Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:55 pm
The White Rabbit Cafe
User Image

Welcome to The White Rabbit Cafe! This cafe is the most popular hangout for 'good' witches and wizards. Normal people enjoy it here as well, so we have to keep the magic a secret! Right now we're looking for employees and customers.

First, here are the rules:

1. Follow Gaia TOS

2. No God-Modding!

3. No killing off characters without PMing the users, getting their permission, and telling me.

4. No cybering.

5. PM me your profile before joining, I'll PM you back saying if it'll work or not.

6. Keep violence to a minimum

7. Use correct spelling and grammar please

8. If you read the rules, please put *WRC* somewhere in the PM

9. Have fun!

10. Post frequently...or I may delete your profile.

11. However, if you give me an adequate reason...hmm. I might not.

*Keep in mind, the rules may change to accommodate our needs*

If I find you repetitively violate these rules, I will kick you out of the role play.

If you'd like to be a character, PM me with your profile. Please don't start posting without my okay!

In the subject line please put WRC Form. If you want to join, please fill out the following form whee

[b]Gaia Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (If you're going to be an employee, you can't be younger then 16)
[b]Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic:[/b]
[b]Customer or Employee:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b](a picture would be preferred)
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Characters

Gaia Username: Methodless Madness
Name: Maria Dogwood
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Witch
Customer or Employee: Manager/ Owner
Appearance:User Image
Maria is quite tall, 5' 9"-ish.
History: She's the manager and the owner of the cafe and is very kind to everyone who comes. Except those who disrupt her peaceful setting. The cafe has been passed down for generations. She's like a second mother to some of the customers.
Other: Dislikes the competition, The Black Cat Bistro(where the 'bad' wizards hang out).

Gaia Username: Methodless Madness
Name: Aiden Dogwood
Witch/Wizard/Non-Magic: Wizard
Customer or Employee: Customer
Appearance: User Image
History: He's Maria's little brother and loves to annoy her. Aiden likes animals, marshmallows, and cute girls. He's deathly afraid of Ikima, but he thinks Suki is pretty cool. Despite their quarrels, he's quite close to Maria, and they do have sweet brother/sister moments. Aiden can see someone/something's true form, which sometimes scares him.
Other: He's quite cheerful and random. If someone stares at him long enough, he'll glare at them and shout "I LIKE marshmallows, got a problems with that?!" in a British accent. Aiden doesn't live with Maria in her apartment, he lives with his family in one of the wealthy suburbs. Maria chose to live(her apartment) there because it was closer to work and Aiden misses her a bit.

Gaia Username: XSuki_MikaX
Name: Serenity (Nickname: Suki)
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Witch
Customer or Employee: Employee
Appearance:

Her: Normal
User Image

Her: Work Uniform
User Image

History: No one know. She just randomly appeared one day and asked for a job cause she was bored. ^^ And needed money for manga and anime lol.
Other: Is a Psychic (telepathic/telekinetic). She has a dog, Ikima (Nickname: Iki, only she uses it though.) and she loves manga, anime, and cosplay.

Ikima
User Image

Name: Ikima
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Wizard (Shapeshifter)
Customer or Employee:
Appearance: (He also wears a red scarf and usually has a calm look on his face)
User Image

History: Unknown up till Serenity's parents found him in his dog form when she was five, he was eight, and they gave him to her. She's had him ever since.
Other: He is mostly in dog form, loves chocolate, and wears a red scarf Serenity gave him when she first met/got him. He's Serenity's best friend.

Name: Imogen Hamara
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Shadow dragon from hell
Customer or Employee: err
Appearance:
User Image
[dragon form:]
User Image
History: Unknown
Other: Can control people's minds. Uses said power to kill, disorient, and control people.

Username: ariel011
Name: Key Mishima
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Magic
Customer or Employee: Customer
History: She is an orphan, her father was a demon that was killed by an ancient legendary priest, and her mother died in birth. She ran away from the orphanage and began to live on her own. After some a year she found herself in trouble and almost died till Darkson(the lion) found her and look after her till now
Other: A white lion is always with her. He is not dangerous unless the situation need it, and he can talk

Gaia Username: ariel011
Name: Darkson
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Magic
Customer or Employee: he would quest for the job
History: His life before he found Key was full of hate and darkness, he doesn't like to talk about it. Nor even Key knows what happened before
Other: He love meat and is pretty sarcastic sometimes

Gaia Username: Jin the Shadow Wolf
Name: Fei-Tao Balmaceda
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Non-magic, but inhuman.
Customer or Employee: Customer, but he ends up being pretty helpful.

Fei-Tao stands at only 5' 1", and his clothes are usually over-sized and baggy to hide his lanky, muscular build. Keeping his ears flattened is too much of a hassle for him, so he usually wears a black hat or a charmed medallion from his departed parents to keep them out of sight. Even with that, he can never hide his large fangs, which sometimes make people mistaken him for a vampire. He can shift between his human-like form or his wolf form, being a Wolf of the shadows.

History: Fei-Tao was orphaned at a young age, most likely when he was about six or seven. Most of his life from before then remains shrouded in mystery and darkness. When he first arrived in town, he was found as a small black puppy by a local family,and was cared for up until they discovered he wasn't a normal dog. They kicked him out of the house when he was just eleven, and since then, hung around the cafe, which he had come to know quite well.

Other: Fei-Tao has an always upbeat personality; it's hard to get him down. He has a high tolerance for pain and patience, but in those very few moments he does get angry, results can be catastrophic.

He is known to still be quite childish and is often mistaken for a kid because of his size.

Name: William Johan Hearthome
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Wizard, but everyone thinks he is non-magic
Customer or Employee: Employee
Appearance: http://flickr.com/photos/23024102@N03/2209171397/
History: Born in a non-magic family William, AKA Shadow, has been neglected his magical needs. He got the name Shadow by one minute not ther, next there sorta thing.
Other: Hates it when people call him homosexual.

Gaia Username: Bohemian Twilight
Name: Alias Mia-Skye Thurston (Actually Emma Marie Robinson)
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Telepathic Witch
Customer or Employee: New Employee
Appearance: Short, straight brown hair with bright green eyes.
Slim, athletic build.
User Image
Short, 5'1

History: Emma Marie Robinson was brought up in a abusive family with her parents constantly using her as a way to get money, if that included renting her out to men or using her in new magical experiments. Emma had an amazing talent of hearing everyone's thoughts in the world telepathically. It took her many years to finalize the skill to block out the thoughts so she could understand herself.

She finally escaped the horror she was forced to withstand for her entire life at the age of 11 only to be captured by a gang of street racers called Sayonara. Finding out her tough, determined spirit underneith her extremely shy demeanor, they recruited her into the gang as the first female. Many gang members quit the group because of this controversial act, only to be hunted down and shot by Emma herself in an act to protect her secret position as her parents were still after her. Because of that, the other gang members saw the brilliant and dangerous mind behind Emma's kind face.
Emma was then sent out as a gang assassin to help increase the wins for Sayonara. She succeeded with amazing results using her beauty, seduction and quick-witted intelligence. She was quickly raised up ranks and eventually was second only to the gang leader, Ryan Charles, who was determined to catch Emma's eye in more than a business way but dared not force it like every other woman he saw tempting.
During one of Emma's assassinations, she sought out a young man by the name of James Edwards. First trying to use a seduction way to get into his house to raid and then kill him, she failed for the first time. Determined not to loose though, she tried a different technique and used the next opportunity to talk to him. After a few drinks, her natural guard came down and she started talking about her past. James started to see her in a different light but in a much more positive sense. He saw her pain, everything that had happened and suddenly it clicked as to why she wanted him so bad. Only to have Emma kiss him a moment later. It was then that they realised that this was how it was meant to be. Emma didn't want to kill anymore, she felt everyone's thoughts before dying, as they were dying. And James didn't want the danger for either of them. So they left only to end up at White Rabbit Cafe where Emma, now Mia-Skye Robinson as an alias as they were in hiding, applied as a school girl waitress. James started as a gardener.

Other: Mia is always seen as a very cute but she is constantly wishing otherwise as she wishes not to draw attention to herself and lead a normal life. She is very sensitive and angers and blushes quickly but is also extremely kind and obeying. She never seems immediately happy (quite sad and distant) but loves to laugh and smile

Gaia Username: x Wolves in the Walls x
Name: Kirn
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: Kirn is not a witch or wizard, but he is magic-touched. He's blind, but in turn he can sometimes see the future.
Customer or Employee: Customer, perhaps boarder if the inn offers such services.
Appearance:
User Image
History: Kirn lived with his mother, a powerful sorceress. Although he cannot preform magic, he has (or, rather, had) a knack for summoning demons. He made a deal with one of the nastier ones - his sight for the ability to receive premonitions. His mother, appalled at Kirn's stupidity, booted him out of the house at the age of sixteen. But not, however, without Blu, his seeing-eye dog.
Other: Blu looks like this:
User Image
She is even-tempered and smart. And yes, she's a female.

Methodless Madness

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:13 pm
I have deleted inactive characters. If you have had your profile deleted and would like to join again, please PM me with an adequate reason and your profile. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:14 pm
*Turns rabbit shaped sign from closed to open* The White Rabbit Cafe is now open and accepting profiles

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 am
Walks in wearing my uniform and sits at a table. "Hey Maria! No customers yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:35 am
Takes a sip of her tea. "Not yet Suki. Want something to drink? It's on the house."  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 am
Nods as Ikima, appearing out of nowhere and jumping onto my lap, barks. "Yes, please, Iki chased me all the way here and it has worn me out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:57 am
"Bad Ikima! If your mum's tired out she can't work!" Maria laughs as she reprimands the pup. "Do you want tea or coffee, Suki?" she asked. "Oh! I almost forgot. My brother, last week, bought a smoothie machine. Does he use it? No! So, he gave it to me. So, now, we can have smoothies in addition to tea and coffee!  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Smiles, patting Ikima on the head. "Sounds nice. I'll have tea, please and thank you. ^-^"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 pm
"You're welcome, hun." Maria said warmly. She waves her hand and a cup flies out from behind the counter, with a tea bag in it. "So, how's school been?" she asks. She snaps her fingers and a pot of boiling water appears. She pours the water in the cup, and hands the cup to Suki "Careful, dear, it's hot!"  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:21 pm
"Some good you are dad. You got us lost."Carissima said as she walked into the cafe.

"Carissima, you are the insane one. I swear."Mello said walking in after her.

"I got it from you."She said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Maria rushed out to greet the two strangers. "Hi, welcome to The White Rabbit Cafe! What brings you here?" she could tell that they weren't magic from the way they walked in the cafe.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:28 pm
"Im Carissima. We came for a job here. If you dont mind."

Mello looked around the place. It seemed safe enough. The last thing he wanted was for Carissima to get hurt again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:32 pm
"Oh. Uhm, that's fine." Maria said, wondering what to do. As these two were clearly non-magical, they'd have to keep all of this a secret. Cover story, cover story, I need a cover story! she thought frantically. "Oh, just so you know, this cafe was built on top of an Indian burial ground. So if you notice anything, er, strange, it's okay. Stuff like that happens all the time. Especially when customers are here. The dead get really riled up then."  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Ikima runs up to the strangers, barking as i follow him, leaving my tea at the table, i smile pleasantly. "Hello. ^-^"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff