Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Highschool...the drama! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:51 pm
Storyline

Its highschool! The years that the old people say were the best times of thier lives. The years of young love, drama, hate, and growing up. Well this is highschool, have fun!

Rules:

1) I dont care what you do.
2) This is a real life rp...not an rp where a prince fights a dragon
3) Im not going past the rules the whole smex thing. Only kissing, hugging, and loveing are allowed. Go pelvet thrust somewhere else.
4) Nobody can kill in this rp, sadly. But you can start fights!
5) have fun!
6) pm me your profiles. Name the pm "Fighting crime cereal!"

This is what your profile needs to look like:

Username:
Name:
weight:
Grade:
Favorite Subject:
Sports: (just say yes or no)
Social Status: (Popular, creepy, ect.)
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 am
Username: jaejae09
Name: Yuki
Height: 5'9"
weight: 165
Grade: 11th
Favorite Subject: English Literature
Sports: Yes
Social Status: Nice popular
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Xx-xAisuTenshix-xX
Name: Ame
Height: 5'5
weight: 115
Grade: 11
Favorite Subject: Art
Sports: Nope
Social Status: The wierd kid....
Appearance: User Image

Name: Koshi
Height: 6'
weight: 175
Grade: 12
Favorite Subject: doesnt have one
Sports: no
Social Status: regular.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Kyo
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180
Grade: 11th.
Favorite Subject: Doesnt care just wants to get out of highschool
Sports: Hate sports...
Social Status: doesnt matter...just chills out
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Mya
Height: 5'2
weight: 100
Grade: 10th
Favorite Subject: All of them
Sports: No
Social Status: Nerd! xd she is very quet and shy
Appearance:
User Image

Username: mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
Name: Serri
Height: 5' 7"
weight: 110
Grade: 12th
Favorite Subject: orchestra
Sports: no
Social Status: sweet, popular

Name: Gin
Height: 6'
weight: 170
Favorite Subject:
Sports: yes
Social Status: rebel kinda goth kid.
Appearance: without the scar
User Image

Name: Kira
Height: 6'3
weight: 195
Favorite Subject:
Sports: Hell no... smile
Social Status: rebellious goth kido
Appearance:
User ImageUser Image

Username biggrin ark_Abyss_Soldier
Name:Justin
Height:5 ft 8
weight:124
Grade:11th going to 12th
Favorite Subject:math
Sports:yes
Social Status:goth

-Mizuki Of Lux-

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 pm
User Image THE HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA RP IS NOW OPEN!!!! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 pm
AME

Ame stepped off her car and her bootlace got caught in the door. "Oh s**t..." she murmered and yanked it out from the door, ripping a bit of it off. "Oh well...good thing they have new ones." she smirked and walked to the front of the school. The first day of school was always the fun day. Especially when you get to see all of your crazy friends again. Ame walked over to the big group of people dressed like punks, skaters, rockers, or even goths and emo's....she knew them all! There wasnt one of these people around her that she wasnt friends with. Except those other kids that she didnt talk to, or they just simply ignored her. Maybe it was because she was bothersome and loud. Whatever the case, she didnt care. "HEY GUYS! LOOK WHO'S HERE TO START THE PARTY!" she yelled out to them. Ame greeted them all with hugs or some kind of acknowledgement. She saw her best friends brother Kyo sitting in the corner playing guitar. "Hey Kyo!"

KYO

"Hey little Ame!" he replied back with a slight wave and she walked on to everyone else. Kyo shook his head at her back as she walked off and did wierd gestures to everyone. "Crazy chick..." he mumbled to himself with a slight chuckle. He moved his fingers around the strings of his guitar like it was a part of him. He started to raise his voice to sing but the bell interupted him.

MYA

Mya scurried to class like a worker ant. She couldnt afford to be late on the first day of school. She now regreted helping out her teacher from last year, Mrs. Tenshi.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:12 pm
YUKI
Yuki stepped out her car hearing the bell ring. "Damn...how can i be late to school on the first day." She rushed in running to her Math class. She never really like Math. Always having to remember formulas and calculate, she was good at but hated it. She was more of a Literature girl. She rushed in just before the tardy bell rang. She saw her friends and sat next to them.

KOSHI
Koshi was sitting in class before the tardy bell rang "First day of school...eh." he said to himself. One of his friends came over and they started talking about their summer and they were interrupted by their teacher. Who quickly began class. "What a bummer...dont even get a chance to talk about anything." he said to his friend. His friend nodded in agreement as class started  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:13 am
AME

Ame scampered her way to Math class (Where our characters should meet :3) she was always as hyper as ever on the first day of school. "Hey Mr. Tonshi!" she waved at her Math teacher who waved back boredly. Ame sat in the first empty desk she saw. She glanced around at all the students, squirming in her chair excitedly. She turned to look behind her and saw a familiar girl, Yuki was her name. Ame never really talked to her. Yuki was one of the girls that were popular and sweet, the ones that either ignored Ame or pushed her away. She wondered what this girls reaction would be. "Hey girly! Whats your name?" she asked over to Yuki, testing her expirament.

KYO

Kyo's first class was English. He never really cared for english, it bored him to death. He was exceptionally good at reading but no matter it still made this his sleeping class. Kyo dropped his heavy backpack to the floor and plopped down in the last desk of the first row. He lay his head down and started to nap.

MYA

Mya had thankfully gotten to class on time, but by the time she got to class all the good desks were occupied. She was forced to sit in the back desk next to a sleeping kid. Mya looked at him shamefully, how could he sleep with all this noise. Still something about him got Mya as she watched him. He was very attractive with beautiful chiseled features, he had dark hair long hair, and skin as fair as snow. Mya jumped when his eyes opened. He smacked his lips and peeled his face off of the desk. He looked around the room, dazed from sleep. He didnt seem to notice that she was sitting right by him at all. Mya blushed and looked away quickly before he could notice her at all.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:11 pm
YUKI

Yuki turned around to see a a girl that the school would classify as the weird kid. She had seen her before but it was strange that she would come up and talk to her but being the person Yuki was she smiled "Hi...Im Yuki...whats yours?" she said birghtly  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:22 pm
AME

"Ame!" she added a fart sound after her name and lifted her hand up to Yuki for a shake.

KYO

Kyo's eyes wandered around the classroom looking for something to keep himself busy with. Napping in this class was like napping in the mall, which he had oddly done before. He glanced over at a shy girl that he was surprised he hadnt seen before. He laughed and decided that maybe she was a pretty interesting person. She could keep him entertained for the class period. "Hey....ive never seen you around this school before. Ya new?"

MYA

Mya was surprised that he was talking to her. She could feel the butterflies already filling her stomach. "Umm...n-no! Im not new here at all. Ive been here forever..." She heard a booming laugh and looked over at him. He looked even better when he smiled. "Forever huh?" he squinted his eyes at her. Mya felt stupid and blushed violently. "N-no! Th-thats not what i meant! I mean ive been here since the 9th grade!" she tried to laugh it off and sound casual but she wasnt playing it off very well.
"Oh i see...." he bit his lip and played with his lip ring. (Yes! I have now decided he has a lipring! :3)  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:30 pm
Serri sat in history, Yes! My senior year has finally begun! She thought as her teacher talked about Africa. She listened intently, she liked history just not as much as orchestra. Sighing she lend down and grabbed a notebook from her backpack, but mostly to make sure her violin was okay. It never left her side, it was her main thing she cared about besides her friends and family.

"Serri, name a country in Africa and show us where it is." The teacher said, interupting her thoughts.

"Yes, Mr. Jinsu," She said and walked up to the board. "This is the Central African Republic," Serri pointed to the counrty, smiled at her teacher, then sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:15 pm
YUKI
Yuki laughed when Ame made the fart sound. She held her hand out and shook Ame. "Nice to meet you Ame...i like your name by the way."

KOSHI
Koshi just sat in class not really listening to the teacher talking. He started to daydream when the teacher interrupted. "Koshi...will you like to tell the class the answer to the question." Mrs. Saru said sternly. Koshi looked at her and smirked "I would if i knew if i was listening to you talking.". The class started to snicker. Mrs. Saru walked to his desk and leaned forward with her glasses on the tip of her nose. "Maybe next time you will listen or ill send you to the office." she said leaning back and walking to the front of the class. "That goes for the rest of you.". Koshi's friend leaned in "Dude...you almost got canned." "Eh...she wont do it." he said smirking. He friend laughed a little and looked back towards the teacher  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 pm
AME

"Oh thanks. Ame...seems so plain to me. I wish i had another name like...Kira or Akira or something! You know like those anime's or whatever! Yeah they're awsome! So....do you like math?" she asked leaning in, making a face.

KYO

As Kyo messed with his lipring he watched the girl blush. "......So who do you hang out with?" he asked plainly. She looked up at him and looked away just as quickly. Kyo smiled and stopped messing with his lipring.

MYA

Mya couldnt help herself she was so shy and with this cute guy talking to her, it was a little embarrasing. "Ummm...hang out with? Well....i hang out with people in theatre classes." she admitted. "Theatre Classes? Pssh. Wow i would have never guessed that you would hang out with those people." They paused and Mya found that remark kind of rude, she was telling the complete truth. Ever since she met her friend Ruri she had been introduced to those kids and have been with them since. "Well i guess...no sorry if i sounded like an a**! Thats not what i meant! Its just...your too quiet and nice." he leaned in closer and his voice got softer. Ame stiffened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:46 pm
YUKI
Yuki laughed again as she saw her face. "Well you could always change your name or just tell people to call you by a different name. No not really..im more of the Literature kind of girl. The Art of Writing you could say...What about you?" Yuki's friend looked at Ame with a sort of disgusted face. They really did like her kind. "She's such a weirdo...have you seen who see hangs out with." one whispered to the other. They started to laugh. Yuki overheard them and hope that Ame didn't. She didn't like when they talked about people who weren't like them.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:17 am
AME

Ame smiled and ignored the girls rude little whispers. "Hmmm well i love art! Im just not good at anything else, ya know?" she asked raising an eyebrow. Just then the bell rang and intereupted thier conversation. "Ugh wow that was quick! Well atleast i know someone in first period!" she raised out of her seat and lifted her bag. "See ya around Yuki!"
As Ame walked out the door she dug in her pocket for her schedule. It said that her next class was P.E.

KYO

Kyo snickered and backed away into his seat and felt a little bad for teasing the girl. "Eh, ill leave you alone." he muttered. THe bell rang and the class was excused. Kyo hefted his backpack onto his shoulder and glanced back at the girl, "See ya!" He walked away without another word.

Kyo's next class was supposed to be Science.

MYA

Mya was saved by the bell. She inhaled a deep breath and picked up her things. She was so releaved that this class ended, she was about on the edge of her seat. That was the first time a guy had gotten that close to her. Other then that she was really modest and kept to herself, and kept her distance from people. This was something different. Mya's crush begins here and now.
Mya took out her schedule and her next class was said to be Orchestra. She loved Orchestra it was fun to her and she was really good at it.

KIRA

Kira waited for his friend Gin by the stairs. His first class was boring like hell and he already knew his history class wouldnt be any better. Only one more year of this s**t..., he thought to himself. A couple of preppy girls passed by him and gave him a disgusted look, until he glared at them and they seemed to shudder with fear and walked faster. Kira snickered in amusement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:48 am
YUKI
Yuki watched Ame walk away "BYE!" she called out . She got up and grabbed her things. She got out her schedule and looked at it. "Yes..Lit." she said walking out. She waved to her friends and left.

KOSHI
Got had fallen asleep and the bell woke him up. He stretched and got up "Thought this class was never gonna end.". He walked into the hallway and waved to everyone he knew. He took out his schedule and it read P.E "Joy." he said dreading it. He wasnt much of the work out kind. He walked towards the gym.

GIN
Gin showed up after first period was over and everyone starred at him. Everyone knew who he was. He met up with Kira at the staircase. "What's up Kira?" he said with a smirk on his face. Yuki was rushing to class and she trip over her own feet. Gin caught her and just looked at her. Yuki quickly removed herself from his arms and started blushing. "I-im so sorry." she said running off. Gin just looked at her and laughed a little  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:44 pm
AME

Ame was jogging to P.E. she had just gotten out of the bathroom and the passing period was about to be over, and P.E wasnt very close to where she was. She jogged with her books in her hand and tripped over her bootlace again and her books went flying. She caught herself before she could fall but now all her books were scattered. One happened to accidentally hit a student on the head. "Oh oops! Im so sorry, man! Are you alright?" she turned to face him and she recognized that guy as an old friend of hers, Koshi. "Oh im sorry Koshi!" she smiled sheepishly and rubbed his head as if it were making him feel better.

KIRA

"Nothing." he replied and watched the small girl run away bashfully. "Haha...i think she likes you Gin" he teased giving Gin a small nudge.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff