Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:48 am
The Death Meramon saw Dom drop his digivice and he kicked it away so they could not use it. Dom looked at the distance between him and his digivice. Dom looked at Leomon and nodded. They began to run at the Death Meramon and swapped sides repeatedly. The Death Meramon began to get confused when the Leomon used Fist of the Beast King he didn't know what hit him and Dom jumped onto Leomons back and over Death Meramon and he grabbed his digivice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 pm
"I'll go get him, I'll be back in a little bit."
Nagato ran outside, and took out his digivice. Digisoul flared in his hand.
"Digisoul..Charge! Overdrive!"
"Monodramon warp digivolve to....Alphamon!"
Nagato jumped on alphamon, and shot off into the air. A little while later, he spotted dom, and the death meramon.
"Dom, I'm sorry that I have to end this, but kari's life is on the line!"

Alphamon shouted at the death meramon.
"Digitalize of soul!"
Alphamon destroyed the death meramon, and landed next to dom.
"Gatomon told us that kari's sickness can be fatal, and that you're the only one that's seen it before, hence, you know how to cure it. I would ask that you return to base with me, and help kari recover."  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 am
"Kari is sick." Dom took a step back and a deep breath. "Not again." Dom nodded to Nagato, we'll come with you as it's faster. Dom was puzzled about Kari, he thought they got rid of it. Dom ran to Alphamon. "Are we going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:10 am
D appeared, with his Guilmon, while watching the battles that had taken place. "If it's a digital diesease, I might be able to help," D responded. "When we first met, D completely healed,when I had gotten digital disease from traveling signals," Guilmon reassured  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:53 am
Garurumon charged at Monochromon and jumped on its back. Monochromon started to shake vigorously to throw him off, but Garurumon would not let him go. "Hold on tight, Garurumon!!!" Rick shouted for support for his partner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:48 pm
((Dum de dum. Waiting. Just too lazy to post.))  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:45 pm
"You heard him Dorugamon lets go!"
"Right! Power Metal! Dorugamon creates a large iron ball of data,"Heads Up!"Dorugamon Fires the iron data ball,and hits Monochromon, and he turns back into a Digitama."1 down and 1 to go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:55 am
Guilmon had seen what had happened, as it then rushed over to the DigiTama, and looked like it was going to eat it, but then absorbed it's data. As Monochromon was concentrated on Garurumon, Guilmon released a powerful, "Pyro Sphere," making it De-Digivolve into Gotsumon, and then Guilmon hit Gotsumon with a barrage of Hazard Claws, until it too was a DigiTama, and absorbed it's data. When D had seen what had happened, he called Guilmon back to his side, and apologized to Tice and Rick, "Sorry about that, it's just that Guilmon really wants to become Ultimate soon." "Sorry," apologized Guilmon to Dorugamon and Garurumon.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:04 pm
"All right then. Alphamon, we need to get there fast, de-digivolve to grademon."
After alphamon de-generated, nagato grabbed dom, and put him on grademon's back. He got on shortly after. Nagato could only say one word before they were flying at insane speed.
"Go."
They were back at headquarters in seconds, grademon took dom's hand, and immediately brought him into kari's room.
"We brought him."
Grademon and nagato backed off, unaware of what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:53 pm
D had followed, since Guilmon had Digivolved into XVeemon, as it followed Alphamon. From the outside of the headquarters, Guilmon had De-Digivolved, back to it's usual form, as they entered the headquarters. "It's really cool," D said to the others as, he came upon Kari's bed. "Hi, how are you?" Guilmon greeted Alphamon and Leormon. As D looked at her, he immediately knew what was wrong, "A Virus Digimon has entered her, and it seems to be of a high level," explained D to Nagato and Dom.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:07 pm
"....this is a confidential building....I would ask you to get out now."
Grademon takes d and ex-veemon, and throws them out the door, locking it as he went back inside.
"Dom, is it really a virus digimon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:50 pm
The girl certainly looked the part, even if it wasn't a virus digimon. The wheel-chair bound tamer was sweating, hands clammy, and eyes closed in an unconscious struggle. Both of Gatomon's paws were on one hand, and it appeared that the Champion had gotten a cloth for her partner's forehead. Startling them all, Kari let out a hoarse cough, causing Gatomon to jump a foot in the air. It's so weak... She thought, worried.  

Hakari Niko

TheMikLac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm
Name: Arthur Weinfelt AKA Ace
Position: DATS Member
Digimon
Rookie: Dracomon
Champion: Coredramon (blue)
Ultimate: Wingdramon
Mega: Examon

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games