Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is masturbation a sin?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Gabriel55

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:25 pm
I masturbate and i think i do it a little bit to much can some one help me stop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:57 pm
sorry cant help you there  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

soul donut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:54 pm
What's your definition of "too much"?

Because I think that if it's not interfering with your daily life, you're fine. Now, on the other hand, if you're compulsively having to stop what you're doing and jack off, you may have a problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:38 pm
its fine. you probably dont do it too much. i mean as long as you dont stop to go do it during school when your teacher is talking or...if the case may be your boss, then your fine.  

xxtaintedlips

Gabriel55

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Thanks I don't know why but that's been bothering me a lot  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

As long as it's not interfering your life... it's your own personal time, you can do whatever you want.

Of course, if you're religious... as long as you're happy... I think that's the most important thing.

Chii_Asakura

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 am
Frankly I've heard it's good for you. Uhm dont over worry, you can just force yourself to stop maybe, the power of the mind is great.

She is so brave for coming forward with something like this, I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of people worry about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:34 pm
wahmbulance Too much is different for each person. You'll be able to stop sooner or later. wahmbulance  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:05 pm
if you're doing it too much then it's tiem for some hobbies dude. go boarding with your buds or make a skating video. video games man lol. hang out. w/e. do something to take your mind off it. then it'll get lesser and lesser cuz you won't thinka bout it. your mind will be so busy about everything else masturbation won't matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:35 pm
wat iz masterbate?  

-iiDR3AM3R-

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:20 pm
There is no such thing as too much masturbation. How ever, like stated above, if it's become an actual problem where you have to leave in the middle of a meeting/class to go and do it, then it's become, in my opinnion, an adiction, and no adiction is healthy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:21 am
masturbation is a good stress reliever. I don't think that it's an unhealthy habit as long as you do it in moderation. It also depends on the person, for example, a male friend of mine masturbates every day, while another does it at least 3 times a day. as long as it doesn't interfere with your daily life or create some sort of health problem for you, i'd say go for it :3  

Ryoruki

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:41 am
Lol well, once a day is enough. Maybe 2 or 3 times. No more. And if it's around 3 times a day, try to stop for a few days. It's actually better for you if you Masterbate because it keeps you from ejaculating in your sleep. Sticky Dreams are what they're called. So if you get a boner during school or work or w/e, think of your sister. It goes away fast. I always shudder at the thought of that....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 pm
I'd say it's completely natural. It's also good for you. if you masturbate daily, it shows that your reproductive system is healthy. It's also great if you notice something isn't right with your reproductive organs. It's like your mind is doing an automatic check-up.  

ChaoticCatDemon

hazel843

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 pm
If its really bothering u then go and listen to music, talk to ur friends, just try and get ur mind of it, I have the same problem and this works for me  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff