Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Curses Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:05 pm
Plot~ There are a few people in the New York City that have a secret life. Each and every one has a curse, but this curse is good. Along with the curse, they have an animal, and a power or two.
These sorcerers must fight servants of the devil who use people's hopes and dream's to do there biding. (there animals can only be seen by Cursed people and sorcerers)
Rules~ Follow all guild rules and RP rules...and please no swearing
send me your profiles

Profile skeleton~

Username:
Name:
Curse and power(s): (can only have 1-2 powers) Curse of...
Pic:
Pet:
Personality:
Bio:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warrior name: mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
Name: Kiada
Curse and power(s): Curse of dragons, fly and fire
Pic: User Image
Pet: brass dragon (Talus)
User Image
Personality: Is really loving and kind to friends and family, but you mess with her friends you mess with her.
Bio: Moved to NYC and recived the curse while walking home from a dance

Username: jaejae09
Name: Koshi
Curse and power(s): Curse of Shadows. can fly and mind control
Pic:
User Image
Pet:
User Image
Nine tailed fox Kiata [[but black]]
Personality: Can be mean sometimes but only does that to hide her true feelings about people.
Bio: She was born with the Curse and people always thought she was a freak because when its dark outside her power is more powerful

Username: Xx-xAisuTenshix-xX
Name: Kurai
Curse and power(s): Curse of the dark shadows (can speak to the dead), speak to other spirits.
Pic:User Image
Pet: Wolf (name: Vincent)
User ImageUser Image
Personality: is wierd, mischevious, serious, quiet until you get to know her, secretive
Bio: Kurai moved in with her older brother after her mother got married to a man that she couldnt get along with and therefore decided to move in with her older brother. She has always been chased by many interesting creatures and gained a gaurdian, Vincent, who takes the form of a wolf as his disguise.

Username: jaejae09
Name: Kisho
Curse and power(s): Curse of Fire.
Pic:
User Image
Pet: serpent named Adele
User Image
Personality: flirty, can be perverted, caring.
Bio: He was out walking one day at night to relieve from stress when he got the curse

Username: mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
Name: Raine
Curse and power(s): Curse of Water, can make it rain and ice
Pic: User Image
Pet: white tiger (Frost) User Image
Personality: Acts really tough and will protect her friends from anyone or anything
Bio: Use to be leader of a gang and second in command in another, but once she recived the curse while she was mugging an old guy, she quit, but still keeps in touch with her gangs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 am
THIS RP IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!!!!!

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 am
Kiada

Kiada Jinsu ran into her math class just as the tardy bell rang. It was in the middle of the third quarter and she didn't want to be in late. Everyone turned and looked at her, but quickly turned around and continued talking. Kiada breathed a sigh of relief and handed a white slip to the teacher. She told her to sit anywhere and she'll recieve a math book in a while. Kiada took a seat in the very back in the corner, she set her stuff down and felt someone staring at her. She looked around and saw a girl with long neon blue hair staring at her. Kiada shuddered and looked to the front of the room.

Raine

Riane stared at the new girl all during class, she could feel that she would recieve her curse in the nexr few days. Frost, we have a new one to add, she thought and looked down. A white tiger sat beside her desk, but no one noticed it. Indeed, she is one of the future ones. A sweet voice crossed over Raine's mind, it came from the tiger, Frost. Raine didn't fret about anyone seeing her because only sorcerers or sorceress and demons could see her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:42 am
KOSHI
Koshi awoke from the sun rays coming through her window and shining on her fox like eyes, at the same time Kiata her nine tail fox awoke. "Mmmm.... Hello Sleeping Beauty." she said stretching and petting Kiata on her head. Kiata looked up at her. "Hello." she replied. She arose and stretched her body out like a cat. Lets go wake up Kisho. She was getting out of bed and going into Kisho's room. She smirked seeing him laying with one leg off the bed and Adele his serpent coiled on a pillow. She walked up to him. "Hey...Casanova..wake up" she said rubbing his head

KISHO
Kisho looked up at Koshi. "Ugh....i dont want to." he said turning over. Koshi rolled her eyes and then she grabbed his leg and pulled him out of bed "I said wake up!" she sternly said. Kisho immediately got back up "Okay okay im up im up....c'mon on Adele get up." Adele lifted her head and uncoiled herself. "Hello Koshi and Kiata" she said hissing her s's. Kiata bowed her head and Koshi smiled. "Get dressed we got some things to do." she said walking away to her room.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:14 pm
Kiada
The teacher made Kiada stand and decided to let everyone just talk for the day. Kiada stood up and walked over to the neon blue haired girl who was still staring at her. "What the heck are you staring at?" She asked and folded her arms over her chest. "I know I'm the new girl, but STOP staring at me!"

Raine
Raine laughed, "You just seem like a nice chica. I'm Raine, what's your's?" She asked and looked at her tiger, who rolled her eyes. Be nice to the pour girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 pm
Koshi

Koshi got in the shower and spent 15 minutes in it before she was finished. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around here. She stepped out the shower and blow dried her hair. When she was done she put it up [[like in the pic]]. She walked to the closet and opened it and starred trying to figure out what to where. Kiata watched as Koshi was trying to figure out what to where. "Why dont you wear black dress that ties on the side...and those short black shorts you like." Koshi turned around a looked at Kiata with a weird look. "Since when did you learn about Fashion?" she said pulling out the dress and shorts. [[just so you know..her boobs arent that big]] "Since i've been with you." Kiata said jumping on her bed and laying down. Koshi smirked as she slipped the dress on and tied the sides and then put her shorts on wiggling a little to get them up since they were a tight fit. "How do i look?" she asked walking to her mirror checking herself out. "Attractive." Kiata replied. Koshi walked back to her closet and pulled out some red pumps and slipped them on. She was ready to go  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:02 pm
KISHO
Kisho jumped in the shower and got out within ten minutes. Since we was a guy he didnt take long in the shower. He walked with his towel around his hips. He walked to the closet and pulled out an outfit [[one in the pic]] and put it own. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a colone bottle and sprayed some on. "Well im ready to..c'mon Adele." he said looking at her. Adele slithered down and followed him out of his room where they met Koshi and Kiata in the hall. All four walked out of the house and walked down the sidewalk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:40 pm
Kurai awoke from her deep night sleep. She rolled over and opened her eyes to the black furr of Vincent laying beside her, sleeping like a pup. Kurai smirked and sat up in bed. She looked out the window and the sun looked to be up for a while now. Kurai yawned and stretched and bumped Vincent, knocking him off the bed. "Oh crap! Sorry...hehe!" she apologized peeking over her bed. Vincent had hit the ground a little hard and was now in his human looking form. He glared at her from beneath the pitch black hair in his eyes. Kurai smiled sheepishly and hopped off her bed, trying to avoid his evil glare. Kurai glanced at the clock and it read 8:05, it was a little late for school but she was sure she could still make it with a tardy. "Ugh.....i would skip but i cant afford it can i?" she asked looking over to Vincent, and Vincent just shrugged. "Yeah i dont think i can...." she sighed and started to get ready.
((This is her outfit! :3 User Image ))

School had already started by the time she had gotten a ride over there. She got a tardy pass to class and literally dragged her bag on the floor all the way to class, knowing she was going to dred every moment of it. Kurai was rather surprised when she seated herself in class, there had happened to be a new student who had arrived. Interesting... she thought to herself. "Late again....like the usual kid who does nothing that i ask them to all year." mumbled the teacher as she took the pass from Kurai. It was the last straw and Kurai was already planning her teachers death in her head, but she knew that it wouldnt happen unless she asked Vincent to do it for her.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:37 pm
KOSHI/KISHO

Koshi and Kisho had already graduated from school so they would walk around. Koshi put her sunglasses on as they walked in the sun light. She took a deep breath and sighed "As much as i like the sun..night is more my scene."
"Well duh... you have the curse of shadows."
"And you have the cures of dumbness." she said sarcastically. Kisho just looked at her "HEY!! your not supposed to say that"
"Im your sister of course im supposed to say things like that." she said smiling. They walked until they arrived at a little store they walked in and the owner greeted them "Ni Hao Yama." Koshi said bowing to the owner. He bowed back. He knew them since they were young and was like a member of their family. Koshi and Kisho walked to the back where there was a room. They sat down and took a load off  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 pm
Kiada

"I'm Kiada, sorry about getting upset, but its really weird to be stared at," Kiada mumbled and sat down, Raine wore a interestin outfit.(the one in the pic, but with out the cloak) "Wow, nice tattoo," She said, a tattoo kind of like water, circled Raine's right leg.

Raine

"Oh, thanks...I got it from my old life in my gangs," Raine lied. She wasn't about to tell her about the whole curse thing until Kiada recived her's.

((this is Raine's tattoo... http://photobucket.com/image/water tattoo/wingsofblack/Tattoo/6159_edited.jpg ))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 am
KISHO/KOSHI

Kisho was looking around in the back room. He glanced over and saw what she was wearing and it was revealing the mark of her curse. "HEY!! what are you doing showing off that thing!" he said panicking. Koshi looked at him then at her mark. It ran down the right side of her body. Covered all of her back side and some and even some swirls on her leg.[[ Koshi's Tattoo]] "Dont have a cow.. people think its a tattoo anyway...so chill...i'd rather show mine than hide it." she said touching it. Kisho just glared at her. "Whatever..." he said rolling his eyes. His mark was on his chest and in the form of flames.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm
Kurai took small glances once in a while to the new girl who was now speaking to Raine. "Hmmmm...i wonder why Raine is talking to the new girl so much. She is usually quiet i guess..." she questioned and Vincent looked over. "I think she has a demon as well...." Vincents deep voice purred. "Hmmm...maybe so..." Kurai smirked playfully.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:46 pm
Kiada

The bell rang and Kiada and Raine left together. Kiada had learned a lot about Raine; she lived with her grandmother and grandfather, loved to swim, use to be leader of a gang and second in command in another, and a lot more. She liked Raine, she seemed really nice, even the whole gang thing didn't bother her. "Hey, want to hang out sometime?" She asked and couldn't help, but stare at Raine's tattoo. "Yeah, how about right now?"

Raine

Raine tried not to laugh at Kiada's reaction, "What? You have slufffed class before, right?" Raine laughed, Kiada nodded in answer. "Well come on!" She grabbed her arm and ran down the hall towards the exit. Once outside they hide behind a portibal for the tarty bell to ring. Then they ran across the field and passed school bounderies. What are you doing? Frost asked running beside Raine. Well, I want to get to know her more, and school's boring. Frost just grunted in response. The two girls turned on a street and headed towards a little store. (this is the store Kisho and Koshi are at.) They walked inside and sat at a table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:56 pm
KOSHI
Koshi kicked off her shoes and laid across the couch that was in the room. Only they including Mr. Yama knew about the "secret room" as they called it. She left some room for Kiata to curl up. Kiata jumped up and curled up with Koshi. She wrapped her tail around herself and closed her eyes. Koshi started to pet her. She looked up at Kisho. "I miss mom and dad." she said with sadness in her voice.

KISHO
Kisho looked over at her "I know..i do too....how long has it been." he said thinking. "Did you forget already?" Koshi said sort of angered. "Heh...noo.." he said trying not to seem obvious but it wasn't working. "OH Crap...the anniversary is tomorrow!!!" he said when it finally came to him.
"He has a brain." koshi said sarcastically. Kisho spread out on the love seat. "Its going to be 11 years.". Koshi nodded. She cuddled with Kiata and closed her eyes.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas