Submit

Have a solution?
  YEs
  nO
  GOLD!
View Results

winxechna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:26 am
Well i have this friend. and shes pretty close but she gets in the way with me being with my BEST friends!! Wheneva we hang out, she tags along and pulls me out, i never see my best firends anymore and they're pretty mad at me. crying and i dont wanna hurt her feelings by telin her to shove off coz sh'll tell every1 my secrets, but if i dont my friends will phase me out! HELP  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:22 am
winxechna
Well i have this friend. and shes pretty close but she gets in the way with me being with my BEST friends!! Wheneva we hang out, she tags along and pulls me out, i never see my best firends anymore and they're pretty mad at me. crying and i dont wanna hurt her feelings by telin her to shove off coz sh'll tell every1 my secrets, but if i dont my friends will phase me out! HELP

You should have a talk with her and let her know that she is a good friend but you also have other friends that you need to spend time with. Be sure to let her know that you will spend time with her and that will be your time together, but that you have other friends too and you want your time with them as well. Don't make her feel less important than they are but equally important as your other friends.. Good luck sweetie, hope this helps smile  

btrfly7

winxechna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:46 am
thanx it does help, hope it'll work! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

That's exactly what happened to me! He was being all horrible and nasty and stuff, but I couldn't get rid of him because he threatened to tell everyone in school my secrets, and add a few lies into the mix...it got so bad that I did something I shouldn't have done...but it's in the past now, I've gotten over it.

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

Shenyu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 pm
I had such a "best friend" of my own. We had great time together, but then I was invited by other people and she could not come along (because her boyfriend did not want this because there were other guys... oh my gosh, and only half of the world population are male *shocking*), and when we split up (which had another reason... ) she said that other people had become more important to me, only because I met them about 4 times in 2 month.

I think you should btrfly7s advice. This seems to me the best solution. But if your friend does not understand and keeps on pulling you away you should (as a 2nd step) make clear that you are a free person and true friendship means trust.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 pm
like butterfly said, you really should talk to your friend. If she's such a good friend shell understand.  

Kaelis Tejil

Anushax

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:38 pm
If you don't want to tell her to go away and you don't want her there then say "I already made plans and there's only room for six in the car sorry!" or something like, if she tags along anyway, when she tries to pull you away tell her you don't wanna go, she'll probably say come here then drag you away so tell her that you don't want to, and that if she has to say something she can say it there.
Good luck.
Seriously, talk to her.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces