its your choice!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games