Strange dreams?
  yes!!!
  no....
  umm bad idea
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:36 am
Have you ever just had a totally random and weird dream before? Lately it seems to be happening a lot to me and I thought 'Well...why not start a thread so people can get those awesome dreams out there to the world?' So here I am^^

Just post you're strange dreams. I'm sure most of them will get a few laughs.
Enjoy^^

I had a dream that my snake multiplied and I had to take a thousand little California king snakes back to the pet store after the original tried to eat a possum and I found two more snakes sitting on my floor. o.O

Sorry for anyone who's afraid of snakes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:04 pm
I had a strange dream a long time ago, but it stuck so well with me that I still won't go anywhere near the number 441

Ok, so there is a middle school with some rail road tracks really near by the school out where I live... That much is real...

It was a bright cloudless morning that began in my dream. All of my friends and I were outside before 1st hour began at the middle school. We were just talking and joking. One of those moments when you believe nothing could ever go wrong. The 1st bell rang.

Classes passed in a blur and it was lunch time. Once again I met everyone out in the break/lunch area of the middle school. Clouds had moved in and darken the sky. The sun seemed more red through the clouds and it had gotten cold outside.

Then one of my dearest friends came up to me and pointed to this old shed out behind the school. (The shed is there in rl too) He told me I had to go there. Because it was him, I raced to it without a second thought.

I rounded the corner and there was this turned over train. The school changed. It looked ages old. I looked back to the train and all of my friends were walking around it. A few were drawing on the side of the trian car. As I got closer, none of them noticed me. I realized they were each carving 441 onto the train. I ran to the front of the train and the engin number was 441.

Scaier, when I woke up that morning the date was April 4, 2001.... 4-4-01  

xXx_Sweet_Dreamer_xXx

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:47 am
When I was about 5 years old, I always had the same dreams over and over. Many times I had dreams that there were scary stick people who would pinch me. One time I dreamed that my mom turned into one of those stick people and she attacked me. I also had a lot of dreams that my house was tilting and I fell down the railing thing. Also one time I had a dream that I was being eaten by a giant boar. I was a really messed up kid. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Yoshi (yes the green dinosaur) and I set fire to burning shoes in the gym and a fat man stole mah videogames and ran away at the speed of light!
(No, seriously. This WAS one of my retarted dreams.)  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

Keessa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 pm
cruella devil tried to skin me alive sad
i wuz a spider trapped in a margarita mix bottle sweatdrop
i wuz a bubble and spongebob and patrick were chasin me surprised
i wuz in traffic, then all the cars turned into chocolate, so i ate them(the pplz were made out uv noogit) xd
*mentally-disturbed lulz*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 am
Ok one time ihad this dream where i was Harry Potter neutral weird i know.

I was fighting Voldemort on some misty dark creepy hill, where i then rolled down the hill to Serius, and kept telling him i was scared,then he said everything will be alright. But suddenly Voldemort appeared next to Serius and killed.

I ran for it and somehow wound up in this weird fish factory mall type of place where i ran pat all these factory workers where the smell of fish was so strong i somehow magicly made it to my school confused

But it became daytime and all the students i know and dnt know were there riding on balloons ready with there wands ready to fight. We were prepared when he who mustn't be named appeared,the balloons popped one by one. And my wand was the only one working so no one else was able to help me but he realized back-up was coming and killed himself knowig he would probably not win the match blaugh

So once we knew his life-less corpse was absolutley dead we celebrated by cheering and carrying me around the school biggrin And thats when i woke up rofl  

Pepita3

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 am
When I was little I had this recurring dream that the Grim Reaper was the Tooth Fairy and had little pink fairy wings and a pink wand with a yellow star on it(it had a frowny face) and there were little pink streamers hanging off of it and he would fly around and whack people on the head with his wand until their teeth fell out and then he gave them a half of a penny. xD I was one demented child.

And then there was my Television Karaoke Dance Party a*****e Possum Ramen SUPAAHR WEDGIE dream.

I had this last week, FO REALZ.

Absolutely EVERYBODY in my subconscious at the time(Zim, Tak, Gaz, Gir, all of my OC's and me)was doing the Caramelldansen. And then we all started to sing stuff like Dragostea Din Tei, Waka Laka, Saku, Har e Jag, Do You Like Waffles, Caramelldansen, Shut Me Up, When I Am Queen, and other stuff.
And then Dib came out of nowhere and starrted to sing the "I'm An a*****e" song before Tak slapped him across the face with a dead, decaying possum. And then she dumped a bowl of ramen on Zim's head.

And then I found myself watching my favorite Flash animation in the dream. ( http://darqx.deviantart.com/art/When-Pranks-Backfire-72545038 )

And then I woke up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:56 pm
Flamingo Fatality Fairy
When I was little I had this recurring dream that the Grim Reaper was the Tooth Fairy and had little pink fairy wings and a pink wand with a yellow star on it(it had a frowny face) and there were little pink streamers hanging off of it and he would fly around and whack people on the head with his wand until their teeth fell out and then he gave them a half of a penny. xD I was one demented child.

And then there was my Television Karaoke Dance Party a*****e Possum Ramen SUPAAHR WEDGIE dream.

Absolutely EVERYBODY in my subconscious at the time(Zim, Tak, Gaz, Gir, all of my OC's and me)was doing the Caramelldansen. And then we all started to sing stuff like Dragostea Din Tei, Waka Laka, Saku, Har e Jag, Do You Like Waffles, Caramelldansen, Shut Me Up, When I Am Queen, and other stuff.
And then Dib came out of nowhere and starrted to sing the "I'm An a*****e" song before Tak slapped him across the face with a dead, decaying possum. And then she dumped a bowl of ramen on Zim's head.

And then I found myself watching my favorite Flash animation in the dream. ( http://darqx.deviantart.com/art/When-Pranks-Backfire-72545038 )

And then I woke up.

dang! you must be seriously obsessed w/ that wedgie cartoon thing huh!  

Keessa

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:59 pm
Keessa
Flamingo Fatality Fairy

And then I woke up.

dang! you must be seriously obsessed w/ that wedgie cartoon thing huh!

YES. ಠ_ಠ  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:54 am
xXx_Sweet_Dreamer_xXx
I had a strange dream a long time ago, but it stuck so well with me that I still won't go anywhere near the number 441

Ok, so there is a middle school with some rail road tracks really near by the school out where I live... That much is real...

It was a bright cloudless morning that began in my dream. All of my friends and I were outside before 1st hour began at the middle school. We were just talking and joking. One of those moments when you believe nothing could ever go wrong. The 1st bell rang.

Classes passed in a blur and it was lunch time. Once again I met everyone out in the break/lunch area of the middle school. Clouds had moved in and darken the sky. The sun seemed more red through the clouds and it had gotten cold outside.

Then one of my dearest friends came up to me and pointed to this old shed out behind the school. (The shed is there in rl too) He told me I had to go there. Because it was him, I raced to it without a second thought.

I rounded the corner and there was this turned over train. The school changed. It looked ages old. I looked back to the train and all of my friends were walking around it. A few were drawing on the side of the trian car. As I got closer, none of them noticed me. I realized they were each carving 441 onto the train. I ran to the front of the train and the engin number was 441.

Scaier, when I woke up that morning the date was April 4, 2001.... 4-4-01

Your name is 'Sweet Dreamer' but your dream isn't anywhere near sweet.LOL.  

X PhoenixPrincess X

crazy pixie lady

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 pm
this one time i had this dream that i was in a hospital and all these sirens went off and every one was running in chaos and they were screaming something about a break out and i had no idea what was going on i just stood there and i heard something behind me so i turned around and i saw this huge alien (like off the movie alien) and then my alarm clock went off with the song tainted love which starts with a loud BUMP BUMP.... i think my alarm clock was the scariest thing about it...*shudders*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:15 pm
Well last night i had this dream where i went on a family vacation with the Tanner family.

You know that family from that sitcom in the '90s called Full House,well anyway, Joey rented an indestructible glass trailer that we drove all around God knows where ninja in some muddy forest type of place.

Then we were heading home and we possibly took a wrong turn and were on this narrow winding slippery muddy track that was like 2ft above water ninja dont know why though.But then D.J. says
"Where are we headed? confused "And no one answers,and suddenly that narrow little path that sort of winded like a roller-coaster track would,it just suddenly collapsed surprised !!!

And we all started climbing out of there and down what was left of the winding muddy path,and climbed up this steep narrow hillby viney tree roots to the top with hurt hands,dirty hair and clothes,and man were we exhausted!!!!And thats when the alarm known as my mother woke me up biggrin

Pepita3

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:21 pm
I had a mildly erotic dream of my friend helmet...... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:08 pm
i dreamed my soul was flying around and i got to assemble my body but i couldn't figure out how to put the pieces together so i ended up looking like a mr potato head  

Keessa

silverlum45

Friendly Friend

10,275 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm
I'm not sure why, but I dreamt that two buildings were doing it.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff