Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Fanfictions
Hate = ?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:15 am
Hihi^^
Okay, I'm not exactly a professional writer, but I absolutely love to write fanfiction, so i'm going to give it a shot here xp
This is the...continuation of Hana-kimi, and for those who haven't read it, I strongly recommend it. It's so good whee
Anyway, Mizuki is now living in Japan, 15 years old and is mainly supported by Sano. Here's the start...

~.x.Chapter 1.x.~

"Hello? Mizuki?" Sano's voice crackled on the phone.
"Sano!" Mizuki exclaimed excitedly. "Hey, where are you now? Can I come over?" She could hear the sounds of his laughter through the phone.
"Sorry, Mizuki," he said, sounding apolegetic, "I still have more training to do. Maybe next time?"
Mizuki felt disappointment settle in her stomach, digging deeper into the pile of feelings that had collected the since last week. "It's okay. Don't push yourself too hard!"
He laughed again. "Thanks. Sorry about this. See you soon," he said, hanging up. Mizuki held the phone to her ear for a second, hoping to hear his voice again, but all she could hear, was the lonely beeping of the cut-off line. Sighing, she placed down the phone gently and stood up, her shoulder-length black hair swaying gently. She grabbed her cup and walked into the spotless kitchen, opening the fridge and pouring herself more cold tea.
It's been a week since she had seen Sano, and their last meeting was rushed, just a quick chat, a smile, a small kiss and then going on their own way. Some meeting, she thought, grumbling to herself.
She walked back into the living room and took a swig of the tea before setting it down on the table. Sitting down on her bed, she picked up the remote and turned the TV on.
"-pictures taken by Akiha Hara, a reowned photographer." Beside the spokesperson, a few pictures of Sano appeared, all of them easily accenting his gracefulness as he passed over the pole with apparent ease. Mizuki felt a strange sense of loneliness and quickly changed the channel.
"-and here we are with Akimitsuk Takuto, the new, famously popular singer who has just raised to the top of the charts within a week of his debut." the interviewer turned around in her seat, facing the black-haired, blue-eyed 15-year-old boy who sat in the plush chair with comfort, smiling devishly at the camera. "So, Takuto-kun, let's talk about your new album, Rising Angel. What was it that inspired that name?" Takuto grinned at the interviewer, causing a distinctive blush to rise to her cheeks. "I was confident that this song would rise to the top with ease, so I decided that it should be named what it is." Mizuki rolled her eyes, feeling contempt for his narcissism.
Turning off the TV, she flopped down on her bed. She stared up to the ceiling, riddled with glow-in-the-dark star stickers. It was during the summer holidays when she and Sano had stuck them on, laughing when they realized that all the stickers were in the middle of the ceiling, leaving the other parts almost completely deserted. Mizuki felt tears well up, threatening to overflow. Clutching the soft fabric of her blanket, she bit her lip, forcing her tears down again and shutting them off. Deciding not to think about it, Mizuki stood up again and grabbed her coat, kicking off her indoor-shoes and slipping on her wedges before going out and slamming the door behind her. Stretching in the bright afternoon sun, Mizuki smiled, feeling completely rejuvenated as she locked the door to her aparment. Beaming, she walked out to the neighbourhood, greeting her neighbours cheerfully.
She soon reached the main road, and turning left, continued to walk to the more deserted places of the area. Passing all the houses, all the fields, the park and then through the small forest in that area, Mizuki soon arrived at the lake.
Living in an apartment so far out had many disadvantages, but the lake definitely brightened things up for Mizuki. It was beautiful, though deserted, and somehow, it was much more entertaining than watching a TV. Just by sitting on it's soft, grassy side and looking out into the water, where the sun reflected onto the shiny, glassy surface, all sorts of things could be thought of and problems could be answered. It was her very own place, a place where no one would come to. Smiling peacefully, she sat down, holding on to her beret-like hat as the wind blew softly on her face, cooling down her hyper-activeness and soothing the loneliness. Soon, Mizuki felt empty of emotions, left only with the feeling of serenity and calmness.
Sighing in relaxation, she started to sing her favourite song softly, her voice clear and pure, like the water from the lake. Closing her eyes, she continued to sing, her voice flowing in and out of the trickling water and the soft chirping of the birds. An occasional dripping sound of water falling from the bent-over weeping-willow acting as a beat.
A sudden crash sounded and yelp echoed through the lake area, disturbing the birds and causing Mizuki to stop singing immediately. She looked around, startled.
A boy with jet-black hair and red highlights lay flat on his face just a few paces from her, branches and leaves stuck in his hair. He twitched and started to sit up, wincing and continuously grumbling. Mizuki jumped up and walked back slightly, ready to defend herself it needed. The boy opened his eyes and stared at her, curiosity radiating from him. His eyes, were the unique shade of cobalt blue. Mizuki lowered her defenses and nearly gaped.
"AKIMITSU TAKUTO?!"

--End of Chapter 1--  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:02 pm
*le gasp!*

That's pretty nice. ^___^ Though I think you were hurrying and didn't recheck over the whole thing...some grammar/spelling errors xD

I watched the Jap drama for Hana Kimi. I LOVED IT! It was soo hilarious.
Keep up the good work!!

hiramekiyuri

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm
Lolz xP
Thnx^^
I'll check it over
and im going to add chapter 2 soon

And same here xd
Actually, that's probably obvious sweatdrop
thanks 4 ur comment biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:37 am
haha, no prob smile
looking forward to chap 2.
btw, I love your sig heart !  

hiramekiyuri

kitty725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 pm
Yeah, I really like what you wrote! I'm looking forward to the second chapter...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Ok
Apparently, chapter 2 is going to take longer coz I just had my computer filtered and lost a few filed (chapter 2 included ><), so I might have to post it next week or something =x
Sorry bout this >

FireShadowForever

hiramekiyuri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:43 pm
Aww. It's alright. Hope everything works out fine though!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:30 am
Heyy xd Sorry for the long waiit
Chapter two, coming up^^

~.x.Chapter 2.x.~

Akimitsu Takuto slowly pushed himself up and winced as he rubbed his head regretfully. I could feel my blush deepening with every second. All sorts of thoughts ran through my head. Did he hear me sing? What was he doing? Why was he hear? Soon, i could feel myself getting dizzy and I slid to the ground just as he lifted his head and scrutinized me. I blinked.
He stood up and walked around, his blue eyes calculating me. What the hell...?
"Nothing special," he concluded. I blushed.
"W-what are you doing?"
He ignored me."Figure, plain. Hair, plain. Face, plain. The only good part about you is your voice." I could feel myself continuously heating up. Mustering the best glare I could make, I stood up and brushed myself down.
"Look, I know you're a famous idol and everything," my voice shook ever so gently, "but it's just plain manners to get to know someone before you say stuff like that." He blinked and smirked.
"Little Manners Mistress, huh?" I could feel my fists clenching up as he turned around and casually sauntered off into the trees and disappeared. A moment later, I heard the sound of a motorcycle engine starting up and roaring off.
Letting out a little growl of frustration, I speed-walked all the way back to the apartment, my anger forcing all kinds of tangled thoughts to race through my brain. I could barely comprehend where I was going.
After struggling with the keys to my door, I slid inside and slammed the door behind me, panting. It didn't take long for the silence to calm me down, and I walked inside and sat down on the cushion, staring at the cold cup of tea from just minutes before. The quiet sounds of birds chirping outside the window released me of all my frustration and I sighed, falling back to the cool wood. It felt good on my back. Staring up to the ceiling, the silence echoing through the house chased al those thoughts away and my loneliness came back, gnawing uncomfortably in my mind. I sighed. I was such a weak person, unable to keep smiling just because I was lonely. Heck, I didn't even have a reason to be lonely. I bit my lip, listening to the TV on the other side of the wall blaring off, and the singing of the bluebirds.
I stood up slowly and walked to the bathroom, to the mirror. My ahir was a mess and my cheeks were still flushed from the recent encounter. I picked up a brush and dragged it through the messy hair, my mind once more on Sano. What was he doing right now? What is he thinking of? Did he eat enough at lunch. Then, something clicked in my mind and, for the first time since I last saw him, a smile stretched across my face. I could bring him lunch!
I happily bounded out and was itching to prepare, until I noticed that I had school tomorrow. I thought for a second. Oh well, I can study some recipes first. I'll just skip the morning period. Still smiling with glee at the prospect of meeting him again, I buried myself in the books and slept soundly through the night, waking up to the bright morning. Alright, let's get started!

Three hours later, I arrived at the footstep of the Sakigawa Track and Field Training Center for the Professionals, my heart beating nervously. I held a school bag with all my books on one hand and another three-layered bento box in the other. Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the field and searched through the field for the face I longed to see. It didn't take me long to find him.
He crouched down slightly and, at the sound of his coach's command, leapt forward and ran. He jumped and soared over the bar with apparent ease and gracefulness. I couldn't help gaping. Smiling, I started over.
"Sano!" I yelled, waving my hand happily. Other glanced quickly my way and then turned back to what they were doing before.
He stared for a moment, surprised, then, after receiving his coach's permission, bounded over to me with a smile stretched across his face.
"Mizuki? What are you doing here?" I held the box up for him and he took it into his hands. "Lunch?"
"Yup! A bento box," I explained. "It should keep your energy up. And since we don't see each other much, I'm kind of worried that you don't eat enough and train too much." His smile grew gentler and my heart did a very high-school girl flip. I blushed.
Suddenly, he frowned. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?"
"well, yeah, but I wanted to give you this lunch." I admitted. "I'll go back to school after this."
His frown deepened. "Mizuki, I really appreciate this, but you should never skip school. Plus, you're also a girl. What would people think?" I felt my soaring feelings drop a whole meter immediately.
"But...well, I mean...yeah, I understand." I kept my smile on my face, but I could feel my heart down with disappointment. "Then, I'll see you sometime soon, hopefully." His smiled returned on his face.
"yeah," he said, ruffling my hair affectionately. i beamed, feeling slightly better. I walked across the field quickly, not noticing that there was somebody in front of me until I hit him.
"Oh! I'm sorry..." my voice trailed off when I noticed who it is. He too, took off his sunglasses, his blue eyes open with surprise.
"Well, look who's here." He chuckled.
A man, his manager, I assumed, sighed. "Another girl you hooked up?" I blushed, my eyes going wide. He laughed.
"Nah, not my type at all." He glanced at my uniform. "Seika High School? Never knew you were such a smart person. Not to mention rich." He smirked. I glared at him.
"What's with that attitude?" I demanded, my anger rising. His smirk grew wider.
"I believe you're forgetting who you're talking to." I glared.
Knowing there was nothing else I could say, I stormed past him, slamming the gate with dramatic anger and stalking off to school.

Sano's POV

I watched wistfully at Mizuki's retreating back, uncomfortable at the disturbing goodbye. But there wasn't anything I could do. Every day I worried about her, but to support both of us and our future, I knew I had to work harder than ever. I couldn't afford any mistakes. Something in the corner of my eye caught my attention and my eyes widened with shock. Akimitsu Takuto, the most recent popular boy singer slipping through the gate with his manager and bodyguard behind him.
But whatever shock I felt then didn't compare to what I felt after Mizuki stopped and started talking with him. Even from a distance, I could see that the young boy prodigy was annoying as ever. I couldn't deny that it made me feel better when Mizuki stalked off, clearly annoyed. But whatever relief I felt at that moment was crushed at Akimitsu's calculating and devilish face staring after her. I glared every so slightly. I would have to be even more careful than ever.

FireShadowForever

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Yay!!!!
Thanks very much for the next chapter, I hope to read chapter 3 in the near future! xd blaugh 3nodding
I think it's really really good so far, keep up the good work!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:55 am
Thanks wink
Chapter 3 should be here by the end of the week, if i'm lucky xd  

FireShadowForever

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:25 pm
Yay! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:57 am
Chapter 3

Heloooo biggrin Here’s the third chapter^^ Enjoy!

Mizuki sighed, relaxing in the chair as the school bell announced the beginning of lunch. She put down her pencil and stretched, wincing at her hands’ sores. All around her, people stood up and went over to their friends, talking about the answers to the latest test they just had. Many others were already leaving, complaining about how hard it was. Mizuki had to agree. It was difficult. She stood up and grabbed her bag, leaving the classroom alone as she went down the stairs to eat lunch.

Unlike others, Mizuki had come to Seika High School at the beginning of the second term, when everyone else has already made friends. Worse yet, in the middle of the term, when she was finally getting to communicate with others, Sano had come to pick her up, and the obvious relationship between the two was revealed. From that day onwards she was isolated, but fortunately, not bullied. It doesn’t matter, she thought. I’d prefer to see Sano pick me up every day than have some fashion-obsessed friends.

It was true. Since this was a difficult school to get into, and also very expensive, everyone here tended to be from a fancy family. One was the CEO of Takuma’s Electronics’ daughter. She was, of course, held in the highest respect. However, Mizuki’s simple stature and her average brains isolated her from the rest of the group. This only added to her loneliness that she carried in her heart.

She jogged down the stairs, carrying her lunch as she headed out to the backyard of the school, where the sakura blossoms would be blooming at this time of year. Mizuki smiled peacefully. The sakura blossoms were her favourite trees. It was unique and beautiful to watch. Every petal seemed like a little piece of heaven floating down to her, soothing her loneliness. She soon arrived at the field and sat down, leaning against the sweet-smelling tree trunk. Nobody came here, so it was always quiet and peaceful. She happily unpacked her home-made lunch and ate, enjoying the taste of the octopus sausages she had made for Sano’s lunch. Of course, these were the leftovers.

After taking a bite, she took out a magazine that starred several pictures of Sano and flipped through it slowly. The elegant form was taken beautifully, annunciating his gracefulness. But despite everything, every time she looked at his picture, she felt farther away than ever. She swallowed her food unpleasantly, no longer noticing its delicious taste as she packed it away, having lost her appetite. She sighed and left her things there as she started to walk around the garden, placing her hand on each and every tree trunk. Suddenly she heard voices on the other side. Voices? Plural? She thought. Strange. But it’s no my business so I should go.

Just as she was about to reluctantly turn around and go back, the same girl voice, surprisingly close, spoke, her angry voice echoing over the hills. “What do you mean you found a replacement?!” She darted behind a tree, mentally yelling at herself for taking so long to make her decision.

“I’m sorry babe, but business is business, and you should know that.” A snotty boy’s voice replied casually. Mizuki’s anger piqued. Calculating jerk.

“What business? I knew you weren’t serious from the beginning, but I really fell for you!” her voice turned to pleading. “Please, Take-san!” Take…? Thought Mizuki. That playboy from Class C that always talks about being a popular idol?

“I told you, business is business. You don’t have any more relations, I have no use for you.” At that point, Mizuki also recognized the other voice. Iiyama-san from Class B, daughter of the COO of Tokyo TV Productions company. She gritted her teeth. He has no talent whatsoever, getting through this way. Having had enough of this, she stood up and, ignoring the fact that she had clearly shown her presence, stalked back to her lunch and books, grabbing it and going back to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sano stretched, warming up for another full day of training. But his mind was completely somewhere else. Absent-mindedly, he stood up and stayed in the same position for a few minutes, thinking. Shin, who was on the other side, stared at his brother in surprise, almost fear. His brother was never the kind that let his mind wander during practice, and this has been dragging for over three minutes now. He broke out in cold sweat. What could be so important that Sano’s not concentrating on his training?

“Onii-chan” Shin called out, jogging over to him and ignoring his coach’s growls. “What are you thinking about?” Sano started and smiled at his little brother.

“Nothing much” Shin raised his eyebrow, which Sano ignored. “Just a few things.”

“Mizuki-chan?” Sano blinked, surprised. Shin noticed this. “I’m not that stupid.” He snorted. “It’s probably the only thing you could be that worried about.” Sano stared for a second, then grinned and ruffled his hair.

“You’re a hundred years to young to understand.” He waved and walked off, enjoying Shin’s glare on his back. But he sobered up immediately as he walked towards the starting point. Shaking his head to clear his mind, he focused no the high jump, darting forward with the single purpose and jumping, smiling as he watched the sky. He fell back down with a soft ‘whumph’. His coach nodded, pleased with his jump. Sano stood up, his mind clear once more. He went back to the starting point to continue his training.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ashiya-san?” the girl from the sakura trees stood above her, her face a stiff, unsmiling mask. Mizuki, who was daydreaming out of boredom, started and smiled nervously.

“Hai?”

“I need to speak with you.” There were whispers echoing in all four corners of the classroom, making Mizuki even more nervous than before.

“O-okay.” She followed Iiyama-san outside, doing her best to appear nonchalant to the stares. She wasn’t successful. They continued for a while, walking up the stairs and onto the roof. Mizuki turned to look behind her, staring at the doorway as she walked forward, longing to dash through there and back to her safe desk. Suddenly, Iiyama-san stopped, and Mizuki, who did not notice this, hit into her back. “Oh! I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.”

Iiyama-san was silent. Mizuki started to break out in cold sweat. Did she offend her? By bumping into her? But, when Iiyama turned around, she looked incredibly vunerable, her face no longer stiff and emotionless, but sad and somehow, still managing to keep her cool aura around her stable. Mizuki stared, getting even more scared than before.

“I-Iiyama-san? Are you-”

“I’m just here to say ‘thank you’,” she said, stiffly blushing. “For standing up when you did.” At that, she turned around and headed back down, elegantly walking with the air of a recovered lady. Mizuki stared after her. And stared. And stared. Then slid down to the ground, shocked to the core. What was that? D-Did Iiyama-san…THE Iiyama-san talk with me? A smile stretched across her face. Iiyama-san said thank you to me! Giggling to herself, she bounded down the stairs, a lot happier than she was before. I can’t wait to tell Sano!

“The number you dialing is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep…” Nakatsu sighed. He’s been trying to call Mizuki’s cell phone for so long now, he could barely keep from darting off the court and towards Seika High School to meet her and ask her why she hadn’t turned on her phone or returned any of his calls. “Oi! Nakatsu! Ano Boke!” One of his friends from the J-league planted his arm around his shoulders. “You’re supposed to be playing! Now put down that phone and get in there or you’re paying for Okanoyami tonight!”

Nakatsu sighed again and pushed all thoughts of Mizuki out of his head. “Urusai! There’s no way I’m paying!” he yelled as he threw down his phone and ran into the court.

“Akimitsu-san? Somebody’s looking for you.” Takuto looked up at his assistant manager. “It’s Amamiya Kiri. Do you want to meet her?” He thought for a moment. My faithful little follower, huh?

Smirking, he replied. “Sure. Let her in.” Two minutes later, a girl with silky black hair and big, puppy dog eyes came in and bounded towards him.

“Takuto-kun!” she trilled in her high, cute voice. “I missed you so much! I wanted to see you, but I was soooo busy with my photo shoots. I’m so sorry,” she threw her arms around his neck, snuggling into his neck.

“You’re choking me,” he said calmly, ignoring her completely. He flipped the page to the pamphlet. Amamiya Kiri looked up and onto the pamphlet.

“Seika High School? That prodigious school? Why are you looking at that?”

Takuto’s smirk grew. “There’s a little something there that interests me: I want to check it out.

YAY! Chapter 3 done xD
Chapter 4 should come next week or the one after, coz I’m have a pile of homework to do >< Anyways, look forward to it! xP
Oh, if you don’t understand the Japanese words, just ask >^  

FireShadowForever

fallenangel02
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 am
Yay! It's great! ^^ Can't wait for the next one, good luck with all the homework though..>>  
Fanfictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games