Reply Rainbow Bridge
my dog died Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTatercupCake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 am
so far 5 pets that I've had died just this morning my cute little dog died he was a black lab now I wanna die because he was my best friend now he's gone somewhere far away where I can't reach him ever again crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:55 am
Oh I feel that very same deep pain that you feel. When they die it always feels like its waaay before their time and it is. But the world keeps spinning and now your little baby is up in heaven chewing on table legs and flying around. It feels like he's where you can't get him but(do you have a shovel...jk) just think all you have to do is think of him and he's right back there on your lap snuggling cause he's cold and you are his only source of warmth. I'm sure your love is soo strong that he can feel you stroking his had right now in heaven or wherever you beleive we go when we die. And the fact that you feel love for him means you haven't lost him but you have such a great bond that I'm sure he'll be scratching on the pearly gates trying to get back out and go play fetch with you. I'm sure you dog loved you so much that he/she can't stand to be away. But in eternity time you'll be back together shortly(probably a blink of an eye up there)  

Frank Tanner

AlternaPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:55 pm
(^that post above me made me teary-eyed... crying )

I know how you feel. My dog died about a month ago, and I found it helped to think about all the happy memories we had together and not think about the sad things, because your dog wouldn't want you to be sad. I don't know about you, but my dogs can always tell when I'm sad, and they always try to cheer me up, so think of those happy memories and smile for his/her sake!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 pm
i know how you feel my dog died years ago and occasionly ill tear every now and then and think of him,and my dads dog got put to sleep a week ago and whenever i go over there the house doesnt quite seem the same without her crying  

ilovmusic11

Friendly Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Shadows Dreamed

Sparkling Lunatic

14,525 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Generous 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that. I've lost a few pets over the years. I know how heartbreaking it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:01 pm
thank you for your support everyone who posted on here.Here's a poem I wrote for my dog. the world may stop spinning once in while but now the world is not spinning and won't ever again crying  

iTatercupCake

ladyshari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:39 pm
I had a cat die a couple months ago.. It was tough to get over...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:00 am
i am so so so sorry for you. btw i like that poem and im sure your dog would have also i hav had alot of pets die and one death i blame on my dad.(saltwater hermit crab dad put fresh tap water in tis tank ) but i get over it and i no will to but as the other dude said your dog will still luv where ever you are and he always did never ever forget that...EVER! wink  

iTom-boy_Rissxx

Fweezie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:41 am
Death can be hard to get over, and I understand why you're so upset. But you need to remember that nothing can live forever. Just try to think of the good times with your dog. :'D
I have a black lab myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:55 pm
my 2 dogs named natili and chico died at the morning when i just came back from school it was sooooo sad for me that i cried a lot at day and night and think about them well chico was black and natili was brown gonk

User Image  

hinata209

kennychesneyfan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:50 pm
When the time comes, your baby will be waiting for you to get to Heaven so you can cross the Rainbow Bridge together. In the meantime she/he is chasing squirrels and rabbits, playing in the creek, and watching over you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:48 am
R.I.P doggy...
It's very furstrating when a pet dies... >.<
But, you'll get over it. ='[
Just remember him... ^_^  

Jakeypake

carlbear11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 am
I've had a dog die so i feel for you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 am
Aww, I'm so sorry, I don't know what I would do if my kitties dies sad It breaks my heart every time one of my fishies die...  

asylum lane

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150

poke239

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:09 am
I know how you feel my cat died a year ago  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items