Submit

Water of Fenri

Mystical Bard

17,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Tharren flew through the dark night, her luminescent sea-rainbow wings shimmering in the rain. Nitu sturggles to hold on to her spikes, his elven features seemed to be etched in stone. Behind them the ocean wroilled as if filled with snakes, waves lashing out at the looming cliffs. Dragon and Rider fled.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Kyo ran silently through the woods, not making a single sound, in the dead of the night. His black hair swept back by the wind, as he sped off at an speed where no one could really see him at all. His sword attached on his waist ready to slive through any enemies apearing apon his path and saying people WITHOUT being seen...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:28 pm
[ im a new guy so if i step out of line plz tell me]

- albie walks through and i spot someone running and with out a sound im at his side running along side him - hello friend where are we going - i smile - my ouble black and red swords held tight in my hand in their sheeths on my side i feet barely touching the gorund with every stepp -  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:22 pm
Reese was running along a path through the forest, the rain washing down onto his long blond hair and staining his blue tunic a darker shade. The bard had been in a clearing and was too busy concentrating on practicing with his lute to notice that the rain clouds came in. He was now running as fast as he could to get to the nearby village and seek shelter. He kept a hand on the knife at his side, knowing that the woods were a dangerous place, especially in conditions like these.  

fantasyfreakvi

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:11 pm
pyromaniac696
[ im a new guy so if i step out of line plz tell me]

- albie walks through and i spot someone running and with out a sound im at his side running along side him - hello friend where are we going - i smile - my ouble black and red swords held tight in my hand in their sheeths on my side i feet barely touching the gorund with every stepp -

Kyo looked at the person in his eyes. His silver grey-blueish eyes seemed to emit a little like that went around his iris.
"Wind's whisper...." Kyo fadded away as sand into wind....
"Never will I ever get close to someone... It will just endanger their lives...." Kyo said to himself, though it was adressed to the stranger, Kyo standing at the peak of a mountain, wind in his long scarf...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:37 pm
- i grab the wind and flame it he is tune normal- let me decide that but now we must run  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

fantasyfreakvi

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:58 am
Reese continued to run down the path, but it seemed as if he was getting nowhere fast as the rain continued to pelt him. The bard was getting desperate now and started running as fast as he could, throwing caution to the wind. He paid for this decision, though, when he tripped on a root and landed face first in the mud. He slowly got up, cursing the rain, but when we tried to move again, he cried out in pain. It seemed as if he twisted his ankle. Nevertheless, he hobbled through the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:43 pm
fantasyfreakvi
Reese continued to run down the path, but it seemed as if he was getting nowhere fast as the rain continued to pelt him. The bard was getting desperate now and started running as fast as he could, throwing caution to the wind. He paid for this decision, though, when he tripped on a root and landed face first in the mud. He slowly got up, cursing the rain, but when we tried to move again, he cried out in pain. It seemed as if he twisted his ankle. Nevertheless, he hobbled through the forest.

"Vessel of Canter..." Kyo whispered and a vehicle pulled up beside Reese.
"Take the vessel where ver you please, however, you have a 12 hour timelimit..." Kyo's voice boomed. Kyo was perfectly camoflaged in the trees. He had used air control to fly over the forest and had spotted someone that seemed to need help to get somewhere. The rain had never bothered Kyo, for as he says, water never harmed handsome men...

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:10 pm
((Excuse me, but may I ask what this RP is about? =3))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:16 pm
- i put down the vessel and then i flame the groun and it is cocooned in a shell of black fire intuer fused with white flame it is unbreakable except from em the inferno king and then i flame myslef in the same when the guy returns i shall be waiting-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 pm
pyromaniac696
- i put down the vessel and then i flame the groun and it is cocooned in a shell of black fire intuer fused with white flame it is unbreakable except from em the inferno king and then i flame myslef in the same when the guy returns i shall be waiting-

((Uhh.. I don`t quite understand this part....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 pm
- no one knows but im techinically the king of all vampire / demons so i od this but once you ar in sight range ill vanish the spell-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:52 pm
pyromaniac696
- no one knows but im techinically the king of all vampire / demons so i od this but once you ar in sight range ill vanish the spell-

"Causing trouble are we? Lets see what'll happen when he'll cross sights with a cursed vampelf... Especially that has said to be an unnatural elelemental demon... Mastered control of the basic elements before the age of 3... Then a demon cursed me and I now have a special power...." Kyo resumed to himself (basically, he said that for people to understand his situation) Kyo disappeared using simple speed.  
13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games