Reply Rainbow Bridge
She died in my arms Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

limepurpleLEMON

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:22 pm
My cat Princess died a few days ago. She was four years old. Such a spoiled and loud little girl. I loved her with my entire being. She got sick- but she had once before and bounced back. But this time she just got worse. I didn't take her to the vet because I was afraid they'd take her away and put her to sleep. So I held on to the hope that she'd get better. But the last night was horrific. It was so long. And she was in so much pain. I hope everyone takes their animals to the vet. No matter if you know the vet will put them down. It might be much more humane then letting them suffer and die naturally.

Rest in Peace Princess  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:48 pm
I know how you fell

I also lost one of my most pretties boys to something I practically watched him die I loved that cat with all my heart but I don't think he know how much i really loved him because we had got a new cat and I wasn't baying any attention to my marshmallow and more on the kitten and I still think that to these day 3 years from know crying crying crying crying crying crying cry cry cry cry cry cry  

Larka-love

xoxo akatsuki xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:50 am
sad awwww im soo sorry! if my cat died, i`ll be really sad! evn tho she is a pain in the bum. im sorry, im ont trying to be funny. crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:44 am
yeah, i have 4 other cats (3 are her brothers because we couldnt split the family) and 1 is a runt cat I found and i paid more attention to him i think

lol its cool. Princess was a major bum pain hahahaha  

limepurpleLEMON

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:42 pm
Aww, You poor thing!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:08 pm
yeah, loosing a cat can be tough crying

I didn't get what was going on the morning after mine died.

Briliekspie

fwuity

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:40 pm
I'm Sorry Your Cat Died  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:50 am
thank you
you are very kind  

limepurpleLEMON

Toaster Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:38 am
Aww. Im So Sorry Miss. Many of my animals Died. Like my Cat Cleo. he was Gray and He Only died at the Age of 3. cry I miss him. And i Bet you Miss princess..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:47 pm
i'm so sorry to hear that  

xRustySporkx

limepurpleLEMON

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 pm
thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm
That's awful. I know how you feel.
When we went away, my doberman boy, Bregan, died in the kennel. Then, maybe a week later, Bebe, our doberman girl, had to be put down, because she was suffering. I had to stay with her, and every time she whined... It was horrible, that night seemed to last forever. Now, I have a doberman girl named Madison, and she was the sweetest dog in the world! I can tell Mat misses the othe two alot, too, it's really sad. She bonded with me. But the people there, while benig great for animals, were really crappy to me, so I had to leave. I had to leave my Maddy, and I'm really sad, I miss her alot! I know that she's fine where she is, but I can't ever visit her, I miss her alot!
All this was only shortly after my Oma died, too.
crying crying crying crying crying

Chrystelle No Danna

xXMCRAngel2107Xx

Edgy Sweetheart

39,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:45 am
im so sorry about your loss. i remember when i was little i had a fishy tht died. i know its not the same as a cat or dog. but it was the same thing to me as a little 5 year old girl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm
2 of my dogs died sad (more then to but the others died when i was a baby)
one had seizures and the other got hit by a speeding person (it was like 35 miles a hour and the were going way over 80) sad and my hamster got hit by a car gonk gonk it was in its bowl and a kid that didnt like me kicked it into the street ):  

sportsfan666

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:13 pm
I kinda know how you feel. I had a puppy, not even six weeks old, die in my hands. It was hard and I felt powerless.  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff