Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
crap. help!!!!???????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do i do????
  tell him the truth
  ask mom to explain to dad she doesnt want you going out of state without her.
  keep makin exuses
View Results

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:13 pm
ok so my bf wants me to go to his lake house with his family. heres the thing...his dad creeps me out. I mean im 14 and i really like my bf but seriously this is the one thing he keeps pegging me on and i have to keep making up excuses becuase his dad is the one that takes him!!!!!! his stepmom goes as well, but i dont really know these people. so it's making me stressed out and worried becuase i dotn want to tell him that but he keeps asking!!! Btw we have been dating for 9 months or so. and me and my mom are like bffs and she understands and she doesnt want me to go out of state without ehr anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:34 pm
just tell ur bf the truth, and listen 2 what he says and his opinions to it, then make a decision. he deserves 2 kno the truth, instead of the made up excuses u come up with  

QUW00SH

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:36 pm
I would tell him the truth. And would deal with things as they happend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:52 pm
Simply tell your bf the truth. Explaining everything in clam and respectful manner. I think if you have been dating the guy for 9 months, he will be understanding and try to help you best work out the situation.  

another fairytale

lucky_wish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:40 am
There's no reason to hide anything.
Dating for nine months, you guys should continue a stable relationship.
Therefore, you should definately tell him the truth for the best. (:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:05 am
If you can't be honest with your boyfriend about this, after being together for nine months, what kind of relationship do you have? I'm not asking to be snarky, I'm just seriously puzzled. You should be able to talk to your boyfriend about this. He deserves the truth, and you deserve to tell him the truth without him flipping out.  

soul donut

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:13 pm
soul donut
If you can't be honest with your boyfriend about this, after being together for nine months, what kind of relationship do you have? I'm not asking to be snarky, I'm just seriously puzzled. You should be able to talk to your boyfriend about this. He deserves the truth, and you deserve to tell him the truth without him flipping out.

well we have a long distance relationship, like 120 miles, so we dont get to spend that much time getting to know oneanother on our dates. So he doesnt really know all about me, and likewise i dont know all that much about him. xp btw he's 17. we met when he was 16 and i was 13.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:03 pm
Wow he is kind of old.... That sounds sketchy to me.... I do not do long distance relationships. I would tell him the truth, of coarse. I would also not go. If you don't know him very well then something bad could happen. I would get to know him more. Try to see him more often. If he never has time for you, it's not worth it. If he really loves you he'll make time for you!  

Loves True Nature

Agile Survivor

3,900 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

btrfly7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:35 pm
I agree with everyone else, you should tell him the truth. If he cares enough he will understand. You should always get to know someone better before even thinking about being alone with them, especially feeling that way about the dad. Good luck, hope it all works out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:49 pm
the truth should be ur best option....  

last angel served

redheartgirl1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:12 pm
just say that you dont feel comfortable goin out to another state.
just tell the truth  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:03 pm
get t0 kn0w hiz family m0re b4 the trip. and if they creep 0ut i say tell ur bf. he deservez t0 kn0w why u w0nt say yes.  

-iiDR3AM3R-

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:47 pm
Wow. Sounds like my bf's dad. He creeps me out by wanting to "Get to know me" which just sounds akward! But, I told him his dad is odd and he understands... your boyfriend should understand, too, and shouldn't get mad at you. So, you should tell him.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games