Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
I want rats all over me. :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like rats?
  Yes!!! Of course!!! Best pet possible!!!
  Um... NO. Yuck - PESTS!!!
  Like I care? I want gold!
View Results

Buggzter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:11 pm
Rats rats rats... All about the rats! smile I saw an avi recently (like, 3 days ago I think?) who had around 6 rats crawling all over her, and that was the COOLEST thing ever!!! Her profile was blocked from public view, though, so I couldn't check what the name of the thing was...

But I'm all about the rats - everything rat except the dead rat hat at least...

PLEASE HELP ME FIND RATS!!! I have the nose, the ears, and the tail. But I REALLY want those pet rats crawling all over me as well, plus maybe any other rattie stuff that can be found (again, minus the dead rat hat! smile Sorry, I don't want my dead friend on my head...).

Can ya tell I like rats? smile If only I could import a pic of one of them onto my avi... wink I'd love for Blaze to be there...

Let me know if you know the name of what I'm looking for, or if you could help me in any way, shape, or form!!!! Any gold will be spent wisely on rats only until I have all rattie things possible! smile THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:59 pm
i have one of the dead rat hats if u want to trade for it i just want some gold because am also trying to finish my avatar i know u dont want it but it is a rat and i kinda think its cute but rats kinda freek me out.  

diamond princess ashley

Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff