My friend is bi and she likes me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHorsetamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:52 pm
Okay. Second life issue post.
My friend recently told me that she's bi, and I had it figured out that she liked me, and she just told me herself that she does.
I like her only as a friend, and I'm pretty sure she's going to ask me out, and I really don't want to mess up our friendship.
The thing is, I don't want to say yes, because I'm not sure if I'm bi or not. I've never been sure about that. I've thought at some points in my life that I may be, and then decided against it.
But I need advice on how to tell her that I'm not bi and I don't want to go out with her without screwing up our friendship...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 pm
Just be honest with her and tell her how you feel. If she is truly your friend (which it seems she is) she will understand. Let her know that her being bi is ok and is not a factor in your friendship. Honesty is always the best thing. Good luck sweetie. biggrin  

btrfly7

iHorsetamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:29 am
Thank you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:58 pm
do whatever you feel necessary thats all i can say  

Vado ruggito

Luna Xpianus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:43 pm
deppends is she psycho? cause some chicks snap... I know a couple that snaped when i said no, but i did kind of love 1 girl. I don't think it was love love, maybe love for a sister or a bff.
But you should tell her the truth and how you feel  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff