Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Angel and Me -A Story of a Girl and Her Dog -

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I write more?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Cute_Bunny_Girl145

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:56 pm
On Saturday afternoon, Lexi was sitting on the couch watching t.v. and drinking soda. Suddenly her older brother, Jake ran in. "The police after you again?" Lexi said without taking her eyes of the t.v. "Oh yeah!" He said panting loudly. "What did you do this time?" Lexi asked looking at her brother. The police sirens grew louder. "No time to say, gotta run." Jake ran out the backdoor. Lexi stared grinng at where he brother had stood. Lexi walk up the stairs to her room. Inside the room there were dirty clothes piled on the floor, Lexi's closet door had been ripped from it's hinges, there were bullet holes in the window, her stripped brass bed was stained like the floor. Lexi flopped down on her bed and closed her eyes. She almost fell asleep when the doorbell rung. "Coming!" She yelled running down the stairs. It was the police. They had caught Jake. "Excuse me, do you know this man. He claims this is his house." Lexi grinned. "Nope, never seen him in my life." Jake's face turned red. "Lexi you traitor! After all I've done for you you repay me with this?" Lexi held her hand up in front of Jake's face. "Take him away boys." Lexi closed the door laughing. Lexi suddenly remembered that she promised she would meet her sister, Jules in the city. Lexi walked into the backyard and hopped the brass fences. In the next yard the was a sewage tunnel she could take to get to the city. She crawled through ignoreing the cobwebs and dead rats that were inside. Suddenly she was at the city. She got out of the tunnel and walked to the bakery. "Hey Lexi! What's up?" Said Lexi's friend Diego. "Oh, well I got Jake arrested you should've seen the look on his face." Lexi started laughing but Diego looked at Lexi dissapointed. "What's wrong?" Lexi said looking at Diego's face. "Well, did you ever think of what your dad would say?" Diego asked cleaning the countertop. "Diego, you know he doesn't care about my brother or sister or even me! He wouldn't even care if I died!" Lexi yelled. Lexi suddenly got tears in her eyes. "Are you crying?" Diego asked his first time seeing Lexi cry. "No, I just have... something in my eye." Lexi shook herself. "You know why I came here." Lexi said reaching her hand out. Deigo handed her a Blueberry Muffin. "Thanks Diego." Lexi said putting the Muffin in her pocket and walking out. Diego shook his head. "Lexi, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into."

Chapter 2
Coming Soon  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:27 pm
Hmph. That was pretty good I guess. You should right some more.  

Topaz_the_Cat1992

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff