Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Accidently pissed off my friend (She didnt accept it)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:35 pm
Well one day i was feeling very depressed and my friend cracked a joke and i got pissed off by it and posted something back then days later added me to her ignore list so i was able to leave her a apology some how but i have to confront her on Monday at school but im afraid shes going to hate me i seriously feel bad so can you please help me or help me feel better? I wont say who it is but you know who you are and im am serious when i tell you:

IM SORRY! sad

Edit: She refused my apology and now hates me crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:06 pm
i think u should go 2 ur friend and apologize and explain what happened. i kno, every1 gets pissed off. it happens 2 me ALL THE TIME. if u apologize 2 her im sure itll make things better; especially that i could tell that u sincerely mean it by the extra "im sorry" at the end. and if she acts like she hates u when u talk to her, she'll probably slowly get ovr it anywayz.

well i hope i was a bit helpful, and good luck!  

Saruna-chan

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:36 pm
Yeah im going to try that and lets hope thats the case.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:17 pm
i think that monday you should go straight to your friend and appologise,and say how you where feeling at that time,and i think that your friend will understand.i guess that this is some things that sometimes happen.it happen to me too,so go talk to your friend heart  

chii_chan17

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:30 pm
I have a problem with one of my friends to... its really gotten me to thinking...

It got me thinking... If she doesn't accept your apologize, she wasent your true friend in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:47 pm
Explain to her what the problem was and say you are sorry. If she doesn't want to talk to you still then thats it, she doesnt matter she isnt your friend anyways.  

xxtaintedlips

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff