Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
WAR!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think you'll join?
  SURE!
  nah!
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 am
RULES~
You all should no the rules...if not...go read them
Can be up to 3 people!
Please send your profiles to me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLOT

In the world of Altsoba, a evil queen rules with a huge dragon by her side. Everyone in this war-filled world have animals by there side, to protect them. Kira, the evil queen, has "killed" many of these pets to stop them from killing her. There are very few people left with there pets, these people hide plotting their revenge. What they don't know is that the pets that were "killed" are still alive in the queen's dungon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Profile skeletion--
Username:
Character name:
pet: (you can put a pic) (you have to have a pet)
side: (bad or good)
Bio:
Personality:
Picture:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
Character name: Queen Kira
pet: dragon (Whitetail) User Image
side: bad
Bio: Took over the kingdom and has made the world of Altsoba a war world. Her worst enemy is Sayuri
Personality: Very evil, doesn't trust very many people on her side.
Picture: User Image

Username: Sandstripe
Character name: Sayuri
pet: unicorn (Darkwing) User Image
side: good
Bio: lives out in the middle of no where, in the woods, has seen Blackthorn many times in her woods. Has lived her whole life fighting to free the animals Kira has taken.
Personality: lovable, and very mean to people who work for the queen
Picture: User Image
other: Darkwing can fly and make earthquakes

Username: Xx-xAisuTenshix-xX
Character name: Kichi
pet: (Name: Link)
User Image
side: Good
Bio: She was born in the lush green woods where her village was set it. Her village was attacked by the queen
and as one of the survivors she fights for revenge.
Personality: Childish, immature, wierd, serious, curious
Picture:
User Image

Character name: Arachne
pet: (Name: Kaze)
User Image
side: BAD
Bio: When his village forsakened him he killed them all and joined under the queen. He is the queens most
loyal man.
Personality: serious, loyal, brutal, loving, harsh
Picture:
User Image

Character name: Night
pet: (Name: Dark The Demon Neko)
User Image
side: Good
Bio: Night always trained in his village to be one of the elite. Until the queen one day took over and killed many
he was sent out to fight for his villages existance.
Personality: sweet, protective, hateful, helpful, vengeful, strong, brave
Picture:
User Image

Username: jaejae09
Character name: Kikata
pet: Kenshi [[in the pic below]]
side: bad
Bio: She the queens bests and loyal woman and works hard to make sure the queen gets what she wants
Personality: cold, sarcastic
Picture:
User Image

Username: jaejae09
Character name: Rein
pet: Kakashi
User Image
human form:User Image
side: good
Bio: Father was killed when the Evil Queen took over and her mother died shortly after of a broken heart. She want to avenge her parents by killing the queen.
Personality: sarcastic, fun, acts like a guy sometimes
Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:20 pm
THIS RP IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!!!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:25 pm
Queen Kira
Kira walked through the lit streets of Castle of Lights, a snow leapord in chains next to her. She walked out of the bright city and into the dim night pass the cities wall. "Arachne, take this animal back to my castle. Kikata follow me, we'll look in the woods for more animals." She said to her two most trusted poeple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:52 pm
Arachne

Arachne walked by Queen Kira's side under the dim castle lights. The chains strapped to a beautiful snow tiger rattled violently as they touched the ground. "Arachne, take this animal back to the castle!" she ordered him sternly. "Yes right away!" he bowed and took hold of the rattleing chains and dragged the weak animal with him.

Kichi

Kichi sat under the cool shades of a healthy green tree, chewing on an apple. She watched the clouds roll by through the great, blue sky. "Ah! Such a nice day, aint it Link?" she questioned her dragon with a smile. Yup! The nicest so far!, he answered back enthusiasticaly.

Night

Dark slept soundlessly on Nights lap as they rested among the dark roads of the town. Night pet Dark softly and scratched behind her ears, making her purr in pleasure. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Night......when will we make it out of here?" she squeaked.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Sayuri
Sayuri flew through the warm night sky onto of her unicorn Darkwing. "Darkwing, lets land for something to eat." Her horse nodded and flew into the closest kingdom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:26 pm
Kikata
"Yes my Queen." she said following her into the woods.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 pm
Kichi

Kichi got up from her rest stop and pat Link on his shiny, green scales that reflected across the floor beautifully in the sunlight. "So...where should we head to next?" she asked Link. Link lifted himself up from the ground and the trees surrounding them rumbled and shaked. His long neck reached high above the trees as if it could touch the sky. Lets walk further to the next kingdom ahead, see whats there, he told her. "Alright then. Next town it is then." she agreed and walked ahead.

Night

Night and Dark wandered around the lonely dark, cobblestone streets for hours it seemed. Darks small hand was clenched onto Nights cloak tightly, rubbing her eyes from the lack of sleep. "Night, im very hungry!" she wined. Night looked over his shoulder at Dark and put on a caring smile. "Ok Dark we'll stop at the next place we find." he promised and they walked on into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 am
Rein
Rein walked out of her house with Kakashi in his human form. "So what are we doing today?" he asked scratching his head. "I dont know... i just feel like walking around." she said walking through the town. "Okay...fine with me."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:41 pm
Kichi

Kichi and Link walked on finding nothing but complete green land. Kichi scanned her map carefully. "Hmm we're right here, but i dont see a town nearby us that we can go to." she said in disapointment. Oh well if you dont mind flying...he offered. Kichi looked up at Link with and pursed her lips. "Well if we must." she said and hopped onto Links back.

Night

Night walked inside of a dark tavern with Dark still clenching his cloak. The people inside looked distant and creepy, staring up at them with cold eyes. Night gained up all his courage and took a seat at a lonely table, Dark by his side. "Night...i dont like the people in here. They are scary." she wined. Night glanced over to Dark with a kind smile, "Dont worry we wont be here long. Unless you want to eat somewhere else?" he suggested and Dark shook her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:55 pm
Rein
Rein continued to walked with Kakashi by her side. They reached a little hill and Rein laid down and looked at the sky. Kakashi sat next to her. "Soo...why are we here?" he asked looking at her then at the sky. "So my parents can see me better." she said closing her eyes and remembering them before their deaths. "They see you all the time." he said "Well i want them to get a better look at me." she replied still thinking about them.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:13 pm
Kichi

Kichi held on tightly to Links giant green scales as they flew through the passing clouds. "See anything yet Link?" she yelled into his ear. Link growled and shook his head, she had asked that for the longest time since they had drifted off into the air. "Tell me when! I dont wanna look down!" she wined. A deep, scratchy chuckle could be heard from Link, Kichi felt his throat rumble as he laughed deeply. Kichi peeked over Link to the ground and saw a girl lying in the middle of a green field with a creature. "Oh woah!" she yelled out childishly pointing down at the couple.

Night

Night had ordered from a rude, pale woman. As of now they chewed on the disgusting food that let out a horrible stench. "Night i dont like this food!" Dark commented. Night put a hand over her mouth quickly and glanced around at the people across the tavern. "Shush now or we'll get kicked out of here!" he warned her. "Its not like it matters anyways! This food is horrible!"she complained and just then the woman with a large man approached thier table.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:25 pm
Rein
Kakashi looked up in the sky and saw something flying around. "Hey what is that?" he asked Rein. Rein looked up in the sky at the flying object. "Dunno..but i guess we will find out?"she said looking up. "What do you mean?" he asked confused "Well doofwad...they are coming down here...duuuh." she said nudging his arm. Kakashi chuckled. "Oh..i knew that Rein laughed at him. "Sure you did." she said closing her eyes.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 pm
Kichi

Link landed softly with his large wings stretched out into the shining sun, which made his scales sparkle and shine a beautiful green. Kichi was clenched onto his back fearfully. As soon as they landed she hopped off of Links back and approached the couple. "Hey!"

Night

Dark and Night were tossed out of the tavern like bags of trash. Night hit the ground hard and Dark came tumbling after. Night picked himself up from the ground in pain. Dark rolled over and sat up in place rubbing her cheeck. "Sheesh! People these days!" she complained. Night nodded in agreement and picked Dark up off the ground and tossed her onto his shoulder. "C'mon lets get out of this place.." he mumbled walked towards the entrance of the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 am
Rein
Rein put her hand on the brim of her cap and nodded downward. Kakashi looked at her and shook his head. "Hello...don't mind her... she just in a thinking mode. It will be over soon." he said looking at the girl and her pet  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas