Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
penpal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG-JuliaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:38 pm
Okay well about a year ago my parents got divorce and of course it was fustrating. I moved out of my school district and had to start 6th grade not knowing any one at my school. And it was hard! I was lonely and instead of talking to the people around me, I got penpals. I put up my e-mail address and got a few. One guy e-mailed me back and he was a few years older than me. I didn't care but eventually I stopped e-mailing him because him started asking for pictures and where I lived. Now we are chatting again, cause things are getting stressful again. Now he wants pics again. He's really nice and has helped me through alot. I donn't know what to do!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm
stop talking to him! dont give personal information he could be a rapist. make friends at school best that you can and talk to them.  

xxtaintedlips

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 pm
I don't think you should not give him a pic...wait until you guy know each other more or stop talking to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:42 pm
No pics.
If he really is your friend, talking would be enough!

Twilight Hound

Anabethe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 pm
if you told him no pics before he should respect that and not ask for it. of course he could give you good advice but it seems that he wants something in exchange. seriously stop talking to him. i met someone like that online and like an idiot i showed him my pic and he got all obsessed with me...it was creepy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:53 pm
meleny7
if you told him no pics before he should respect that and not ask for it. of course he could give you good advice but it seems that he wants something in exchange. seriously stop talking to him. i met someone like that online and like an idiot i showed him my pic and he got all obsessed with me...it was creepy.

If actually sent him pics before  

OMG-JuliaJean

lucky_wish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Oh dear, I think you're communicating with the wrong kind of person.
Friends who really are friends will never want to befriend you for how "hot or sexy" you are. Personality is number one priority.
The next time he asks for personal information you should refuse.
If he continues to pester you for that information, it's time to say goodbye to this dude and time to find a new penpal.
It sounds harsh but it is for your safety.
Never has an unlimited amount of trust for someone whom you met online.
This sounds a bit cliche but you don't know what kind of person he truly is.
Although he says somethings, he could be saying those somethings to get some other things.
Talking is fine through the internet but when it comes to passing out information about your personal life, such as location and features,
you really should stop.
Oh and never fall for lame excuses such as "Oh, I only want to see the pictures so that I know what you look like. ^-^." or "I just want to know if you live by me." or anything even near these.

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games