Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
i wish i could get my dream avi done soon! please help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DREAM AVI DESIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I-WANT-IT!I-WANT-IT!I-WANT-IT! I'LL DO ANYTHING! *rolls over and begs*
  I'LL GO IN EVERY FORUM TO ASK PEOPLE FOR HELP IF I HAVE TO! *begs* *too much pride to roll over*
  freak you all! Instead of asking, I'll just go and play games for three hours!
  I'm not as desperate as the losers up top, but I still really, really want it! help?
  heck, I'm already done with mine, so I shouldn't even be here. *leaves through forum door as people stare*
  . . . I think dream avi's are just stupid. . .I just use what i got. . .
  *sings* DONT YOU WISH YOU GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME?! WHOOOOOOOO! *stops and runs off*
  all of the above, in a messed up jumble! especially fond of #7!
View Results

lesainteamy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:44 am
IM HAVING SUCH A FREAKIN HARD TIME!!!!!!!! I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEERGH! WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

do you say this, like, everyday? arent you angry that no one will help you? I made this forum so that, one, I can get crazy and take out my anger!. . . and two, so that you can do the same!. . . and three, so that I can have fun reading your replies. . . four is the same as two. . . so have fun complaining!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:41 pm
I'm frustrated that I can't figure out what this one thing is called, and I want it SOOOO BADLY!!! And even if I knew the name, it likely would be way too expensive for me... I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I don't have tons of time for this and likely will never have the avi I REALLY want to get.

I know it's "cool" to be competative to get the new stuff and all, but I think there should be a certain amount of money you start with, and that things should be much much more affordable. Heck, why do we need to pay so much for something? I know there's a market and all, but is something written in code so important that there has to be such a stock exchange here (basically...)???

I just want to be able to have pet rats crawling all over me... And they looked to be Russian Blues even! Not black, not really charcoal, but a grey with a blue hint to them!!! biggrin My favorite blue in a rat!!!  

Buggzter

Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff