relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 34: Anime
Rosario+Vampire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Rosario+Vampire Character?
  Moka Akashiya
  Tsukune Aono
  Kurumu Kurono
  Yukari Sendo
  Mizori Shirayuki
  Ruby Toujyou
View Results

Aerith Great Gospel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:10 pm
Hm, Rosario+Vampire. I think it's a pretty good Anime, of course, with some things that could have been better. Perhaps the story line thus far...already finding out Tsukune is whole Human was...quite odd. But, they did save it at the end, though. And too many panty and cleavage shots for me. But, I do always love a cute little lovey dovey Anime.^^

Your ideas? Opinions?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:38 am
I started watching Rosario+Vampire because it looked cool, and during the first couple of episodes, it was! But then it started to show the annoying qualitites of a magical girl anime that I could do without.  

ndifeuno

Aerith Great Gospel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 am
ndifeuno
I started watching Rosario+Vampire because it looked cool, and during the first couple of episodes, it was! But then it started to show the annoying qualitites of a magical girl anime that I could do without.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But, the manga isn't really like that at all. It's far from that, I hear that the second volume shows a little of the panty shots and etc, but not much. The manga is basically exactly like the series, as much as I've read of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:10 am
^^ I've watched s0me epis0des of this anime and I think the idea or c0ncept is g0od and quite different... I aLso Like the p0wer Moka has... She's amazingLy strong... I Like characters Like That... biggrin StiLL, I didn't Like the sensitive girls' parts reveaLed... smile I say the anime requires a more maTure audience and I acTuaLLy ended up waTching it with my LittLe bro... It kinda embarrassed me since... you know.... whaT would he think of me?? hahah.... redface  

Hoshimi_09

Conservative Genius

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

MikaOokami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:56 pm
I thought that this was a really good anime, and i liked how they put in a variety of characters. I wish that they would make a second season.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Me likey manga.. its yummy xd  

iLegacy

Simply-a-Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 pm
i only watched the show... and i like it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:39 am
love it  

Project Cogaca X

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:08 pm
I saw that on onemanga, I still haven't read it yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:45 pm
like i said i apsalutly love it  

Project Cogaca X

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
34: Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers