Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Love Animals?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Pasdena_Gurl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:44 pm
When I was in 4th grade i had a dog named gary and i still remembered the first day we got him. He was so little and he slept next to my bed. The problem Was he didnt have a good home where i lived. Would you like to live in a place with flies bugging you ALL THE TIME. So i had to give him away to my moms friend and i thought she would be a good owner but i guess i was wrong. Gary died by her car running him over. I wish he had another chance. I miss him so much and i just cant get over him. He was apart of my life. he is the reason why i want to become a vetenarian to give animals and dogs like him another chance to live and to enjoy the world. Please comment on my profile. Please comment and say your stories that are similar to mine. I would love to hear some more people who have gone through the tragedy i have gone through. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

PLEASE REST IN PEACE
GARY  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 am
Sorry so long sweatdrop

I share your pain in a ...similar way i guess....

basically when i was like 3, my parents were going through a divorce and i hardly saw my mom, and we went to my dads friends house one day and their spaniel and labador had puppies, and i wanted the runt. i begged for hours "daddy daddy can i have this one?" and he kept saying no, until finally he let me have it (hehe^^)
I eventually named him snoopy, and over my shy quiet childhood he became my absolute best friend. my mom came back after a while, and at her house (she re-married) we always moved place to place, and i never had any friends because i was really really shy, and i didnt want to play with the boys. so sometimes snoopy would be allowed to go to her house with me, and we played for hours, among hours
and at my dads house, we would go on walks for hours just playing in the woods, or the green area, or at the park and what not...somtimes my parents had to come get me lol.

sorry getting beside the point

so i was about 11 years old right? and he came to my moms house with me, and we played for hours in the front yard (her doggies were in the back, and werent nice to Snoopy) and then he had to go home.
well, that night we had a thunderstorm (neither of us liked them) and i was at my moms house, and my dad and stepmom forgot to put him in the kennel, so he got out of the yard. Normally when that happens, he goes to the front and rings the doorbell (seriously lol) and we'd let him in. but it was about 2am so nobody heard.
the next day my dad came to my moms house and told me he was missing, and you should have heard me cry. i cried for at least 4 hours, before i fell asleep from crying so hard. and over the next couple of days, i went around my dads neighborhood looking for him, putting up flyers, everything. I went to the park, the woods, everywhere we ever played looking for him (even the ones i didnt go to anymore). We even got a local animal shelter involved.

well, about 5 days later, a lady from the animal shelter had been searching for hours in her car and turned around. she saw something in the road, and got out of her car to look. she read the tags and of course, it was my doggy.

my mom took me to my dads early that same morning, because my dad said he had something to tell me. I ran into the house, thinking they had found snoopy, and the second i turned the corner, i saw him rapped in sheets on the floor of my kitchen. needless to say i bursted into tears.

*this was back in 2003, from july 7th - 12th
i still remember, and i still cry sad

Spot 14

Princess Bunny FuFu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:54 am
It sucks when a pet dies it hurts just as bad when a person you care for dies... My cat Carly had a companion his name was Ashes. Dec 14 2008 he was ran over by a car. We had him and Carly outside all the time and they liked crossing the rode. The kill was on purpose because the direction that he was facing he was trying to enter my house. Why didn't they just let him pass they did not even apologise...
I had been outside talking to the front-door neighbors about them then I had gone inside and they stayed outside. They came knocking on our door about 10 minutes after telling us what had occured. I could not stop crying it was a very sad Christmas...

My dad passes by this house everyday on his way to work that has duckies and he loves watching them as he goes but yesterday when he was coming back home he saw one that had been ran over so he passed by again to see the poor thing and he saw the most strange/beautiful thing that I have ever heard of. The ran over duckling was on the left side of the rode *this one was also done un purpose because it was trying to get back to the house* but on the other side to that house there were 5 ducklings lined up watching the duck as if in morning. Crazy right?
They do have feelings, why don't people see that?  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games