Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aina's Book of Twilight - ::Rumors::
New .hack Games?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that new .hack games will be made?
  Damn straight they will!
  nah... there's really nothing more to do with the story...
View Results

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:08 am
Well, Haseo and the other Infinity Eight saved 'The World R:2.'
Now what?
Does anyone know if Cyber Connect (or anyone else for that matter) is planning to make a new .hack series?
If they aren't, unless they actually release The World in America like they did in Japan(even though it was only for about a year), I'll never forgive them!
Will they make anything involving 'The World R:X'?
I sure as hell hope so!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 pm
User Image

Well, the only think I know of is the manga R : X. I think that they'll make something from that. Not sure though.
I get a lot of my .hack information here if you want to look:
[link]

User Image

Haseo_Adept_Rouge

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 pm
well, .hack//wiki certainly looks different from last time I looked at it.
I got some information from dothackers.net, and some forumers thing it may be on the PSP.
I certainly hope not.
do you have ANY idea what happened to mine?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 am
As far as I know, .hack//LINK is the newest (and only) installment. It's the new manga that takes place 2 years later. I started reading it and have high hopes. Aside from that, there's been talk of them going back over the Epitaph of Twilight and making a story from that. I'm unsure what to expect, though, and I'm hoping for the best but expecting something not so good. Then theres //XXXX and //GU+ which are finally coming out here. That should be it for now, though.  

yokaiy

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:50 pm
...I think more games would be a bit overkill...especially if they're as short as they usually are and if they're released in similar fashions...I mean, each one was 20 hours tops for me. With those lengths, all of GU could've been one to two disks tops and should have been sold together like IMOQ could've been 2 disks sold together as well as one big game...if its not going to be a goodMMO or a big adventure, then I'd probably not even buy it....plus in comarison to the originals, I have to say I like the worlds and feel of R:1 better than R:2...hell, I still call Blade Braniders by the old Blade Master class  
Aina's Book of Twilight - ::Rumors::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games