Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
4TH EDITION!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 am
Well as most D&D-ers probably know, 4th edition is out Friday. I'm so excited! I've been playing 3.5 for at least a couple of years now, and I'm really looking forward to the new edition. It's going to be my first go at playing DM too. =|

What are your thoughts of the new game?

Discuss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:32 am
I've been hearing a bit about this. It was practically featured on the (Second to) last D&D podcast, (Albiet, mainly for the Forgotten Realms) which I got off iTunes, (Which, strangely enough, I can't find under Games/Hobbies on the American one. Try Australian, folks) which was a nice 37 mins listening. Anyway, I myself haven't really gone into D&D that much, only really got to play Neverwinter Nights (Which I loved. More than 2, for some reason.), but I'm fairly excited. I'd probably prefer to get into it during a "transition", so I'm not quite as baffled as I would normally be compared to everyone else.

So yeah. First time for everything, but that doesn't stop me being excited.  

Lord RPGs

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games