Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
A Random Photo Album Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:16 pm
Queen Spazzy

I love that compliments embarrass you as much as they embarrass me. I can't take a compliment well to save my life, haha~
Next time I go to a con, I'll either have to choose a character who wears glasses or have my beau guide me everywhere. I am so afraid of contacts it's unreal.
Of course~! I'll be cutting some of it off soon, though, my split ends are getting really bad...
My hair has been doing pretty curly things lately, it surprises me, I usually just have a massive mess of fluffy frizz.
I put my hair in low pigtails a while back and I had honest-to-gods anime drill curls like Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica.
I still haven't gotten it redyed yet, though...
Or if I ever WILL, the school my beau's mum works at is back in session now, so she's not really free to help me now, I might just have to say screw it and cut out all the bleached and dyed parts...
And throw out a year's worth of hard work growing out my hair. .___.

Yah, I don't take compliment lightly; they are meant to be taken seriously.
I'd trim the dead stuff out of your hair, it will look SO healthy and might help with the curls and will TOTALLY help with frizz!
I LOVE THE DESCRIPTION XD
I have a pigtail, but only if I'm hot.
Would you be up to re-bleaching and re-dying it all?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:33 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah, I don't take compliment lightly; they are meant to be taken seriously.
I'd trim the dead stuff out of your hair, it will look SO healthy and might help with the curls and will TOTALLY help with frizz!
I LOVE THE DESCRIPTION XD
I have a pigtail, but only if I'm hot.
Would you be up to re-bleaching and re-dying it all?

I don't give out compliments I don't mean!
I think it's rude to just throw around compliments flippantly like spare change or something and to not really put meaning and real thought behind them.
Compliments embarrass me because I'm always really hard on myself and everything I do, I'm OCD and if I do something less than perfect, it upsets me.
I've been wanting to wait until I can redo everything because I know the whole bleach and dye process will just add more damage and I'd rather just do it all at once.
That's what I intend to do; I'll HAVE to either re-bleach everything or cut off everything but my roots so the dye will take evenly and the blue tint on my hair won't taint the color, I just don't think I can do it all by myself and no one other than my beau's mum would be willing to help me.
I've also been unable to decide what brand or exact shade of red to go with, but I am set on red now!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:45 pm
Queen Spazzy

I don't give out compliments I don't mean!
I think it's rude to just throw around compliments flippantly like spare change or something and to not really put meaning and real thought behind them.
Compliments embarrass me because I'm always really hard on myself and everything I do, I'm OCD and if I do something less than perfect, it upsets me.
I've been wanting to wait until I can redo everything because I know the whole bleach and dye process will just add more damage and I'd rather just do it all at once.
That's what I intend to do; I'll HAVE to either re-bleach everything or cut off everything but my roots so the dye will take evenly and the blue tint on my hair won't taint the color, I just don't think I can do it all by myself and no one other than my beau's mum would be willing to help me.
I've also been unable to decide what brand or exact shade of red to go with, but I am set on red now!

Yah, same. When someone says "You look nice", or, "you're beautiful" I want it to mean something. I don't get complimented that often, and back when I was in crew with this one guy (a freshmen boy, very nice) and we were in Costume World while talking about just us. He asked me something along the lines of what makeup I used (he was gay, just to make it clear) and I said I didn't and he told me "You're too pretty for makeup!" And even though he doesn't talk to me much anymore (no idea why, either. apparently he does this to people?) that still sticks with me because I think he really meant it...
Okay sappy part over.
I can see how the OCD would get in the way.
How much would you take off to get rid of the bleached part? Half? Quarter?
If you don't feel sure about it, I'd go have someone else cut it.
If you want help deciding color, I can help (but I need a picture of your beautiful head to see which dyes work)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:02 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah, same. When someone says "You look nice", or, "you're beautiful" I want it to mean something. I don't get complimented that often, and back when I was in crew with this one guy (a freshmen boy, very nice) and we were in Costume World while talking about just us. He asked me something along the lines of what makeup I used (he was gay, just to make it clear) and I said I didn't and he told me "You're too pretty for makeup!" And even though he doesn't talk to me much anymore (no idea why, either. apparently he does this to people?) that still sticks with me because I think he really meant it...
Okay sappy part over.
I can see how the OCD would get in the way.
How much would you take off to get rid of the bleached part? Half? Quarter?
If you don't feel sure about it, I'd go have someone else cut it.
If you want help deciding color, I can help (but I need a picture of your beautiful head to see which dyes work)

That's really cute! Something like that would stay with me, too.
It's frustrating because I get so mad at things and myself that it makes it hard to actually FINISH stuff.
Uhm, it would be, I don't know, at LEAST half my length, maybe leaning a little over.
I don't have anyone that WILL cut my hair, I do it myself all the time anymore because it's too stupid hard to work around my mom's cousin's schedule to have her do it and I will NOT let a stranger touch my hair.
I'll probably have to just wait until I get to Sally's to choose a dye, my store only has half the stuff that's ever listed online, and then my choice could be swayed by what's on sale.
I've been looking at RED red since, IF I get to go to next Ohayocon, I'll be cosplaying Red from Transistor and she has realllly red hair. (click! for Red)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Queen Spazzy

That's really cute! Something like that would stay with me, too.
It's frustrating because I get so mad at things and myself that it makes it hard to actually FINISH stuff.
Uhm, it would be, I don't know, at LEAST half my length, maybe leaning a little over.
I don't have anyone that WILL cut my hair, I do it myself all the time anymore because it's too stupid hard to work around my mom's cousin's schedule to have her do it and I will NOT let a stranger touch my hair.
I'll probably have to just wait until I get to Sally's to choose a dye, my store only has half the stuff that's ever listed online, and then my choice could be swayed by what's on sale.
I've been looking at RED red since, IF I get to go to next Ohayocon, I'll be cosplaying Red from Transistor and she has realllly red hair. (click! for Red)

When I get upset over something, I take a break from it either for a day, or a week. It makes a HUGE difference.Have you tried it?
Wow...
Why not ask if she has any free time? How do you think your beau would do cutting it? xD
oooOOOOOooooilikethatred :3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:40 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
When I get upset over something, I take a break from it either for a day, or a week. It makes a HUGE difference.Have you tried it?
Wow...
Why not ask if she has any free time? How do you think your beau would do cutting it? xD
oooOOOOOooooilikethatred :3

I usually end up having to walk away from something for a month or more to stop being peeved at it.
With video games, I will stop playing them for half a year or more if I get mad.
My mom's cousin? She NEVER has free time (two kids, both play some sport every season), and I'd have to have my mom take me out to her because she never comes to us.
My beau's mum will still dye it for me, I'm sure, it could just take some time before she frees up, too, with school having just started back this week and all here.
My beau himself is too afraid of messing up my hair to do anything with it, though I occasionally force him into trimming the back for me after I've trimmed the front.
(Because, seriously, with stupidly curly hair like mine, no one will know it's uneven, IF it's uneven.)
Yay! Now I just have to figure out a brand. There's a Clairol line that has a really vibrant red, but I've never used that brand. L'Oreal's Feria line has a red like that, but the last time I used Feria was on my beau, and the dye didn't take. There's also the L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds line, and I HAVE used dye from the Preference line before, it usually takes well enough, but the red I used didn't turn out like the swatch (though it wasn't from the mega reds, so I dunno).
The Clairol is listed as being cheapest, but the Feria is the only one that I can really say for sure is likely to be stocked at my store...
DECISIONS ARE HARD.
I love being a redhead, though, so I hope I'll look okay with the color.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:44 pm
Queen Spazzy

I usually end up having to walk away from something for a month or more to stop being peeved at it.
With video games, I will stop playing them for half a year or more if I get mad.
My mom's cousin? She NEVER has free time (two kids, both play some sport every season), and I'd have to have my mom take me out to her because she never comes to us.
My beau's mum will still dye it for me, I'm sure, it could just take some time before she frees up, too, with school having just started back this week and all here.
My beau himself is too afraid of messing up my hair to do anything with it, though I occasionally force him into trimming the back for me after I've trimmed the front.
(Because, seriously, with stupidly curly hair like mine, no one will know it's uneven, IF it's uneven.)
Yay! Now I just have to figure out a brand. There's a Clairol line that has a really vibrant red, but I've never used that brand. L'Oreal's Feria line has a red like that, but the last time I used Feria was on my beau, and the dye didn't take. There's also the L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds line, and I HAVE used dye from the Preference line before, it usually takes well enough, but the red I used didn't turn out like the swatch (though it wasn't from the mega reds, so I dunno).
The Clairol is listed as being cheapest, but the Feria is the only one that I can really say for sure is likely to be stocked at my store...
DECISIONS ARE HARD.
I love being a redhead, though, so I hope I'll look okay with the color.

I would trim your hair if I could and if you'd let me. But I'm, like, seven states away....
emo
Yah, I'd feel the same way -guilt-
I've trimmed my mum's wave/curly hair before. It was apparently pin straight, until she had kids. Then it got curly xD rofl
Dye just doesn't stay in my hair in general and I leave it in for a while. I've sort of lost interest because of that and I want to find permanent hair dye for the stupid little blond streaks left in my hair emotion_donotwant
I bet you'll look fine with the color!!!! I'd wait until you find a brand you know you can trust.
Ever think of looking on amazon?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:04 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I would trim your hair if I could and if you'd let me. But I'm, like, seven states away....
emo
Yah, I'd feel the same way -guilt-
I've trimmed my mum's wave/curly hair before. It was apparently pin straight, until she had kids. Then it got curly xD rofl
Dye just doesn't stay in my hair in general and I leave it in for a while. I've sort of lost interest because of that and I want to find permanent hair dye for the stupid little blond streaks left in my hair emotion_donotwant
I bet you'll look fine with the color!!!! I'd wait until you find a brand you know you can trust.
Ever think of looking on amazon?

I'd let you~ It's really too bad we don't live nearer to each other...
Oh well, that's what the internet is for, right?
Honestly it is REALLY hard to screw up my hair.
Because it gets so fluffy and curly when it dries, it's impossible to tell.
(Really, because my mom can't trim a straight line to save her life, but no one could ever tell after we trimmed my hair.)
My entire family has curly hair, so it comes with the genes. And it's practically impossible to style it; my youngest aunt apparently spends literal hours to get her hair straight.
My mum just keeps her hair short so she doesn't have to deal with it.
L'Oreal is more expensive, but I trust it overall, my natural hair just has a tendency to make colors turn out awkward. Since I'll be bleaching it first, I ought not have to worry about it, so, provided they have some of the Mega Reds in stock, I'll probably go with those.
I don't really trust buying stuff like this off the internet.
I have an intense paranoia of it having been tampered with or it exploding in transit or even the integrity being compromised by extreme heat or cold.
It's weird. Plus, it's a little hard when I have literally no online account for that kind of stuff.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 pm
Queen Spazzy

I'd let you~ It's really too bad we don't live nearer to each other...
Oh well, that's what the internet is for, right?
Honestly it is REALLY hard to screw up my hair.
Because it gets so fluffy and curly when it dries, it's impossible to tell.
(Really, because my mom can't trim a straight line to save her life, but no one could ever tell after we trimmed my hair.)
My entire family has curly hair, so it comes with the genes. And it's practically impossible to style it; my youngest aunt apparently spends literal hours to get her hair straight.
My mum just keeps her hair short so she doesn't have to deal with it.
L'Oreal is more expensive, but I trust it overall, my natural hair just has a tendency to make colors turn out awkward. Since I'll be bleaching it first, I ought not have to worry about it, so, provided they have some of the Mega Reds in stock, I'll probably go with those.
I don't really trust buying stuff like this off the internet.
I have an intense paranoia of it having been tampered with or it exploding in transit or even the integrity being compromised by extreme heat or cold.
It's weird. Plus, it's a little hard when I have literally no online account for that kind of stuff.

I feel special knowing you'd let me cut your hair. I'd let you cut mine :3
Yah, that totally sucks. MOVE TO NEW JERSEY!
Tampered is one thing, but explodes during shipping? Someone winds up looking like Elmo and you get a new bottle for free (probably)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:48 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I feel special knowing you'd let me cut your hair. I'd let you cut mine :3
Yah, that totally sucks. MOVE TO NEW JERSEY!
Tampered is one thing, but explodes during shipping? Someone winds up looking like Elmo and you get a new bottle for free (probably)

I feel special!
My mummy likes her new hair cut so I think I'll be the one cutting her hair from now on, haha~
She even said she'd get me a good pair of scissors from Sally's if I wanted.
You're actually not as far away as I thought!
It's about the same distance to get to your town as it is to go to the place where I lived back in NC (which I have to do when I visit my bestie).
I can mention Jersey when we get to the point where we might actually make a big move; you get a good, snowy winter, right? That's kinda my only determining factor, seriously. I like seasons and I insist on having a real winter. >>;
I did say paranoid, not rational fear. cat_xd Still, I'll think about it, depends on if I actually go out with my beau this evening or sometime soonish or not, 'cause if we go to town anyway, might as well hit up Sally's while I'm there.
Also, perks of the physical store is that I can ask the people working for their professional opinion on what dye they would suggest I use.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:08 pm
Gear Bush
me and muh boyfriend james :v

User Image

Fabulous! emotion_kirakira

User Image
I has a crown,I has a crown and this picture makes me look as though I have a double chin.D8  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:57 pm
Yuki_Windira
Gear Bush

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ex-boyfrannd image[/img]

User Image
I has a crown,I has a crown and this picture makes me look as though I have a double chin.D8
A glorious crown it is : D  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:01 pm
Gear Bush
Yuki_Windira
Gear Bush

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ex-boyfrannd image[/img]

User Image

yesh.o,o ~also has a bow tie~  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:37 pm
Yuki_Windira
Gear Bush
Yuki_Windira
Gear Bush

User Image

where? >,>  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:06 pm
Gear Bush
Yuki_Windira
Gear Bush
Yuki_Windira
Gear Bush

User Image

where? >,>
User Image  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items