I hate my best friend... Seriously HATE HER. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:16 pm
I have very pathetic reasons... But they make me hate her even more.

Good things, that are bad for me...

-She can do way more things than me. [Better than me]
-Shes waaaaay prettier than me. [It causes lots of problems when I intro her to the guys I like...]
-Talented.
-Smart[er].
-She thinks positive.
-Shes nice.
-Everyone thinks shes just so awesomely great, I agree with them.
-She fits in.

Bad things, that make me want to strangle her...

-She rubs everything she can do in other peoples faces, almost all the time.
-SERIOUSLY ANNOYING.
-Shes almost too pretty...
-She over uses a certain word...

I know, I sound like a TERRIBLE person... Its jelousy, I tell myself its wrong all the time...

HALP ME!!!! Dx  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:46 pm
im sorry but there isn't really an advice. you have to stop being jealous of her and accept that you guys are two completely different people. stop comparing yourself. because if you keep being this way you will not be able to have a good friendship, because someone will always be better at somethings than you.  

Anabethe

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:49 pm
Personally I would say get over it but if its the point she acts like a self-centered stuck up b***h then you probably have good reason not to hang out anymore. For example i have a friend of mine who doesent like to be touched and if you touch him he hurts you. evil Sometimes my other friends would say "Everyday makes me want to kill him more" but where im going with this is:

Overlook it.

Jealousy is bad. Find qualities you have and she doesent (good ones) and be proud of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:01 pm
Yeah, I agree, instead of looking at what she can do, Look at what YOU can do, and work on them to make them better. You're only as beautiful as you let yourself to be. So let yourself grow, instead of letting her hold you back. She may have some qualities that are different, but it doesn't make it necessarily better. You're you, and you have to accept that before you can be happy with being her friend. If it's to hard, then maybe you need to stop hanging around her so much. In the end, the only person you need to be worrying about being happy, is you.

Good luck, and if you need more advice, PM me smile  

Juliett Heart

hazel843

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:54 am
Right what I'm going to say sounds like its out of a soap, but its real. it sounds like ur going through a mini break up which then for no reason they go back together, but to make sure I will need to ask u some questions, the 1st is have u ever broke up with her before, if so how many times and why?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

actually i know some one that's just like ur friend
she's popular and stuff but she's quite annoying
she can be very manipulative and is just so self centered and annoying
she rubs things in people's faces alot and likes to show off all the time
not alot of ppl like her...
but i used to be good friends with her too
until she ditched us...
but if u rlly think she's all that annoying and stuck then stop being friends with her!
but if ur jsut jelouse and she is actually a realyl good person then get over it
some ppl just get all the luck in this world...
no im kidding but dont try to think that she's better than u all the time which is probably not even true.
ur just looking at the bad things of urself and comparing it to the good things of her.
just remeber that ur urself no matter wat and there's nothing better than that

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

shootingstar1994

DvnT

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:28 pm
I had a friend that was just like that. She seemed to have everything, would steal every guy that I liked, and would rub it in that my crushes liked her --heck, she still does.
But! I wrote her, littereally, a five page note that told her I didn't want to be friends with her for so many reasons [I wrote a whole paragraph for every reason] and gave it to her to read over the weekend.
We ended up not being friends for about a month, untill she came back and said "Camy, I'm sorry. Okay? I really want to be your friend again." She even showed me how much she changed. Plus! She wasn't as shallow anymore!

So write her a note telling her that she and you can't be friends if she won't stop acting like that.

Hope that helps.
D-C-OT-P

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:33 am
Maybe you should tell her how you feel... that really helps... trust me, if you keep hiding your feelings you will explode!!!  

Zamoles

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:19 am
Ok, thanks~ =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:52 pm
if it's any better my best friend is the same. I don't hate him I just don't like it that people like him better. I think that's what's on your nerves. People just like her better, even you. And I can relate to that. You wish you could do what they do but you can't and you just have to make due with yourself. I wish I could sing like my friend and eat as much as I wanted and still be as skinny but I can't. People just like them better and we'll just have to work harder or just be who we are and hang with people that appreciate us.

And if this friend is great isn't it great that she chose you to be her best friend?  

Light Jade

xxtaintedlips

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:12 pm
If you hate your friend so much, why are you even friends? Maybe you are just friends with her because everyone likes her and you want them to like you too. Think about this. Otherwise, if you truly are best friends with her, you wouldn't let pretty jealousy get in the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Wow! It's almost the story of my life.
My best friend is like that except she's more athletic not smarter.
Yet she does these things without knowing she does it.
My question is did you tell your friend? (that you think these things about her.
Honesty is the best policy or your life becomes one of those movies on Lifetime  

Ms_Sirius

Morwen Blackfyre

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:26 pm
the question you should ask is "is she really my best friend?"
i had one of those "best friends", we were in the same class from 1st till 12th grade, and then shared an apartment for 4 years in college. i'm not very sociable, and she is, and we were always in the same class, so i kinda stuck with her. i didn't really thought about it, but the reality was that i was comfortable and didn't want to get out of my comfort zone. she had traits that realy irked me sometimes but i'm the kind of person who keeps forgetting people's flaws. so we got to college and we both get into serious relationships. well, that shouldn't interfere with our friendship, right? wrong. she "dumped" me in an instant. i was realy pissed, cause after 14 years, it's like we're only aquaintances. so i cut her off completely. a while latter she tried to "reattach" our relation, emotional speech, lot's of tears, and i was like, ok, sure. the next day it's like the conversation never happened. so i moved on completely. i am still polite to her (a very forced "polite"), but mostly i try to avoid her. she always acts like she regrets we not being friends anymore. yeah, whatever. anyways, we both married our college boyfriends. my husband is the best friend i could ever have, and now i realize what a real friendship is. it's not just hanging out. i should tell you to make an effort, try to change, bla bla bla, but what life tells me is that some people are not worth the effort. you have to weed out your friends, only the real ones are worth it, and honestly, if you think all those things about your friend, it's not worth it, it will only bring you down.
but that's only my opinion (and sorry for the looong drama) dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:03 pm
If you really can't stand her then you don't need to be friends with her. As for her being prettier, smarter etc. You have to improve yourself. If you want to be prettier then do your hair different or get your nails done whatever and smarter just work on that more by reading etc. There will always be someone better then you out there you have to deal with it and move on.  

kuro_itonami

Azure Soulsteel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:37 am
You should try finding other friends to hang with so you can get some air. I know the feeling of being with someone for the longest time that can actually make you just want to strangle the life of of them at some point in time.

I've been in that boat. My best bud is definitely more social than I am, dresses way better, and is always better with the girls than I am. But it didn't bother me as much anymore. It's just a matter of you liking yourself and finding your own strong points.

Once you settle that, the rest of the world can screw itself. haha. No I kid. But really.. just like who you are.. and smile more. Try to look at things in a better light. =]  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff