Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:23 pm
Dom glared at Ronmaru as he jumped off Darkdramon with Leormon. "We'll see what over confidence does to you in the end." Dom growled to himself about Ronmaru. Leormon warp digivolved to GrappleLeomon and Dom grabbed on to his back. When they landed thwart pair shot off at great speed towards the digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:03 pm
"Digimon confirmed."
Nagato said into his digivice.
"Black wargreymon and anubismon. I'll take anubismon."
Darkdramon shot off towards anubismon, and was blocked by his wing. Anubismon formed a feather sword from his wing, and the sword fight began, darkdramon with his giga stick, and anubismon with his feather blade.  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:29 am
GrappleLeomon ran at the BlackWargreymon at high speeds and fliped into the air and punched into the digimon before he could move. The Blackwargreymon turns and growls launching two Gigamissiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:17 am
((Hi, can I join? sweatdrop ))
Name: D
Position: N/A
Digimon: Guilmon  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:21 am
((What's Olympus 12, is there a #5 DAT member, and how many Digimon can you have? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:56 pm
Dstdnt2
((What's Olympus 12, is there a #5 DAT member, and how many Digimon can you have? sweatdrop ))

1:
The olympus 12 are a group of digimon, that rule over the twelve different parts of the digital world.

2:
No, there are only supposed to be three DATS members, but I added the extra one in for a little plot change.

3:
1 digimon.
In the beginning, you can only digivolve to champion level.  

Amias Nicht

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:58 pm
Epic_Muffin
Dstdnt2

1:
The olympus 12 are a group of digimon, that rule over the twelve different parts of the digital world.

2:
No, there are only supposed to be three DATS members, but I added the extra one in for a little plot change.

3:
1 digimon.
In the beginning, you can only digivolve to champion level.

((Thank you, for now, I'll guess I'll be N/A. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 am
((I was the last one to reply.))  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:22 pm
Darkdramon charged at anubismon, and tried to stab him with the giga stick lance. Anubismon countered with his feather blade, and the fight proceded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:09 am
GrappleLeomon fliped over one missiel and landed on the other so it didn't blow up. The BlackWarGreymon smiled as he made the rocket explode. and ran at GrappleLeomon with his claw ready.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:39 pm
Anubismon tried to charge again, but darkdramon flanked him, and struck a devastating blow. Anubismon turned himself into dark energy, and merged with black wargreymon, turning into a black wargreymon X, with longer claws, and insanely devastating attacks. He charged at dom, with his claws ready to pierce him and grapleomon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:59 pm
(hey guys sorry about that, where should i be?)  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:57 am
(On your way to take out two champion level digimon, which I said in another post what they are. I kinda forgot.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:20 pm
D was in the mall at the same time the battle was going on. He then let his Guilmon out of it's Digi-device, as he witnessed what was going on. "What is it, D?" Guilmon asked."We should just watch for now," D replied  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:32 am
Dom saw the change in black wargreymon to black wargreymon x and Dom saw he was going to attack them. Dom jumped onto GrappleLeomons back and ran at black wargreymon x narrowly missing his claws. Dom turned to Nagato and sighed.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games