Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I tell him?
  definetly
  no
View Results

rockstar-kagome

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:34 pm
Ok so I like this guy at my school, and i think I might be in love with him.
I have a hard time talking to him and this is my last school year with him! And I've known him since 5th grade. Next year in high school I may never see him again. What do I do?!
I don't think writing a note ifs a good idea cuz what if someone else reads it? You know how people are ! Please help me! I want to tell him I like him, but like I said I have a hard time talking to him.. the week after next week is the last week of school. I don't even know how to tell him if i do tell him!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:39 pm
If you can give me any advice please pm me or post it here. Please I need help I dont know what to do!  

rockstar-kagome

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:50 pm
you are going to have to gather up all of your strength and tell him that if he could speak with you for a moment and tell him that you have feelings for him. if he says yes awesome. you just got yourself into a relationship, if he doesn't feel the same way it sucks but you guys could still be friends. your other option is to write a note, call him over tell him to read it and to not show anyone or to read it later.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:19 pm
ok im in somewat the same situation. i like this guy alot and i mite be in luv with him. he is movin @ the end of the year and so i decided im going to have meh best friend tell him. he is also one of meh friends and i think he mite like meh. so if u cant tlk to him have a friend u trust tell him. see i can tlk to him i just dont knw if i could actually tell him how i feel.  

Lunar_Sunset

[I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your sig.]<-I was scared to put this up..but now..I'm no longer scared. Jesus Christ is my Savior and I am NOT ASHAMED.

Im happy![img:440e12c8bf]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q40/soybean65/Icons/lyrics-2.jpg[/img:440e12c8bf] [img:440e12c8bf]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/frogygirl702/Icons/m_3b41e43ddc027a18279cada18a1e94a1.gif[/img:440e12c8bf]

Pesca

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:11 pm
Tell him. If he doesn't feel the same way, then you know. You won't look back fifteen years from now and wonder.

If you want to make it romantic and make him sweat it out a bit, write a note, but make it a bit cryptic. Leave in clues that it's you. You said he's known you from 5th grade, he should be able to figure it out. (just a thought here)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:32 pm
Tell him. If you don't you will regret it.

I told a guy I loved him, and he shot me down, and I was heart broken. But now, I am truely happy that I told him. I never knew that I could find the same feelings somewhere else, but telling him made me stronger as a person, and I do not regret a thing.

*hug* Hope it goes well 3nodding

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Kestix

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:54 pm
rockstar-kagome
Ok so I like this guy at my school, and i think I might be in love with him.
I have a hard time talking to him and this is my last school year with him! And I've known him since 5th grade. Next year in high school I may never see him again. What do I do?!
I don't think writing a note ifs a good idea cuz what if someone else reads it? You know how people are ! Please help me! I want to tell him I like him, but like I said I have a hard time talking to him.. the week after next week is the last week of school. I don't even know how to tell him if i do tell him!

Alright heres the tough part. If you may never see him again then your doomed. I mean, youre destined to not go out with him. But heres a flip, if you really like this guy you should find him at a good time and tell him how you feel. Guys are suckers for girls that let out all their feelings. wink so if you want to spend the last year with him you should do it soon. But like i said it wont work in the long run cause i went out with this one girl but she was going to another school pretty far away and she was PERFECT. But i toughened up and knew that even more perfect things are here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:24 am
I'd definitely suggest telling him. If you can tell him honestly and face-to-face, if nothing else, the guy will really respect that and is unlikely to shoot you down. If he doesn't share your feelings, that's ok, you can move on. If you can't bring yourself to just bring up the subject randomly, you can write him a note or an email (if you have his address). Be honest, but possibly not too full on (kind of like is a better choice of words than madly in love). Best of luck!  

Zzyli

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Katie_Mibu

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:44 am
You should confess your love to him 3nodding

You got to let him know how you care about him.

Don't stand by frozen in place, you got to go for it wink

Trust me on this everyone here wants you to confess your love to him

Lots of hope:
Katie_carta  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:32 pm
The best thing to do would be to evaluate if he could possibly have feelings with you. If you are friends with him talk to him and joke with him asking him who he likes and stuff and eventually he will be curious who you like. So you can jokingly tell him..."what if i liked you?" and see how he reacts. If we seems freaked out or whatever just pretend your joking. AIM is always a good way to go as well if you dont want to do this in person.

But honestly...do you see yourself with this person 10 years from now? Do you really love them? Are they right for you? Think about these things before believing you love him. Love is a strong thing that many young people don't fully understand.  

xxtaintedlips

rockstar-kagome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:49 pm
Thanks for the help guys I hope I have the guts to tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:42 pm
It's wonderful to see such supportive people. I think you should tell him, and as mentioned, if he doesn't share the same feelings, then you'll know and not wonder or regret later in life not telling him. If he does, then make the best of it! Good luck sweetie! biggrin  

btrfly7

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff