Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXC-SickXx

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:08 pm
I really like this girl, she's totaly awsome and I asked her out she said she'd think it over. The next day she said maybe next year because well schools almost over and she's going on A trip over Summer Break. Should I wait till next year or should I keep looking??  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:12 pm
>screams< aaa!! what do you feel in teh moment? i want to say go tell her, but sometimes it depends on the timing, you know. i don't think you should ask her out just yet, but tell her how you feel, no strings attached. you'll have the whole summer w/a clear conscience that at least you did what you thought was best. you'll never know unless you let her know how you feel.
lol, this happened to me at the end of high school. my bestfriend stuffed a note in my bag and i didn't read it until i got on the plane. i cried, of course, coz it was heavy stuff. because we were apart that whole summer, it took me that long to realize how i feel. hey, distance makes the heart grow fonder.. rolleyes heart redface that totally negated what i just advised you, huh? but, nonetheless, it depends on how you feel. stick to your guts.  

daggblu4

BlackFang-J

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:40 pm
just go and fish you might catch her some day  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:26 pm
i have to say if u already asked her out and she said maybe next year then i would say over the summer u could keep lookin and if next year u still like her ask her out again.  

Lunar_Sunset

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:41 pm
It sounds terrible, but I wouldn't hold your breath. It sounds to me like she isn't really that interested, but just didn't know how to say it. She let you down gently, but I fear she did it a littel too gently... becasue she hasn't really gotten the message across.

I would keep your options open, and if a wonderful girl comes along then do not turn her down in the hopes that you will be able to go out with this girl next year.

But if you are still single by next year, then by all means, ask her then if she is interested, if she gives you a maybe, then assume that she means no and move on.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:20 am
FORGET HER! Geeze, find someone thats interested, cuz she isnt.  

xxtaintedlips

Zzyli

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:58 am
This is probably a way of her trying to let you down gently. This doesn't mean give up hope, perhaps by thinking about it, she may decide that over the summer she really does like you. Still, I'd advise you to keep your options open, and if you meet some other girl who you like, and who likes you, don't consider this 'waiting' a stumbling block  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm
love waits.

and if its three months of waiting i guess its ok

but think....

wat happens if she finds someone new and forgot bout u?

its ok to love her, but dont get ur hopes too high or else u'll fall apart.  

redheartgirl1

btrfly7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:48 pm
I agree with mitsuneko, keep your options open. If you find someone that you like then go for it. If not and you meet up with her again, ask her and see what she says. If she doesn't give you a straight up YES then keep moving on because there's no sense wasting time on someone if they are not interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm
If you really really like her then id wait till next year  

xXhal-stormXx

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:13 pm
User Image Live.Love.Laugh
User Image Q U E S T I N G !