Need help on item arrangement!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winged Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Hello everyone,

I guess you can't really call it a home 'design' because all my home is is my collection of fishing hats thrown together... but for whatever reason, the layering of the items that is showing up on the screen is wrong. I don't know if it's just me, but the shelving is seen on top of the hats. I'm wondering if there's anyway to fix this?

Link to my home

I've tried clicking on each of the hats, hoping that that would place them on the topmost layer, but it hasn't seemed to have worked...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Unfortunately, the Gaia team's still working with the bug issue of layering in Towns. For some reason when a user saves it one way, the item layers differently when visiting the home. I'd suggest going to the main forums and then to the Bug Reporting forum to see if the issue is in progress still. If it's not, just mention it in one of the threads. I wouldn't recommend starting a new bug report thread for it though because I'm sure it's been covered lots of times and people will get mad at you for a "repeat" post. I know I don't like it when people are mad at me sweatdrop  

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Winged Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:49 am
Ah, I see. Thanks! mrgreen

Now I'm surprised how many people are actually able to decorate their homes nicely!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:10 pm
i've noticed that too with some houses...

I haven't acutally had problems i don't think... but my suggestion is to put it a little bit higher--Like it's levitating almost-- and see if that helps... it could... i haven't honestly tried it sweatdrop just a suggestion...  

CaliSunshine09

Shinigami Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm
Teh Shoujo
Unfortunately, the Gaia team's still working with the bug issue of layering in Towns. For some reason when a user saves it one way, the item layers differently when visiting the home. I'd suggest going to the main forums and then to the Bug Reporting forum to see if the issue is in progress still. If it's not, just mention it in one of the threads. I wouldn't recommend starting a new bug report thread for it though because I'm sure it's been covered lots of times and people will get mad at you for a "repeat" post. I know I don't like it when people are mad at me sweatdrop

How could anyone be mad at you - you're blue! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:40 pm
I ran into that problem as well and kept playing around with it till somehow I got it to stay I think I used that levitating thingy  

1RavingLunatic1

ThE_ShAdOw_FoXGoD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:32 am
chec my house and say if its cool smile biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:05 pm
my house is a cabana!!!  

oOo_dark_light_oOo

TheIcyAngel97

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:11 pm
Wow im quitting this guld SUCKS !!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:27 pm
I just thought that this problem was an innevitable part of gaia and i just lived with it because i saw it in nearly every home i visited. But we shouldnt have to live with it and the Gaia admin should have it all sorted by now!  

SOLDIER Blaise

apple-shane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:17 am
can u help me design my house?????????????????

thanks  
Advertise and discuss: Homes Design

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff