Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 54: Nintendo Connect
The World Ends With You (Best game ever for DS)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is awesome
  Phones
  Lollipop
View Results

Tyler11_is_the_MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 pm
First off...thanks guys for inviting me to this Guild. TWEWY is the best game ever. I would tell you all about it but I'm short on time. So I want you to read Gamespots or IGN's killer awesome reviews for it. You can chat, ask questions, talk about whatever, just don't tell me it sucks till you've played and beat it.

I will give you a little intro. A 15 year old guy (an antipeople person) wakes up in Shibuya Tokyo. No clue why he's there. He calls out to the thousands of people walking by him with no response. Next thing he knows... he's got a black skull pin (or button) in his hand, and realizes it lets him "scan" or read peoples thoughts. Before he knows it (and is as confused as you are) he meets up with a girl named Shiki, his partner, and has to survive seven days in this alternate Tokyo in the Reapers game. (What is the Reapers game? Like I'd spoil it...) All he has to do is complete missions (not saying their easy) given to him by Reapers (which don't exactly look like the Grim Reaper...their wayyy tighter) every day.

Tell you about it later see u guys  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:16 pm
hmm never played it I'll try it....but my fav game is castlevania dawn of sorrow  

deadly dragon15

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Whispering Solitude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:43 am
User Image

“You gotta spend some time love
You gotta spend some time with me
And I know that you‘ll find love
I will possess your heart.”

I loved this game!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Yeah, I read the reviews for it. It does sound awesome and the greaphics are pretty good, too. The gameplay is good, though it's a little confusing if you're just reading the reviews and not playing it. The plot's good. Original. Though, the best thing about it is that the backgrounds were done by a Deviant Artist! I thought that was just so awesome.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:41 pm
I love that game! My favorite characters are Neku and Joshua. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 pm
I think I have heard of it, been a while since I have been in the states though. Looks pretty intense.  

MyShadowHidesMe

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
54: Nintendo Connect

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items