Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Sex and The City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A fan of the show?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Panda Teeth

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:51 pm
Wonderful. I thought it was a little too long, but it was funny and kept me entertianed.

Other thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:34 pm
I thought it wouldn't have been as great because of how lengthy it was, but I was surprised...
I just saw it today and I really liked it.

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 am
I don't really get why they made a movie. I mean, they did everything on the show. In most cases I've seen show-to-movie is cause they're doing something they can't on tv. So, what was the big deal?

But I did like the show sometimes. I loved Samantha & Miranda. I could do without Charlotte and Carrie?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:32 pm
I really enjoyed the movie...it was funny because I saw it with 3 of my closer girl pals (of course) and we are all kind of like the characters...which was odd as all hell....but anyways!

WARNING NOW, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN, BECAUSE I MAY INCLUDE A SPOILER...OR TWO OR THREE!!!

*I can't believe that she married Big finally...-_- I guess I was still REALLY HOPING that she would go back to Aidan....T-T He was my favorite of her "men"....

*I nearly had a heart attack when Charlotte adopted a little girl from China, because the friend that reminded all of us of Charlottle has vowed to adopt a baby from China for YEARS! (don't ask why, we aren't really sure why either, but she really wants to.... 4laugh )

*I loved the part with the "I'm in a Mexi-coma..." ^^

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:35 pm
I never been a fan of sex and the city... plus i never actually watched a whole show!!! it just seems chessey!!! so not interested in payin to see the movie biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:48 am
I guess it depends on the person, but I know quite a few people who have never even watched 5 minutes of it that went to see the movie and loved it...though we had to fill them in on some of the bigger parts.....>.<  

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:16 pm
yeah it does depend on the person like every other thing in the world!!! but yeah i seen lots of ppl who have seen the movie and they thought it was great  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:23 pm
i loved the film! the girls were awesome, as always! i cried like a baby at the part when biggs sent the hundreds of emails saying love poems and on the last one was just a simple line from him, "i know i screwed up but i will love you forever"

awww... heart  

allmy9lives

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:35 am
ive never really liked that kerri i think her name is... i never liked her much as an actress  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:25 am
I've never liked the concept of the show, so I won't be seeing this movie. I keep expecting them to make some kind of lame spin-off and call it Sluts in the Suburbs.

Not a fan.
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas