Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bored in Towns? Guide to the best places in Towns

Back to Guilds

Reply Advertise and discuss: Homes Design
The downside to massively decorated homes...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Opinion on lag?
  I don't care -- I'm more interested in the house...
  Lag sucks!
View Results

Fourscarf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm
...is the massive lag that occurs within.

Now, I really like their design and all, but they're really unsuitable for entry by more than one or two people. It's much easier to make typos in houses like those, and movement is agony. For this reason, I've grown attached to empty homes.

Another thing that puzzles me is the question of why people seem to gather in said "lag-houses." A lot of parties I've been to happen in houses that have a little too much decoration, and the problem is made worse by my fixation on having a huge avie.

Explanation sil vous plait? :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Well, I guess people might clutter their houses because they want to personalize them - make them unique - and they are so small. For gatherings, though, it would be better to have just a vacant house. Lots of people have huge avis... and yes... I hate lag too.

I'm a very cluttered, pack-rat type person in real life. My house is also cluttered. But then again - I haven't placed it anywhere yet.  

Shinigami Unity

GypsyFoxglove

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:02 pm
In real life just about every inch of wall space has a piece of furniture. My Gaia House reflects my personality. There is a lot of stuff there. You have to take you time to take it all in. Thats just the way it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:19 pm
NatziSweetzi
In real life just about every inch of wall space has a piece of furniture. My Gaia House reflects my personality. There is a lot of stuff there. You have to take you time to take it all in. Thats just the way it is.

True, true. But taking it all in in real life is way different than waiting on a lagging internet.  

Shinigami Unity

Advertise and discuss: Homes Design

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff