Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why!?
  ?!yhW
View Results

Baconbits_on_VMK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 pm
crying Yesterday, my dog dustin couldn't move. He was a big healthy golden lab. I grew up with him and loved him from the day we got him as a puppy. I wasnt home when my parents found him but I rushed back and got back in time to see my dad driving away to the vet. He looked like he was in so much pain : (. She told him that dustin was very sick and he would die soon so They put my dog to sleep crying crying We dont even know what happened! He just collapsed.

So now we have this clay paw print and I just want to break it! He was fine on Friday! Its not fair. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:00 pm
sweetie i know exactly how you feel. i have been with my dog for eight years. he just suddenly had a seizure and we had to put him down. in july it will have been a year but i am still suffering. I cannot do herding anymore because i break down and cry in the ring because i keep looking for him.  

Kat the Kitsune

Solaris825

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:25 am
I had a big great dane/lab mix who was really sweet and lovable. We had him for 12 years. Last summer he went really downhill and we put him down. It was really sad! We buried him in the backyard under a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:39 pm
I'm sorry, darlin'. I know that's hard sad If you need to talk to any one, feel free to message me.  

Lady Amica

tha blue fallin angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:32 pm
I am sorry for u'r loss, but I know what u are giong through. I have a german sheppard that is not doing well. I wake up one morning to find her just laying around. She seems to be doing a little better, but don't know how long that is going to last, because she will not eat anything only drinks water. I guess its a wait and see thing for me. Once again sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:38 pm
Sorry for your loss.

The sudden collapsing has me wondering if perhaps it was a paralysis tick.  

Krissim Klaw
Crew

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces