Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Should we have new GM and Backstage threads?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we have seperate Raw and Smackdown backstage threads?
Yes
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
No keep 1 backstage thread for both shows
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 pm
And have seperate branded backstages? Mainly to make sure that the seperation is perminant for the time being. Meaning also less interbrand meetings. (( I don't think we should be having much Smackdown vs Raw stuff. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 pm
I said No. That should have been the end of it brad.  

JobsEveryDay

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:25 pm
I thought yes, just because it would help stop any inter-brand feuds starting between members who think their opponent is on the same show! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:28 pm
I also should add that this guild needs a Clean Up.  

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm
Reason why i didn't replace the backstage: Why replace them. I could just use the subforum. Another reason why is. Because the backstage hasn't really gotten that far to be replaced.

Reason why i didn't put them in subforums: This guild doesn't work that way. Since it's beginning it has used the main forum. Why change it now.

Back to the backstage. This is how it was in the beginning. It was a good way of keeping it active. Because you could start backstage heat with the other show. Maybe even start a feud you haven't had before. It worked out for Cart and Rhamm i think it was.Plus the guild was more active with one backstage. I believe things should change. But something shouldn't.

There are more reason why. But these are basics.

To Jinx: You pm me. I explained everything to you. I was going to make you a mod.and Take Harli off. But I don't know now. I don't know if i can, I don't want to say trust, but trust you with something .Like if i say no and you post something anyways. Sorta like what brad did. But the only difference is that brad forgot we talked about it.So i'm forgiving him for that. But that is his first strike as mod. So Jinx let me ask you. Can i trust you as a mod? If I were to make you a mod.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 pm
timhaynie
Reason why i didn't replace the backstage: Why replace them. I could just use the subforum. Another reason why is. Because the backstage hasn't really gotten that far to be replaced.

Reason why i didn't put them in subforums: This guild doesn't work that way. Since it's beginning it has used the main forum. Why change it now.

Back to the backstage. This is how it was in the beginning. It was a good way of keeping it active. Because you could start backstage heat with the other show. Maybe even start a feud you haven't had before. It worked out for Cart and Rhamm i think it was.Plus the guild was more active with one backstage. I believe things should change. But something shouldn't.

To Jinx: You pm me. I explained everything to you. I was going to make you a mod.and Take Harli off. But I don't know now. I don't know if i can, I don't want to say trust, but trust you with something .Like if i say no and you post something anyways. Sorta like what brad did. But the only difference is that brad forgot we talked about it.So i'm forgiving him for that. But that is his first strike as mod. So Jinx let me ask you. Can i trust you as a mod? If I were to make you a mod.

Yeah. I would ask you about posting something or fixing something first. I would never act before asking... Unless you were Cartwright then I would plug my fed in Speed which I did as a joke... Hahaha  

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Alright. By the way I will be giving you the rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm
timhaynie

I'm not talking about using sub forums for backstages, I'm talking about plain out THREADS. You can do whatever you want with the sub forums I don't give a s**t about them.

But right now I think that we need to keep the brands seperated, no interbrand rivalries, no interbrand matchups, only on special occasions and for the Undisputed Title which is always on both shows.  

brad013

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:23 pm
King Brad Land
timhaynie

I'm not talking about using sub forums for backstages, I'm talking about plain out THREADS. You can do whatever you want with the sub forums I don't give a s**t about them.

But right now I think that we need to keep the brands seperated, no interbrand rivalries, no interbrand matchups, only on special occasions and for the Undisputed Title which is always on both shows.
I'm going to say. No.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games