Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
The 2008 Draft(Will start soon.) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:11 pm
Welcome to the 2008 Draft Lottery. This for the brands of Raw and Smackdown. These brand will be picking 11 picks here. The rest will be part of a supplementary Draft. So lets get this started. With Raw Gm coming out to the stage and Then Smackdowns Gm.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Wake Up. A Little Older.
Get Back. Move In Closer.
I Shout; "Baby Please Just Let Me Out!"

I Feel You Creep Into My Booooones.
EveryTimeIWakeUpAlone!
You Feel So Sweet Inside My Luuuuungs.
TasteItOnTheTipOfMyTongue!

The RAW General Manager, Jayce Myraj, walked out onto the stage, his silver steel staff leading him as he steps. His glasses hide his unnatural golden eyes and his face is somewhat stoic. He doesn't walk to far, going to the left sie of the stage where the RAW podium was set up.

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:31 pm
How cold the light unfolds
I feel unfaided
Revealed the truth and I become unstapled
Now you're sick and exhausted, you're choking up
All your thoughts of regret, what you've given up
Now you're crazed and disgusted, this place is destructive
And now, its taken me over

TJH walked out with a Suit on.It was pure Black. TJH had sun glasses on. TJH walked over to his podium. He wanted to witness the event. By being apart of it. TJH looked up at the titan tron. After his intro stopped he saw the WWF locker Room.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Jayce lifted his mic from his podium, and drew it to his lips as he eyed his opposing GM across the way. "Well... we've seen lots and lots of amazing contests here tonight. And I will be proud to bring so many of these amazing talents straight to RAW. Afterall, with RAW soon going to return to being the greatest television program on all of television, who won't want to be on my side. RAW is going to be an unstoppable train of momentum... and I'm opening the Draft with the biggest pick of the night." He spoke into his mic, garnering a little heat from SmackDownians. His Australian accent picked up again.

"My first pick... is an amazing superstar on many levels... and with him comes to RAW the biggest championship of all time, as well as the Intercontinental Title! Thats right, thanks to his victory, I am allowed to legally draft the Undisputed Champion to RAW as the Intercontinental Champion! I draft CYRUS "THE DREAM" EVERBLAZE!"

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 pm
TJH was drinking some water. He then spit the water out.TJH then spoke. "What the. How are you able to Draft the champion. He's interbrand."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:36 pm

"I've already cleared this with the board of Directors, T.J... See, Cyrus will still compete on both brands as the Undisputed Champion, but his home is Monday Night RAW!" Jayce smirks at TJH and leans on the podium. "You just got felled by The Phantasm."

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 pm
TJH started to fume. " Alright. My 1st pick. Well he is WWFG Original. He is one man that will lead Smakdown, to the promise land. He is a Former World Heavyweight Champion. A Former Tag team champion. A Former United states champion.And A Former Intercontinental Champion. If he had the European championship. He would be a Grand-slam champion...Seeing this superstar Just lost the Intercontinental Championship..." The crowd began to cheer." He has said this is the year of the ....RHAMM..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 pm

"Rhamm? Thats your pick? Fine by me. He lost the Intercontinental Title. Why should I want him? No no... I choose someone far more important. Someone... who efinately does not like me. Thats fine, because damnit, I don't like him either... but I know theres something there. This man will be the biggest star ever, if he just lets me lead him to victory. Coming to RAW is the first step for GBL, Jay Lightning!"

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:04 pm
TJH looked alright." You can have him. I don't want that Jobber one My Show.But who i do want it a Blue chipper. He had some good Biz decision. Except For trying to Take Over Raw and Smackdown. He is a former. ECW and TNA world champion. He is The King of the Canvas. Kartwright.."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 pm

"Hmph. You want Kartwright? Fine, if we're playing that way, then I shall have to draft some serious talent. Yes, some serious talent indeed. Smackdown will be sad to find out that I have decided that with my next pick, I shall be drafting... the Great One. The Brahma Bull. The People's Champion, the ROCK!"

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:12 pm
"THE ROCK." TJH then said darn in a low voice." Ok. I'm going to choose an Up and coming Star.He is Currently. Mr. Money In The Bank..He is the real Talent...Poison."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:23 pm

"All right, if you're gonna pick another up-and-comer, I'm going to pick another star to my brand. Someone... someone who exemplifies the... well The AMERICAN DREAM!"

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:28 pm
TJH looked at Jayce. He then said." Ok. That was a good choice. But you know what. Time to choose someone. That has yet to debut. But he seems like great wrestler.Smart person. Has helped everyone in the back. Even they don't know it. Well except the Board and the Owner of the WWFG.But back to this Superstar.. Hell I even met with this guy at the beginning of his Career. He was a indy sensation. He is none other then..the Hacker. Mavlik Young. You might know him. He was the guy that was going to sign to Raw before."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Jayce smirked at the pick, seeing it as no real threat to his show. "You wanna talk about people who havn't debuted? I can one up you. This man will be making his return to WWF after 3 years of absence. A Former WWF Middleweight champion, and multiple World champion across the business, Kelly King 2.0 returns to Monday Night RAW!"

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:00 pm
TJH eyes got big." What the hell. s**t i should have called some people. Damn. I could have gotten Shaq. Anyway. My 5th Pick is.Well. He is a WWFG Icon. He has had many feuds here in the WWFG. One for example isa Feud with Rhamm. This superstar has won the Royal Rumble here. This superstar is a Former World Heavyweight champion, former NWA/TNA world champion, a Former ECW world champion, former Tag champion for both ECW, TNA, and WWF. This superstar is going to make a return. But to Smackdown. This superstar is My Brother....Jed...."

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff