Submit

What would u wanna do in Gaia towns?
  Parties!
  collect bugs (boring...)
  Chat with friends..!
View Results

hottie_4_life_duh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:19 am
Yah this guild looks a little boring......... so if anyone has a good idea of what to do on gaia towns post it here.Post things like parties or something. So please post cause im sure some of us are bored.....
heart ninja heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:33 am
The guild itself isn't boring. Towns can be, if you don't have anyone to spend time around with. The point of it is to meet up with people in towns.  

mcm
Vice Captain

l Jenni Kakes Art l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:56 am
Hi the towns arent that boring i just feel sorry for when the new people get picked on because they are wearing starter clothes i mean come on they were new once give it a rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:14 am
It's not boring here at guild its actually awesome here! I'm glad I actually checked my mail! Oh, I have a question, bad time though but, how can you make a poll at the top? I try to but I don't really know how... sweatdrop  

justmescarlet

keebon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:06 pm
mcm
The guild itself isn't boring. Towns can be, if you don't have anyone to spend time around with. The point of it is to meet up with people in towns.
its only boring if you find yourself doing what your signature is doing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:45 pm
Steph the rockin noodle
Hi the towns arent that boring i just feel sorry for when the new people get picked on because they are wearing starter clothes i mean come on they were new once give it a rest.

I completely agree. It's just one of those propping-up-your-pathetically-low-self-esteem-by-trashing-others sort of thing.

(I wear starter clothing sometimes, if it give me the effect I want. People shouldn't jump to conclusions.) 3nodding  

Rei_Toei

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

DanielSr001

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:18 pm
i think we should have like a summer party  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:26 am
we shoul have a party every two weeks  

someone5

do you like girls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:26 am
party party  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:13 pm
Steph the rockin noodle

this is one of the main reasons I end up avoiding people in towns. I was so busy building up my house for the arena that I haven't spent much time or gold on my avi yet. although I am starting to work on it. Some people are down right mean. What is wrong with the starter clothes anyway? I think some of them are really cute. But I see some topics in towns that stress NO starter clothes or rich clothes only. Its really snobby. People get enough of that in the real world. They don't need it in Gaia.  

AngiG1970

Spiral Maaya

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:11 pm
Doing stuff in towns can be either fun or a hassle. Question is how fast or slow is everyone's internet connection these days?! I try to avoid towns as much as possible because my internet lags big time. Especially areas like 1000 barton 8. But I go there just to see what's up or not.

As far as trying to do something in towns. I guess someone organizes it and advertise it alot. I used to do giveaways in towns and few people showed up. Though I'm hoping some kind of festival in towns. But I am afraid of the large quantity people will appear and it will lag my computer. I cannot begin to imagine the chaos XD.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm
yes im new

so there meeting and stuff this sound so cool  

LadyMeyesi

Guild Clubhouse - Hangouts & Planning

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out