Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Those vials in DoC...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You say
  Po-tay-to
  Po-tah-to
View Results

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:12 am
So, you know those vial-like things in Dirge of Ceberus? I know if you break them you get rewards like artwork and stuff, but are there certain ways to break them? I shot a few of various colors, and tried magic, but I didn't get anything, and so I'm wondering if there's a certain order to break them or a certain way, etc. Any help?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:42 am
I think I know what you're talking about but I don't think I'll be much help. But I don't think you have to shoot at the vials in a specific order, you might have to shoot a bunch of them until you receive a reward. Usually it takes more than one vial to get something(may be wrong), and I don't think that the colors have to do anything with it.

If that dosen't work then you could try color corresponding the magic with the vial......

Sorry couldn't be of much help.  

Akai-Panda

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:06 pm
Thanks for trying. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm
Hey I just looked at Gamefaqs.com and they said:

Gamefaqs.com
Unlocking Art Gallery
Destroy the Red Capsules in the individual Extra Missions using a melee attack . Each one will unlock a different art portrait.

Unlocking Side Missions
Destroy the White Capsules in the individual Extra Missions using an explosion from an explosive barrel nearby . Each one will unlock a Side Mission that will be listed below the Extra Mission where you destroyed it. In the Side Missions, there are no memory capsules to destroy.

Unlocking Sound Gallery
Destroy the Green Capsules in the individual Extra Missions using a materia shot . Each one will unlock a different sound clip.

Well that should do it. Helped me too. ^_^  

Akai-Panda

Akai-Panda

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:15 pm
Oh, and I forgot to mention how to unlock character viewer and trailers. You have to destroy the Yellow Capsules in the individual Extra Missions using a gunshot. And each one will unlock something different.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:38 pm
The extra missions?? gonk

Well, it'll give me something to play...

Thanks a lot! heart 3nodding  

ArikaiHart

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces